Burnt Down house...parent's corpses

Them+Me=????

Henry's POV

I woke up and walked out of my room, the members haven't woken up yet so I decided to make something for myself to eat.
But first, I went to brush my teeth.
I grabbed the bread and took out some ham, tomatoes and cheese.
"HYUUUUUUUUUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"YAH!" Heechul hyung came out of his room. "YOU'RE DISRUPTING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!!!"

"Hyung! Come out! We got schedules!!!"

"Aish! Shaddap! Imma go sleep more" He went back into his room and slept.

"...but he was so calm yesterday..." I pouted and went into Leeteuk hyung's room.

"Hyung~ wake up~ we have to leave~" I pushed him lightly.

"Argh...what time is it....?"

"err..." I took out my phone " 8:20..."

"ah...okay...." He turned his head ".....EHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?" He woke up straight away.

"Hyung~ we have to leave at....8:30!"

"Go wake up everyone, our manager is going to kill us" He ran out of his room and went into the bathrrom.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as loudly as I could."WAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
No one came out.
"Tch, be that way..." I went into my room and took out my speaker "Ah ah, 123" I tested it out "You still not going to come out?" I spoke from the speaker.

Silence....~

"Your fault..." I press the alarm button and it made the annoying sound.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" They all came out of their rooms.

"About time..."

"YAH! Go get ready! We have to leave in 5 more minutes!!!"

"Aish...." they walked like zombies back into their rooms.

Hana's POV

Today was Friday, so I had no work to do, so I decided to go walk around the park.
I was strolling around while listening to some music.
"Excuse me..." something pulled onto my shirt, I turned around to see a little girl.

"Ah, neh?" I bent down to her eye level " Are you lost?"
She nodded.
"Ahh...arasso" I smiled as I stood back up and took her hand. " Shall we go look for your mommy?"

"Neh..."

"What's your name?"

"Jung Jiyeon, what about unnie?"

"haha, unnie? I'm Lee Hana" I smiled " What does your umma look like"

"Ummm....actually, I'm here with my big brother..."

"Ah...chinchayo? What does your brother look like?"

"Umm...He's really handsome and he has alot of fans!" She exclaimed as she rasied her arms out to show how many fans her brother had.

"Hmm...doe he sing?"

"Neh! Ummm....His band name is....is...C....C..."

"OMO!!! IT'S CNBLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" someone shouted.

"CNblue!" She smiled.

"Eh? C-CNBlue?!"

"JIYEON AH!? Where are you!?" Someone shouted.

"OPPA!!! I'M OVER HERE!!!" She jumped up and down.

Someone ran up to Jiyeon and hugged her, I stood there eyes wide, I as staring at the Jung Yonghwa.

"Oppa! This unnie here helped me!" She pointed to me.

"A-Ah...anniyo! I was just trying to help" I smiled.

"Ah, kamasaminda, I hope she didn't cause any trouble" He smiled.

"Anniyo~ Jiyeon ah, don't get lost again, ok?"

"Neh!" She grinned.

"Well, then, I'll be off" But my phone rang.

I picked it;

"Yobseyo? Neh...neh, I'm Lee Hana...eh...appa...umma..." I dropped down to my knees as I dropped my phone.

"Y-Yah, are you okay?" Yonghwa suddenly went tdown to my level.

"Appa....umma...they...are...in hospital...." tears streamed down my face.

"Eh? What happened?"

"Fire...my house...was burnted down"

"Come on" He picked me up and piggy backed me. " Jiyeon ah, pick up her stuff, we need to take her to see her parents." He piggy backed me all the way to his car. We drove off to the hospital.

Henry's POV

We were in the middle of eating when my phone rang.

"Yobseyo?"

"Henry...."

"Hana? What's wrong?"

"Umma...Appa...-"
Hana was talking when someone cut her off " Hana ssi is at _____ hospital right now, her mother and father...are being hospitalized..." someone elses voice came on, wait..isn't this voice...Yonghwa?!.

"Yah! Hyung! What happened?!" I shouted throught phone.

"Hurry up and come, I can't stay here comforting her all day, she needs her friend here" He hung up, I put my phone in my pocket as I grabbed my bag and ran to the exit.

"Yah! Henry where are you going!?"

"Hana! Hana needs me!!" I ran out , soon everyone followed.

//At the hospital//

"HANA!!!" I ran up to her.

"Henry..." She looked up at me, her eyes were red and her face were streamed with tears.

"Hana what happened!?!?" Donghae came up to her.

"Eh...Yonghwa?! What are you doing here!? " Heechul pointed at him.

"I helped her here, I need to go now, Hana ssi, take care, okay? Come on Jiyeon ah" Yonghwa walked away first.

"Unnie, don't cry anymore..." She digged in her pocket and gave Hana a packet of tissues. " I'm coming oppa!!" She ran up to him as they left.

"...Hana, what happened?"

"Umma, Appa...-" She was cut off again.

"Lee Hana?" The doctor came out. As she stood up straight away.

"Neh?! Doctor, what happened to my parents, are they okay!?"

"...I'm sorry...we couldn't save them"

"Eh....no...no...this...THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!Umma...Appa...!!!!!" She screamed as she fell down into my arms and cried.
"Henry!!!!It can't be true!! It...it just...!!-" I patted her back as she continued to cry.

"Umm, is anyone here related to her?" The doctor said.

"Ah, I'm her best friend" I put my hand up as I sat Hana down on the bench.

I walked inside the room, I saw their corpses...no wonder they couldn't survive, they were burnt all over.

"It is said that Hana ssi doesnt have any other family members here in Korea, correct?"

"Neh"

"Hmm...so she is living by herself..." He mumbled to himself.

"Is anything wrong doctor?"

"Since her parents died, she might turn into a rebellious attitude, so I want her to stay with you, so you can look after her."

"Eh? ....Sure, I'll look after her, just like she's my sister" I clenched my fists, he nodded as he walked out, I followed him.

"Hyung," I asked Leeteuk.

"Neh?"

"Can...Hana stay with us?"

"Eh?" He looked at Hana and then at me "...sure, she needs to be taken care of" we nodded as Siwon piggy backed her to the van, she was currently sleeping. We came in two vans, so the other van went to get her stuff from her apartment.

"I'm sorry Hana..." I her hair " I will protect you..."

---------

Anna:neh...
Hana: -sleeping-
Anna: Hope you enjoy this chappie~ see you next time~

Juststephjubjub   on 1-4-2012 10:58:00 says:
XD Good job !!!! Can't wait for the next ! ~


Thank you~