And Slowly...

Sweet Poison {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"You've been growing out your hair."

That was the comment Wonwoo made one day when they were sitting in the corner of the bedroom on Jeonghan's bed with Wonwoo laying on the corner and Jeonghan laying his back on Wonwoo's chest. Jeonghan turns back slightly, his hair brushing against his shoulders slightly, "You've noticed now?"

"Well hair takes a while to grow, so it can't be helped that I've only noticed when I'm a sophomore now," Wonwoo murmured because he really did mean it. It did take him two slow years to realize that he really did fell quickly and not to mention hard. In fact, he was almost scared that the long-haired boy took notice to his heart that was beating at an uncomfortable pace for Wonwoo.

"You could've noticed by the time I've been starting to put it into a stubby ponytail," Jeonghan giggled, turning back and leaning comfortably onto Wonwoo again and adjusting a bit, "Do you like it?"

"I like it," the smell of strawberries was prominent and became even more so when Wonwoo wrapped his arms around Jeonghan and held him closer. Maybe this skinship was meant in a 'friend' way for Jeonghan, but it meant much more for Wonwoo. So much more.

"That's good," he giggles again, the sound being sweet for him.

A smile eases onto Wonwoo's face, "What made you keep your hair so long anyways?"

"It was something Mingyu suggested for me."

Unconsciously, the smile drops abruptly, a familiar feeling filling him.

"Wonwoo, are you okay?"

"H-Huh?" he couldn't help but stutter, knowing what Jeonghan was talking about but not daring to clarify or explain as to what just happened.

"Your hand twitched. Is your hand cramped from practicing doll-making? I know that my dad's hands cramps a lot if he's too focused in getting details for doll parts," Jeonghan said innocently, gently holding Wonwoo's hand. He turns around slightly, their faces a bit closer than normal, making Wonwoo helplessly stare at those lips, saying, "Hey, your birthday is tomorrow, right?" He nods slowly, in a bit of a daze as he unconsciously leans forward a bit. Jeonghan continue to speak with that same innocent tone, "So what do you want for your birthd-"

He covered those lips.

He didn't know how long, but when they backed away from each other, they were both flushed and breathless.

"That's all I want," Wonwoo breathed, resting their foreheads together. He loved the actual action more than he thought he would, thinking that this could grow dangerous as the thought of those lips became even more intoxicating then before.

"... Okay... doesn't sound too hard..." Jeonghan whispered back, seeming to be in the same daze as Wonwoo as he adjusts himself without removing Wonwoo's arms from his wait. The long-haired boy slowly reaches up, putting his arms around Wonwoo's neck as Wonwoo brings Jeonghan closer by his waist.

"Really?"

"Yes."

They sealed each other's lips again.


"And then I told them that I was going to go to a prestigious cooking college, but they just laughed! The nerves of adults some times..." Mingyu ranted as the four were preparing for dinner.

"Well you're a great cook, so I don't see what's wrong with that," Jeonghan said before tasting the soup and adding a pinch of salt to it.

Unintentionally, Wonwoo brought the knife down harder than necessary to cut the carrots. It didn't seem like anyone noticed, but he took a deep breath just to make sure that he didn't do that again and scare everyone. He thought about what happened a week ago to keep calm along with the previous days that copied that day. The breathe was shaky  before calming completely and continuing to cut the carrots as per normal.

"Guys, we're out of onions and chilli paste," Sujeong voiced out from the refridgerator.

"It has been a while since my parents restocked the fridge. Do you wanna head to the grocery market then?" Jeonghan asked, reaching up to untie his apron.

"I have some money on me, so yeah," Sujeong agreed, taking off her apron too and hanging it on a hook along with Jeonghan's that was below the sink.

"We'll see you guys in a while then," Jeonghan called out as they headed downstairs. Sujeong follows after the long-haired boy before stopping and smiling bashfully at Wonwoo before leaving Mingyu and Wonwoo to continue cooking the foods that didn't need onions or chilli paste.

"... Your cooking isn't that bad," Wonwoo admitted, having to deal with the truth that the taller was indeed a talented cook even though they were only high schoolers now. He would always find recipes to share for them to prepare with what they could consider as their 'friend group'. That was another thing that Wonwoo was forced to admit to: they were pretty close even with the not-so-hidden crushes that Mingyu and Sujeong have.

Mingyu looks over in surprise before grinning, "Thanks, hyung." The taller tasted the soup before nodding in approval, murmuring something about chilli paste before putting the lid and turning off the oven, He walks and stands next to Wonwoo where Sujeong's previous station was, cutting the little amount of onions into finer bits.

"You know, I never thought that Jeonghan-hyung would actually take my recommendation. It was honestly a thought on the spot," Mingyu started another conversation as per usual, "He looks beautiful thou-"

The tip of Wonwoo's knife was abruptly stabbed into Mingyu's cutting board, right between the latter's fingers. Mingyu was close to shouting out in surprise or panic or any kind of outburst before Wonwoo interrupted with a strictly monotone voice, "Mosquito. It was bothering me."

The taller blinked before looking closer to the blade where a rather large mosquito was split in half by the tip of the blade with blood slowly spilling out of it, creating a small puddle of blood that didn't quite reach the onions. Mingyu sighed in relief, not sensing the tense situation, "Jeez, you scared me there for a moment! Next time, just tell me and we could've used a less life-threatening weapon to kill it. I lost ten years of my life because of you!" He picks up the cutting board to go separate the onions and clean the board of the small mess, making Wonwoo let go of the knife.

"My bad..." he murmurs like it's an after thought though.

Ah, that was close...