Johnny x Winwin ♦ I'll Never Let You Fall

฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ Ø₦ ฿Ⱡ₳₵₭ ♦ ₦₵₮ ĐⱤ₳฿฿ⱠɆ₴ ♦ CHAPTER 13 IS JICHAN AND CHENSUNG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I'll Never Let You Fall

  Requester: OnMyDreamU_U Ship: Johnwin Writer: Strawberryjamskookie

Winwin looked back at the bright street behind Yuta and him again, he sighed in relief. He looked over at his cousin who was panting and trying to catch his own breath. Winwin frowned at Yuta, "Hyung I think we're safe."

Yuta turned his head back and nodded, he looked up at Winwin and then looked over at the dark street they stood in. "Yes! But I hope Johnny won't find us here too."

Winwin frowned deeper at the thought, he shook his head. "I pray not."

Yuta stood up straight and looked at the streets ahead of them. They were all those dark shady streets that their grandma had told them to stay away from, but running away from Johnny in the hot sun brought them here today. "Now, do you know how to get back?" He said to his younger cousin, he was a just a little scared. But had this odd thrill of adventure running inside his veins.

Winwin shook his head and looked around at the tall walls in fear. "Nope, but I think I have an idea." He took slow steps over to the one of the walls. Winwin placed his hand against the wall and felt it's cold and ruff texture in the hot summer day. "We might be able to jump over it."

Yuta's eyes widened in shock, he quickly ran up to Winwin and stood beside him. "No! I'm not doing that. You might be able to do things like that, but not me!" 

Winwin met his eyes with Yuta's and sighed at his older hyungs's behavior. "We have to." Then he pointed at small barrel that stood beside them. "Check that for any ropes," he then pointed at more of the barrels behind them. "And those too."

Yuta pouted and sighed before walking over to the pile of barrels in defeat. He lifted every lid and looked at the empty barrel each time. He was finally at the last one and sighed, he lifted the lid to see a rope. Yuta pulled it out in excitement and turned to Winwin. "Look! I found one!"

Winwin smiled in satisfaction and grabbed the rope from Yuta's hand. He threw the rope the wall in front of him and hoped it wrapped around something. To his luck, it actually did and fell back down. Winwin grabbed onto the other end and tied it around and metal pile beside him. He turned to Yuta and smiled. "Do what I do. And make sure not to look down." That was all he said before he formed grip with his shoe against the rope and proceeded climbing it.

Yuta had done this a few times before in a Fitness summer class that him and Winwin once took. So he wasn't too bad at it.

The two got to the top of the building and started managed to actually get home by following roofs. It seemed like a dangerous adventure, but Winwin and Yuta liked it a lot.

"What is this?" Taeil put his cup of coffee down when he watched Winwin and Yuta, who looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter