B is for Boxer Boyfriend

Alphabet Kaisoo

D.O. Kyungsoo 

I was walking home from school. It was another long stressfull day. I hate that place. 

Today some boy thought it would be cute to grab my . 

Can't wait to tell Jongin. 

Kim Jongin is my boyfriend. My boxer boyfriend to be exact. 

He acts all bad and tough but he's really soft for me. And we live together too. That took a lot of persuaing from my parents but they agreed since Jongin gets paid well. 

I walked into the little house and groaned real loud. He was sitting on the couch. 

"Another bad day?" I pouted at him and nodded. 

He held his arms open. "Come here baby and tell me all about it." I dropped my book bag down on the floor and walked over to him. I plopped down on his lap and snuggled against his chest. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"So what happened?" "Some boy grabbed my today and was constantly flirting with me. I hated it. I almost killed him." 

I felt his grip tighten around my waist. "He grabbed your ?" I looked up at him. 

I could see the anger forming in his eyes. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back. 

We pulled away. "Don't worry about it, it's okay." "But I'm the only one who can grab your ." His hands went down to my and squeezed it. I let out a giggle. 

"I know but don't worry, I slapped him so you don't have to kill him." He chuckled and nodded, his hands still resting on my . "So tomorrow, for my fight, I was wondering if you could come?" 

I pouted. "You know I don't like those places. And last time I went, you almost killed everyone that was near me." "Hey! In my defense that guy was touching you and I didn't like it!" I rolled my eyes at him. "I'll think about it okay?" "Please baby. I want you there." 

"But Jongin! What if during a fight, someone tries to grab me and takes me away! Or what if you actually kill someone for touching me! Or wh-" He kissed me to shut you me up. 

I sighed and kissed him back. 

We pulled away and he smiled at me. "You worry too much baby. You just need to trust me okay?" I pouted and nodded. "Fine, I'll go. But if one thing goes wrong, I'm leaving." "Alright. I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." 

"Now, I have to go practice okay? I'll be home later tonight." I nodded and got off his lap. "Please don't take so long and call me when you are on your way home." "I promise, I will." 

*Later on tonight* 

"Baek! He wants me to watch him fight! I don't think I can handle it." 

I heard my friend Baekhyun laugh on the other end of the phone. 

"It's not that big of a deal! I go with Chanyeol to all his fights all the time! I just sit in the back room where he gets ready and stuff. And I wait for him. So I don't have to worry about him fighting someone who tries to touch me." 

I sighed. "Do you think Jongin would let me do that?" "Well I would hope so. If he doesn't, I'll kick him in the balls." I let out a laugh and heard the front door open. "I got to go! Jongin is home!" "Tell him I will personally fight him if he's mean to you!" "Yeah, sure whatever. Bye Baekhyun!" "Bye Kyungsoo!" 

I hung up the phone. "Jongin! You didn't call me to tell me you were on your way home!" 

I didn't get a reply. I frowned. "Jo-" I felt my phone vibrate. I looked and saw Jongin was calling me. I was confused. I picked it up. "Hey baby! I'm on my way home now!" "Then who came throught the front door." "Wha-" I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I panicked. I ran into our room and hid under the bed. 

"Jongin. Someone's in our house." "Oh god! Baby! I'm on my way okay! I'm rushing!" I heard someone open the bedroom door. I covered my mouth with my hands. 

I watched the footsteps walk around the room and then in front of the bed. 

I felt tears fall down my face. "Baby?! I'm down our street now!" 

I saw the footsteps disappear. "I think he's gone." 

I felt someone grab my feet and pull me out from under the bed. I screamed out loud. 

I looked at the guy. It was Jongin's opponent. "Jongin! Help!" I screamed into the phone before the guy grabbed it from me. He took it and put it up to his ear. "Listen here Jongin. Tomorrow, you'll see your little boyfriend again, if you let me win the match. See you tomorrow." 

He hung up and looked down at me and smirked. 

"Now, how about me and you go somewhere." 

-------------------------------------------

Jongin's P.O.V. 

I sat in the living room with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

"What are we going to do?!" "I guess I'm going to have to let him win." Chanyeol looked at me. "Are you sure? You are undefeated so far man. This could ruin your cha-" "Kyungsoo means more to me than that!" 

I sighed. "Well, sitting around here isn't going to do us any good! We should look for him! I was just on the phone with him and he told me you were here and I probably shouldn't have let him hang up on me. Oh god. I need to find him. This is my fault isn't it." Baekhyun kept pacing back and forth. He was crying. Chanyeol pulled him onto his lap and held him close, rubbing his back. 

"It's okay baby, it's not your fault. Some opponents me and Jongin face just like to get back at us in the dirtest ways. So they threaten our love ones, are significant others, anything you can name it. I don't know what I would do if they did that to you." 

Baekhyun sighed and snuggled close to Chanyeol. 

I need Kyungsoo. 

"So tomorrow, we all watch out. You and Jackson will have your fight and I will distract his guys and Baekhyun will run off to find Kyungsoo. Okay?" I nodded. "Okay. But what happens if they get Baekhyun? Then what?" "Trust me, they won't get the chance." I smiled and nodded. 

"Plan to get Kyungsoo back!" "Fighting!" "Let's do it!" 

*The next night* 

We planned out our moves and what we were going to do to get Kyungsoo back. 

I plan on killing Jackson in that arena. 

For touching my boy. 

My Kyungsoo. 

I wrapped my gloves around my hands and got ready. Chanyeol walked in. 

"Baek is on the otherside, he's going to sneak into Jackson's side to see where Kyungsoo is. I hate to say it but you need to let him beat you before we find him. Then you can kill his ." I chuckled and nodded. "Deal." 

*Start of the fight* 

I walked out to the ring and everyone cheered. I watched Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

I got into the ring and saw Jackson smirking at me. We walked up to each other. "Ready to lose?" "Depends." "It's your lovers life on the line." I felt my body tense up. "Then let's go." 

The bell ringed and we begin, I watched Chanyeol distract the guard and Baekhyun sneak back. 

----------------------------------

Kyungsoo's P.O.V. 

I sat in this guys dressing room, he had the tv so I could watch him and Jongin fight. 

All night they had beat me up. My body aches and I have bruises. They told me their plan and honeslty, I wish I was strong so I could fight them and protect Jongin. 

I looked around the room. All this guy has is pictures of him hanging up. Pretty conceded. 

"Kyungsoo!" I heard someone in the hallway scream my name. My eyes widen. That was Baekhyun. "Kyungsoo?!" "In here." The door opened and there was Baekhyun. "Kyungsoo!" He ran to me and hugged me tight. 

He pulled away and looked over my face. "Oh my god, are you okay? Come on! We have to hurry and go! Jongin needs to know your here and we got you!" He untied me and took my hand and dragged me down the hall. Before we could go any further, someone stepped in front of us. "Hey! Where do you two think you're going?!" 

"Mov-" "Don't tell me what to do ." Baekhyun gasped. "You inconsiderable !" The guy slapped Baekhyun. I kept him from falling. "What are y-" "Excuse me for a second sir." 

He turned around and there stood Chanyeol. Chanyeol brought his hand back and punched the guy right in the face. You could hear a bone break. I cringed slightly. The guy fell to the floor. "Don't you ever touch my boyfriend again!" He looked at me and then Baekhyun. "Baby! Are you okay? Oh god. I should have followed." Baekhyun smiled and nodded. 

"I'm okay now. We have to go tell Jongin!" We ran down the hall and towards the crowd. 

Jongin was getting hit badly. He was bloody and I could tell he was weak. 

I pushed through the crowd and to the area. "Jongin! Kim Jongin! Baby please!" He looked over at me and his eyes widen. "Kyungsoo?" "Time out!" Chanyeol yelled. Jackson went over to his area and Jongin went to me. 

"Baby, did he do this to your face?" I sighed and nodded. "It's okay. I'm okay now. You need to keep going. For me. Please. Don't give up." He nodded and stood up. 

They started again. Jackson looked over and saw me. He looked confused. 

Jongin came up and punched him square in the jaw. 

After that, Jackson never got to punch him again. 

Jongin won the match and we were now home instead of him going out to celebrate for a few. 

I snuggled into him. "I'm sorry baby. That will never happen again. I almost killed him." I giggled slightly. "It's okay. I'm okay now. I love you." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back. 

"I love you too." 

My Boxer Boyfriend.