Chapter 2

A million tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the very first fan meeting for Bts. A lot of peoples were there even if the group was new debuted they were really popular.

Fans gathered in a long line to get photos, albums and other stuff signed. The fans or ARMYS also wanted questions answered.

Like; “What is your typical girl type?”

“Would you date a fan?”

“Long or short hair?” and other things to see if they had a chance with their idols.

Almost everyone didn’t go to Tae and those who did just did it to say hateful comments ore give papers with mean words. Some really crazy Tae-haters went so far that they gave him food and drinks with poison.

After a while Tae excused himself because he needed to go to the bathroom. The fans that gave him the food sent evil grins after him and to each other.

 

Taehyung 

 

I went to the bathroom to vomit up the food that I had gotten. Not because I was afraid of getting poisoned but because I didn’t want to become fatter than I already was. 

I stuck to fingers in my mouth and bent over the toilet. I could feel the meal I had eaten today make its way up. It tasted sour and I hated the taste but loved the feeling it gave me. It made me feel a little bit skinnier. I took out the toothbrush that I always had with me and brushed my teeth. After freshening up I went back to the meeting room and continued getting hate, hate and more hate.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter