Doyoung x Jaehyun ♦ Everlasting In Your Arms

฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ Ø₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ ♦ ₦₵₮ ĐⱤ₳฿฿ⱠɆ₴ ♦ CHAPTER 13 IS JICHAN AND CHENSUNG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being this hot wasn't easy, just ask Doyoung.

 

Every year Doyoung would come back with a new hair colour. This year, since it was his last year in highschool, he had decided to dye his hair dark pink and upgraded his wardrobe to chic, stylish, k-pop star.

 

Doyoung was known to be perfect in other eyes. The ideal type guy that almost every girl wanted. Well too bad, because Doyoung already had a princess that he loved more than ever.

 

The two were known as SM Highs prince and princess.

 

Every day Doyoung would drive to school in his mercedes, he'd walk in to be crowded with fans and girls throwing love letters at him, and then he’d finally meet up with his friend Taeyong and continue his day.

 

But still, being this hot wasn't easy.

 

Every teacher loved Doyoung, that's why he was in the music club as the main vocal, the basketball team’s captain, and the student president of the school.

 

Doyoung would only get one time in the day to spend with Jaehyun, and that was before school started. Except for Wednesdays, he had basketball practice in the morning since he would miss the one after school for the student council meeting.

 

As Doyoung walked through the school doors thinking about how proud his parents and peers were of him, his eyes landed on the one person that didn't love him. The only person that could make him jealous, Lee Jeno, Jung Jaehyun’s younger and ‘adorable’ brother.

 

Doyoung had forgotten that it was Jeno’s first year in highschool. He should have prepared himself to face Jeno for one year, but he had totally forgotten about it.

 

Doyoung walked through the automatic crowd of people, thanking some of them for complimenting him. Some were talking about his pink hair and others were talking about how the black and red uniform for this year totally rocked on him. He noticed a many familiar faces from previous years in the crowed. But some of them looked new, probably freshman’s.

 

He walked through the crowd and stood beside Taeyong who was watching Jeno while the younger talked to his friends, Renjun and Haechan.

 

The moment Doyoung got closer to the older, he pulled at his arm and made him watch Jeno. “Looks like you're stuck in hell for a year,” Taeyong whispered. Knowing that many of Doyoung’s fans were probably trying to listen.

 

Doyoung frowned and nodded. “I don't understand why he hates me so much.”  

 

He kept his eye on Jeno, the younger was smiling at his friends. He never smiled at Doyoung like that, and Doyoung was Jaehyun’s boyfriend!

 

Doyoung quickly looked down when Jeno turned his head to look at him. The younger looked confused but smirked when he saw Doyoung.

 

Taeyong who was watching with started chuckling. “Headline News, Kim Doyoung, one of the most popular guys at SM High, is scared of Lee Jeno, a freshmen!”

 

Doyoung turned to look at Taeyong and glared at him. “I’m not scared of Jeno! I'm just,”Doyoung turned his head to see Jaehyun walking towards him. “Scared of losing the one I love.” He whispered so that only Taeyong would hear him.

 

Doyoung stood there waiting for Jaehyun, the younger was so close to him when Jeno pulled him back.

 

“Jaehyun hyung! How do I look in the uniform?”

 

Doyoung frowned and watched Jeno smile while talking to Jaehyun. Jaehyun had started complimenting his younger brother, when Jaehyun should have been complimenting him.

 

Doyoung raised his eyebrow and turned to Taeyong when he heard the older dreamingly sigh. Taeyong seemed so sad when Doyoung looked at him.

 

“Wow, now for what exact reason are you sighing?” Doyoung sounded a little skeptical.

 

Taeyong looked snapped out of his thoughts when Doyoung spoke to him. Taeyong shook his head, “I was just feeling bad for you. I never meant it in any other way. I promise,” Taeyong looked a little scared. Sometimes it was just better to not look at Doyoung’s Jaehyun.

 

Doyoung looked surprised that Taeyong though he meant his words in that way. “No, no Taeyong. I didn't mean it that way. I just asked why you were sighing.”

 

Taeyong took a sigh of relief. He was happy that Doyoung wasn't mad at him. It having someone who was an overprotective boyfriend as your best friend.

 

Taeyong placed a hand on Doyoung’s shoulder, “Why don't you u up there and say hi to Jaehyun. Class is going to be starting in a while, and I don't believe that you'll find anytime to talk to Jaehyun after that.” He pushed the younger to Jaehyun. Doyoung ended up bumping into Jaehyun.

 

Jaehyun turned around to see Doyoung who was nervously smiling at him. The younger eyes brightened up and he wraped his arms around Doyoung’s neck. “I've missed you so much Doyoung!” The younger cheered.

 

Doyoung’s cheeks turned red seeing how much Jaehyun missed him. And how everyone, including Jeno, was watching them. Most people were aweing at the sight of schools cutest couple.

 

While Jeno was staring blankly at Doyoung. Doyoung had to admit, Jeno did look nice in the uniform blue and beige freshman uniform, but when his eyes went to Jeno’s friend's, Renjun and Haechan, he noticed that all three of them were pretty handsome and looked quite nice in the uniforms.

 

Doyoung wrapped one of his arms around Jaehyun as the younger hugged him closer. “Yeah,” Doyoung smiled, pretending that Jeno wasn't glaring a him so hard. “I missed you too.” He wrapped other arm around Jaehyun.

 

Jaehyun pulled back and smiled up at Doyoung. Doyoung noticed how Jaehyun’s cheeks still burned light pink when he smiled, how brown his eyes still were, and how pink his lips still were.

 

Doyoung would clearing see his reflection in Jaehyun’s eyes. Jaehyun saw Doyoung as such a kind loving man. And that's the exact type of man Doyoung would try to be for Jaehyun.

 

“So how was your summer?” Doyoung question when Jaehyun stood beside him. He wrapped his arm around Jaehyun’s shoulder.

 

“It was great! I'm just excited to spend another year with Jeno.” Jaehyun’s voice sounded so happy, even when he spoke of the devil.

 

Doyoung looked over at Jeno and smiled his sweetest fake smile. “Me too! I've been so excited ever since I remembered that Jeno and his friends were coming to SM his year!” He clearly lied. Jeno only gave him a sinister smile. Doyoung pretended not to see it and turned to Renjun and Haechan who were standing behind Jeno. “So are any of you planning to join any clubs or teams this year?”

 

Haechan nodded and smiled. This is what Doyoung liked about Jeno’s friends. Sometimes they were evil, but most of the to they were pretty chill and nice. “I'm planning to join the music club. But I was hoping that you could help me with my vocals this week.”

 

Doyoung nodded, “I'll try to fit that into my schedule.” He then turned to Renjun, “And what about you Renjun?”

 

Renjun smiled his famous toothed smile that everyone, including Doyoung, adored. He understood why Chenle is dating Renjun, he would too. “I was planning on joining the juniors basketball team. But I'm not too sure if  I'm good enough.” Renjun sounded a little insecure.

 

Which Doyoung totally didn't understand, because Renjun was awesome at basketball. “Renjun you're amazing at basketball. Last year you were the best player at your junior high, I'm sure you'll make the team.” He smiled even wider, which caused Renjin, Haechan, and Jaehyun to smile.

 

“Aww! Doyoung you're so sweet!” Jaehyun looked up at the older. Doyoung looked down at him and thanked the younger.

 

Jenos eyes filled with anger when he saw how much Jaehyun loved Doyoung. He hated seeing his brother in love, but most of all. He hated seeing Jaehyun’s heart broken. And he wasn't sure that Doyoung wasn't going to break Jaehyun’s heart. It worried him more than it should have.

If people thought Doyoung walked around like a king, then Jeno walked around like a lord.

 

Seriously! Even Taeyong who was standing by his locker putting his books away when lunch ended, stopped and watched Jeno walk pass him.

 

He had his arm around the person he was dating’s shoulder, Mark’s, a lollipop in his mouth, and was waving at every person who had said hi to him. And every time Mark spoke to him, he seductively took the lollipop out of his mouth, and spoke back.

 

It was honestly so amusing to Taeyong that he had to take a picture and send it to his group for friends.

 

-The picture-

Me:

Doyoung’s future brother in law acts just like him. XD

 

Taeyong smiled when his friend started replying to his text. He started reading all the replies.

 

Johnny:

Haha, future Doyoung right there.

 

Hansol:

I knew this kid was going to start acting like the king. I bet even Doyoung’s scared of him.

 

Kun:

I don't know how Mark's even dating him. I wouldn't be able to last.

 

Taeil:

I heard he was going to join the band, I'm kind of scared now.

 

Hansol:

Haha, I feel bad for you.

 

Taeil:

I know right. He's probably going ask if he can play the guitar instead of me. And we only allow one guitar player.

 

Johnny: I bet he's going to kick you out of the band.

 

Doyoung:

Guys, please just stop. It's not nice to make fun of people. I mean, I know he hates me. But he hasn't done anything rude to you guys. It's just really rude to be talking trash about someone who hasn't done anything bad to you!

 

Taeyong’s eyes went wide when he read Doyoung’s message. How come Doyoung was getting nicer and nicer to Jeno by day? Wow, the Doyoung really wanted a chance with Jeno’s older brother.

 

Taeyong laughed after reading some his friends replies to Doyoung’s sudden out burst.

 

Kun:

Okay, fine then. They why don't you trash talk about him, while we listen?

 

Johnny:

I agree. We LOVE listening to you talk about Jeno.

 

Hansol:

Chill Doyoung, you're the one who's always talking bad about him.

 

Taeil:

Yeah, you're the one who taught us to do this.

 

Doyoung:

I honestly hate you guys so much!

 

Kun:

Dude, stop throwing shade at us.

 

Taeyong was about to read the rest of the texts when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Jaehyun looking down at him.

 

“Taeyong, I was wondering where Doyoung might be. Do you know by any chance?” The younger asked while examining the hallway.

 

Taeyong quickly put his phone in his pocket to hide it from Jaehyun. His face started going red knowing Jaehyun, one of the most beautiful people Taeyong had ever seen, was talking to him. But Taeyong wasn’t any less. He had girls asking him out left and right. “Yeah, I know where he is,” he spoke, feeling more flustered by Jaehyun’s beauty. “I'll show you.”

 

Taeyong turned to his locker and shut it then put the lock on his. He stretched his arm out to the remainder of the hallway. “Let's go.”

 

The rest of the weeks of went pretty much fine. Doyoung had helped Haechan with his vocals and sometimes he'd spend time playing basketball with Renjun. Both of them had a lot of game, and were really good at whatever they did. Doyoung was also complimented by Jaehyun every time he did something good.

 

It kind of made him want to do more good things, just to hear Jaehyun’s sweet voice tell him how good of a guy he was.

 

And things with Jeno were going pretty okay. The younger had gotten into the band, and since Jeno was a pretty good guitar player, they allowed their to be two guitar players.

 

Which of course, made Taeil happy that he didn't lose his spot.

 

Jeno also developed a nice habit of trying to keep Doyoung away from Jaehyun.

 

Which didn't make any difference in Jaehyun’s life, he always just thought Jeno liked to spend some quality time with him.

 

Until fall break came around and Doyoung had promised to devote all his time to Jaehyun.

 

It was the Sunday a two days after fall break started and Doyoung had invited Jaehyun over.

 

At the moment, Doyoung was lying in Jaehyun’s lap while texting his friends.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter