The Prelude for the Hazy Storm

Day by Day

Dara let out a bitter laugh as she witnessed the scene assaulting her eyes.

Woah, they even picked our spot! Dara thought as she noticed Jiyong and her's favorite spot by the window. They always love it because the sunlight always touch their faces whenever they watch sunsets from there.

If you guys though that it hurts to be betrayed by the closest people around you, specificially your childhood bestfriend and boyfriend, it's wrong. It's really wrong because it doesn't hurt.

It just felt like being dragged by a bull around the city for a thousand times. No it doesn't hurt, it's pure hot rage being stuffed into your throat down to your pumping heart.

She doesn't really know what is hell, or the limitations and basis of hell but for the first time in her life, she might just consider this as hell.

Oh well, why not let them taste hell first? Dara is really not a violent woman. She would even avoid hurting a fly or an ant as much as possible but now? She can already feel her pulse beating so hard accompanied by the reddening of her view. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself but no, the rage and the stupid tears are still there.

Without any thoughts of her exercise clothes or sweaty body, she stormed inside the cafe. She can somehow feel that her murderous aura is reaching the other people inside the cafe for they immediately cowered in fear when they witnessed her state. Oh well they should be, if someone would ever make the mistake of stopping her, that poor person would definitely end in the hospital.

As soon as she saw the curly blond hair of her gorgeous bestfriend, her hands did waste no time as they harshly pulled them so that she would have no choice but to break from the hug.

"Oooops. You're not done yet? My bad." She said like a thick faced while reveling at their shocked expressions. Dara smiled as she remembered Chaerin's shriek earlier, it is somehow very satisfying.

"Da-dara?!" Jiyong's frightened voice made her smile even more. Is she getting crazy already? Well of she is, then she'd be gladly one if it means eradicating all the pain inside her right now.

She threw a punch at Jiyong's face and she almost laughed when it landed straight and hard. She's not that strong, but she's definitely not weak.

"Da-dara ca-calm down..." Chaerin said while deciding if she should touch Dara or not. Her hands are greatly shaking, totally not expecting this side of her. Yes she knew that an angry Dara is not that easy to deal with, but a fuming mad Dara is a really different story.

"Oh calm down? After I saw all these atrocity? How do you expect me to ing calm down?" She said her voice almost laughing but the tears falling down her face say otherwise.

"No! No no no! This not what you think-" Jiyong vehemently shook his head but he suddenly know that Dara's too far gone. How much did she see exactly?

" that Jiyong! Did you really think that I'm that dumb to believe your stupid lies? Feed them to the dogs, they might even swallow it happily." Dara bursted while hitting the table with all her force that the plate beside her fist almost fell because of the impact.

"No Dara, you should listen-" Chaerin stopped when she saw the look in her bestfriend's eyes. This is bad. Really really bad. This might end up losing Dara forever.

"Enough! Enough okay?! Both of you-" She stepped back from the table, constantly aware of all the attention they're getting. "Don't you ever cross my path again. Don't you ever appear in front of me again or I'll swear I'll-" Dara brushed her hands through her hair and took a deep breath while staring at the two important persons of her life. The damage is done, the best thing she could do is to make space for them. She locked her eyes on the man she loved for the past 3 years.

"It's that easy to break and throw everything huh? Well stare all you want because this will be the last time you'll ever see anything of me." Dara started in a calm and steady voice she can't believe that's coming from her. Jiyong was about to speak up but Dara held up a hand that told him to stop. Just stop. She doesn't want to hear his lies anymore, she might get swayed from her decision and make a fool out of herself once again.

"You... don't talk to me anymore, don't call, don't stop by my house, don't go to my office, don't think of me, don't..." She started heaving so hard that she almost can't breathe. Flashes of their memories appeared in her vision that made it more difficult for her. "I am officially cutting ties with you right now and you are definitely not allowed to cross ways with me a-again. Oh? Just call me when you are already dying in your death bed. I might consider visiting you if I'm not busy. You know I'm not that heartless to deny a dying man's wish." Dara whispered strongly and stormed out of the cafe while harshly wiping her tears. Her mother's task is definitely forgotten and flushed down the depths of the drain.

"This world is so ing wrong." She muttered as she heard thunderstorms and lightning following her steps. She looked up and the raging storm finally fell.