C is for Crossdresser

Alphabet Kaisoo

D.O. Kyungsoo

I bit my lip and looked at myself in the mirror. 

Today I was wearing a pink skirt with a white blouse tucked in. To top the outfit, I was wearing a black velvet choker. I was wearing my black shoes. I did my makeup today to match my outfit. I was wearing pink lipstick. And you couldn't tell but I was wearing pink lacey underwear. 

All of it fits my figure well. 

I really love pink. 

I smiled in approval and grabbed my book bag. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where my mother was. 

Today is my first day at a new school. We moved because my mom got a better job. Hopefully though, I won't get any hateful comments about what I wear. At my last school they didn't care that I crossdressed but there's always those few people who do. 

"Hello mom! How do I look?" She turned to me and looked me up and down. She smiled wide. "Beautiful! I love it! You might steal someone's man when you get there. Better watch out." 

I laughed and smiled. 

My mom has always been here for me. She never judged me and always has accepted me when I came out gay and when I told her I wanted to wear girly clothes. 

My dad left us a long time ago but I don't care about him. 

"Are you ready to go?" I nodded. She handed me a bag for my lunch and an apple to eat on the way to school. 

We walked out of the house and got in her car. 

She started the car and drove me to my new school. 

"Alright sweetie, I don't know how these kids are but if someone says something helpful you-" 

"I know mom, I'll call you to come get me." "No, you slap them real hard in the face and then you call me to come get it." 

I let out a small laugh. "If I do that, won't I get kicked out?" "Who cares, we can always sue." 

I giggled as she pulled up to the front of the building. "Do you need me to walk you in?" I turned to her and shook my head. "I'll be okay, I promise." "Alright, the principle and teachers know how you dress and shouldn't say anything about it. But if they do-" 

"Punch them in the face?" 

She laughed and nodded. "Of course baby." 

I smiled and leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I love you mom." 

"I love you too. Have a good day sweetie. I'll be here to pick you up right after school." I nodded and got out. I waved 'goodbye' to her and made my way. 

I saw kids hanging out in groups outside. They all looked at me as I walked by. 

I saw no judgemental looks so that's good. 

I saw this one boy leaning up against the wall with a group of four boys around him. He was wearing all black. He was handsome indeed, a bad boy type look. I watched him look over at me. We made eye contact but I hurried and looked away. I could feel myself blushing. I walked into the school building with my head down. 

Once I made it in, I saw it wasn't as crowded inside as it was outside. 

Maybe the students just like to stand outside. 

I looked around. I saw some kid wearing a sweater to huge for him standing at his locker. He looks nice. 

I slowly walked up to him. Once I stood beside him, he looked at me. 

"Hello?" He looked me up and down and smiled wide. "Hello! You must be the new student! My name is Byun Baekhyun!" 

I was correct, very nice. 

"I'm D.O. Kyungsoo, do you mind showing me to the office?" He nodded and closed his locker. I followed him down the hall.  

"So Kyungsoo, would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch? There's only three of us counting me. Not a lot because you know, we are lame." I giggled and nodded. "I'll sit with you guys but I don't think you're lame." 

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. 

"I like your skirt by the way, I wish I could wear one." "Thank you! But why can't you?" 

I watched his face heat up. He started playing with his sweater. "Can you keep a secret?" "Of course, who else would I tell anyways." He looked up at me and smiled. 

"Well, my boyfriend, or not really, I don't know what we are, doesn't like me showing off my skin." "But that big sweater your wearing shows your collarbones." "It's his and he hasn't seen me yet but I hope he likes it." 

"Alright, I got you. What's this man look like?" "He's tall, has big ears, hangs with these group of boys who look like their bad guys. You probably saw them outside." I nodded. 

We made it to the office and I got my schedule. Baekhyun looks at it and smiled wide. "You have first period with me and my friends!" "Good because I think I would just be by myself." He smiled and we walked into the class where two others were sitting. 

They looked at Baekhyun and waved and then looked at me. 

"I like your choker." "Thank you. I'm Kyungsoo." 

"I'm Xiumin and this is Suho." 

I sat beside Baekhyun behind them. They turned around and looked at us. 

"Kyungsoo is going to be sitting with us at lunch." "Good because we need someone new." "I don't know how Lay would feel about that." 

Baekhyun groaned. "Who's Lay?" Xiumin turned to me. "Suho's overly protective boyfriend. And I think he will be fine with it considering the fact Chen told me Jongin has his eyes on Kyungsoo." 

I looked at them confused. "Wh-" 

The door opened and students started coming in. I looked at the time and the bell finally ringed. Baekhyun leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I'll tell you later." 

The teacher walked in and looked around the room. "Good morning class. Whe-" She was interupted by the door opening. In walked the five boys from earlier. She looked at them and glared. "Better start getting here early or you'll be in detention." They rolled their eyes and made their way to the back. 

As they walked by, I noticed the tall one look at Baekhyun. I saw something in his face as he kept walking. One of them set down next to Suho and threw is arm around him. Guessing that's Lay. 

Two more walked by, one sending a smile towards Xiumin. 

Then finally, the boy who I'm guessing was the leader. He looked over at me. Just like this morning, I turned and felt myself blushing again. 

Baekhyun leaned over. "That's Kim Jongin. School's bad boy. Once he sets his eyes on someone, he doesn't let them go. Just like all of them do. So he'll probably hit on you." 

I felt my face getting redder. "What about that tall boy? I saw him looking at you." Baekhyun blushed. "I think he's angry but also likes it. I have no idea." 

"Okay class, now where is the new student?" I slowly stood up. She smiled at me and waved for me to come to the front. I slowly walked up and stood next to her. 

"Alright please introduce yourself to the class for us." 

I looked around and made eye contact with that Jongin guy. I watched him look me up and down. 

"Hello. My name is D.O. Kyungsoo and I just moved here a few days ago. Please treat me well." I bowed slighty so my skirt wouldn't rise up and walked back to my seat. 

"Everyone, please treat him well. Now let's begin." 

 

*Skips to lunch time* 

 

I walked to the cafeteria with Xiumin.  

We walked over to the table where Suho and Baekhyun were. We both sat down and I pulled out my lunch bag. 

"Guys, Chanyeol told me he liked his sweater on me but that it was too exposing. I guess I'll have to wear nun clothes to make it throught the day." 

I frowned. "Are you two dating?" "No they're not, Chanyeol just likes to kiss Baekhyun and make love with him and call him sweet names but nothing official." Baekhyun was blushing. "How about I ask my mom to bring one of my skirts and then you can show him that since he won't ask you officially then you are free to wear what you want." 

I got out my phone and text my mom to bring my baby blue skirt. 

"Are you sure?" "I think it's a good idea!" We looked at Xiumin and he was smiling. 

"I do too. You need to not let him control you like that." I was surprised Suho would say that. Baekhyun smiled and nodded. 

"She's almost here since we live nearby so let's go. We'll be back." I took Baekhyun's hand and we walked out to the bathroom. "Just wait here okay?" He nodded and I started walking to the office. I heard my name being called and I smiled as I walked in. 

They handed me the bag and I made my way back. 

On my way I was pushed into the wall nearby. I gasped and looked and saw Jongin. 

He was looking at me, there was something in his eyes I couldn't read. 

"What's your name?" "D.O. Kyungsoo." 

He nodded and pushed closer to me. He brought his hand up to my face and carassed it. "You are very beautiful D.O. Kyungsoo, especially in this choker," his hand touched my neck, "and this skirt." His hand went down my skirt to my knee. 

He lifted it up and scooted close. 

His hand was rubbing my thigh. I felt myself blushing. 

"W-what are you doing?" "I want you." 

I looked up at him confused. "You don't know me though." "Doesn't matter. I'm attracted to you and I can tell you are too or you would be stopping me right now." 

He's right. 

His hand went under my skirt and cupped my . I felt his finger trace my underwear. He smirked at me. "Lacey underwear? I like it." I blushed and hid my face in his chest. 

"Look at me." I looked up and our faces were close. 

"Can I kiss you?" I nodded and he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back. 

He pushed me deeper in the wall and deepen the kiss. 

I let out a small moan. 

We finally pulled away from air and he looked at me. 

My pink lipstick was all over his mouth. I blushed. 

"I-I have to go. I-I'll see you later." I pushed him off me and walked to the bathroom quick. 

I walked in and Baekhyun looked at me. "What took you so long?" "N-Nothing. Sorry about that. Here you go." I handed him the bag and he smiled. He walked in the stall and changed. 

I looked in the mirror and saw my pink lipstick smudged. 

I hurried and fixed it and smiled when I saw Baekhyun walk out. He bit his lip. "How do I look?" "Amazing." 

We walked back into the cafeteria and I saw Jongin smirking at me. I blushed and turned away. "Chanyeol's coming this way, what do I do?" "Tell him straight up." He nodded. "Please don't leave my side." "I won't." 

The tall guy, Chanyeol came up to us. He looked Baekhyun up and down. "Why are you wearing that?" "Because I feel pretty in it." "But your showing off too much skin." 

"Well last time I checked, we aren't official so I can wear what I want." I watched this guy frown and his eyes were sad. Oh god. Is he going to cry? 

"Baby, I thought we were already official because of what we do and say. I didn't know I had to ask." And then I watched Baekhyun pout. Great, why am I here again? 

"You never asked me so I didn't know." "Alright, Byun Baekhyun, will you be my boyfriend? Officially?" Baekhyun smiled and nodded. They hugged and kissed and I clapped slightly. 

They pulled away and looked at me. I shrugged. 

"Can I wear the skirt still Channie?" I watched Chanyeol sigh and nod. "But you can't stop me if I can't keep from putting my hands on you." 

I sighed. "Baekhyun, can I go now?" "Oh yeah, sorry about that." I smiled and nodded. "Hey, your lipstick looks like the same one Jongin has all over his face." I blushed and hurried and walked away. 

 

*Skips to the end of the day* 

 

For the rest of the day, I had to explain what happen to Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Suho. 

I also told Baekhyun he could keep the skirt because I have plenty of more. Plenty. 

As I was walking out of the school and to my mom's car, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me towards them. 

I looked up and saw it was Jongin. 

He wrapped his arms around me and smirked. 

"D.O. Kyungsoo." "Kim Jongin." 

"I'm upset that tomorrow's the start of the weekend. How am I going to see your beautiful face and body?" I blushed and grabbed the piece of paper I was messing with last class. 

I handed it to him and leaned up and kissed him. 

We pulled away and he looked at me in shocked. 

"Call me and we'll see." 

I turned and walked away, leaving him stun. 

I got in my mom's car and saw her smirking at me. 

"Had a good day sweetie?" I blushed. "A amazing day." 

And sure enough when I got him, Jongin called me.