Chapter 6

A million tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jungkook and his hyungs reached the destination they sprinted as fast as they could inside the

building.

They split too look after the room that Tae was in.

Jungkook after a while suddenly heard a scream; we found him hurry upstairs his in the room to the left.

 And Jungkook ran as fast as his leg could and got to the room just before the Yoonmin couple.

 

There on the bed lied his Taehyung, it was the Namjin couple and Hobi that had found him.

 

Jungkook

 

I ran to the bed and carefully picked him up bridal style I walked as fast as I could to the car trying not to hurt him.

 

When we came home our first priority was to get Tae to wake up so that we could get him to and drink. We all went to his room and sat down on the floor because we didn’t want to miss when he would wake up. We sat there for five hours only leaving if we had to go to the toilet or should I say when Namjoon had to go. We could have `worked´ in shifts but nobody wanted to miss it so we all sat there.

 

Third view

 

“Did you see his eyes moved!!!?” J-hope screamed in Jin`s ear and that earned him a smack in the head and five shhh`s.

Suddenly Tae sat up in the bed only to fall back and whine in pain. Jungkook tried to touch his arm and as if he was ok but he winced back.

“Tae it me don’t be scared we got you back you’re in the dorm now.

Tae just looked up, eyes filled with tears and looked so broken that all of the other member’s just wanted to apologize for being selfish and not helping him when he needed it.

 

“Why did it have to be me? Why does anybody have to go thru the painful feeling of having your beautiful wings of innocence being ripped off by force and not by someone you love and trust?” Tae asked and with so much hurt and pain in his voice that the others felt their hearts crack.  

“Tae we are so sorry for not helping you when you needed us and we were being selfish and even now we are being selfish. We know you probably won’t be able to forgive us but……” And with those words Jungkook bent forward to try and hug him.

 

Tae just said that he wanted to be alone and pushed him away. Everyone left and went out in the living room to take a chat with the company.

“Hello this is Namjoon leader of BTS and me and my group members would like to say that we are quitting the company because we don’t want to put up with your . And if you try to stop us we will sue (did you see what I did there?) you for threatening, harassing and black mailing us and especially Tae we are doing this for him.” And with that he ended the phone call completely ignoring the voice on the other side.

 He turned to the members and they started discussing what they should do next.

 

-At the company-

“They are quitting on us, the plan failed and now we have wasted money. It looks like they actually cared about Tae getting . Hurry and drive to their dorm were going to kill that son of a Kim Taehyung.” The company leader screamed making all his assistants jump.

“Yyy….eeesss, sssirr.” One of them stammered.

 

 

-Taehyung-

I had to make it I just had to……

The door to the bathroom seamed so far away as I was crawling on the floor.

When I reached the room I collapsed on the floor and winced in pain as my body was really sore.

Then I took out my jewel…..

 the new really sharp razor that I had hidden under my pillow. The razor reflected the light from the lamp as I carefully lowered my arm that held the razor. I let it touch my arm end then sank it all the way thru my skin. The blood started flowing and my arm had already gone numb.

Alas this time I knew it would not be enough whit some pathetic cutting. I had to do something that was going too result in death as my body was way too dirty and filthy to exist in this world. I didn’t want to cut deep enough to die from blood loss as it would be a pain in the for the others to clean up and I didn’t want that.

Then I got the perfect idea I could go to the roof of the building and then jump. It would absolutely end in death.

I quickly cleaned up and crawled to my desk to write a letter for the members then I crawled to the front door as I prayed that the members would not see me and they luckily didn’t.

As I got out from the dorm I suddenly felt hands grip me really hard so that I screamed in pain.

They then pressed a cloth soaked in something that smelled weird and in the next moment everything went black.

 

 

Third person

 

When Namjoon had talked to the company all of the bts members wanted to go to Tae`s room but they remembered what he had said and decided to wait three hours and if he hadn’t come out yet then they would go and check on him.

 

After three hours Tae still had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter