D is for Dare (Pt. 2)

Alphabet Kaisoo

*1 month later after the accident* 

 

Kim Jongin's P.O.V. 

It's been a month since the argument between me and Kyungsoo. I haven't see him around ever since that day and it's killing me honestly. I'm so worried about him. 

I know what I did was wrong. 

When I agreed to that bet, that's when it all went down hill for me. 

I knew better. My mom raised me better than that. 

But after dating him for a little bit, I realized he meant more to me than that stupid bet. 

I started developing feelings for him. Every kiss, hug, late night cuddle sessions. The way he smiled and the way he laughed. The way his eyes lit up when he was happy or talking about something that excites him. Just everything about him was perfect and it still is. 

I hate I did it all for a dare. 

I wish those stupid guys, who I once called my friends, never asked me to do the stupid dare. Then maybe, just maybe, me and Kyungsoo could of worked out and not have this problem. 

I was thinking about lying to the guys and backing out of the dare so Kyungsoo would never find out but I let it slip. And I hate myself. 

Right now though, I'm worried about him. I've been worried about him ever since he told me about his dad. That makes me want to kill that man but I can't. 

I sighed as I walked into school. I got glares from a bunch of people in the hallway. 

Everyone hates me. 

I don't blame them. 

I walked by his locker and stopped when I saw him standing there, getting his stuff. 

Oh my god. 

He's here. 

I frowned when I saw him turn around. He had a big bruise on his left cheek. 

I felt my blood boil. His dad did it and I know it. 

We made eye contact and I watched him tear up. He turned and ran down the hall towards the bathroom. I ran after him and followed him inside. I heard him crying in one of the stalls. I knocked on the door. 

"Occupied." 

"Its me." 

"Leave me alone Jongin. I don't want to see you." 

"Well that's too bad because I'm not leaving until you open this door and let me see you. I'll climb under the stall if I have too." I heard movement and the door opened. He glared at me. "What do you want?" 

"What happen to your face?" He sighed. "I fell, nothing serious." I rolled my eyes. "Kyungsoo, I know what happened and I don't like you getting hurt like this." Kyungsoo let out a dry laugh. "Like you actually care." 

I pushed him against the wall gently and trapped him in with my arms. 

"I'm tired of you just assuming my feelings. If I didn't care about you, do you think I wouldn't of followed you in here when I could of gone to class by now?" Kyungsoo shrugged. "I don't know, maybe." 

"Or how I quit the football team for you." 

He gasped and looked up at me. "Jongin! Why would you do that?! You were the quarterback! The leader of the team! Football is your life! It's your world! I mean, you could of got a scholarship!" 

I shook my head. "No Kyungsoo, I don't care about football. You are my life. My world. And I screwed that up so I quit the team." 

Kyungsoo looked at me shocked. 

"But what about your buddies?" I shrugged. "I'm not friends with them anymore. I don't have any friends right now because all I've been worried about is you plus everyone hates me." 

He smiled at me. "You really are something Jongin." I smiled. 

"I miss you Kyungsoo. I miss you so damn much it hurts." He nodded and said, "I know the feeling because I miss you too Jongin. It's been hard and everything because my mom passed away with all the damn stress she had on her and I'm always home alone with dad." 

I frowned. "You don't need to be alone with him." 

He sighed and nodded. "Yeah I know but I don't have no where to go." "Stay with me." He looked up at me surprised. "Really? But you don't ca-" 

I cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked but kissed me back. 

All my love and feelings for him were poured into that kiss. And I think he could tell. 

We pulled away. "Don't you ever say I don't care because I do. I care so much about you D.O. Kyungsoo. I love you. I'm so deep in love with you." 

He had tears rolling down his face but he was smiling at me. 

"Look Kyungsoo, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the dare and using you and hurting you. The thing is, I fell in love with you and enjoyed being with you. I fell in love with everything you do and everything about you. To me, you are worth more than a dare. I understand if you are still mad at me. I'm a screw up at this point." 

Kyungsoo shook his head. "I forgive you Jongin. You may be a screw up but you're my screw up and that's okay." 

I smiled wide and kissed him. 

"Be mine again?" 

He nodded and I picked him up and spun him around. 

"One condition though, you can't hang out with those guys again or else I'm gone for good." I nodded. "Don't worry. They aren't my friends anymore. No more stupid lowlifes." 

He giggled and nodded. 

"So are you coming to live with me?" He looked up at me and smiled. "Yes. I'll come live with you Jongin." I smiled wide. "Good because I wasn't going to take no as an answer." He giggled and shook his head. 

I finally got my world back.