Chapter 3

A million tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now 20.30 so I decided to go to the park. I put a sign on my door if the others would wonder where I was. I put on my jacket and shoes, then I went out of the house. The park was 15 minutes away so I started walking in a not so fast pace because I did have a lot of time. When I got to the park I saw the man already sitting on a park bench so I quickly went to him.

“I`m sorry that I`m late” I said to him.

“No worries you are not even late….. Well how rude of me to not say my name. My name is ………and I already know yours of curse.” 

“So what do you want to do now?” I asked because I really didn’t know.

“I had planned to go to a café if that is alright with you?”

 “That’s a god ide, let`s go. I assume you know where to.”   

 

After a while I saw a café that had the text; Jin`s pink café. I almost laughed because of the irony. I had to show Jin this café I am sure he will love it.

“Let`s go inside, Tae”…..said.

 “Sorry, what did you say?” I said and smiled. Of course my boxy smile that everyone finds ugly and weird.

 “I said let`s go inside. Your smile is really cute, you know that? My friends will love you.”

“Your friends?”

 “Yea, after this l thout that we could go to my home and watch a movie with my friends. Or do you not want to?”

 “I don’t know…..maybe the others will get worried.”

 “Not to offend you Tae, but do you really think that they will care about you?”

 

Ouch, that hurt but he was probably just nervous and really wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter