Third Wish (Part 3)

Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s departure is getting really closer. It’s nearly a month and her friends are getting really sad about it. She already called Kei that she’ll be staying in America after this school year and it made Kei really happy but she’s got worried about the people that Momo would be leaving behind.

Momo’s been thinking a lot about it too but she knows that it’s the best choice for now. She doesn’t want to leave her friends behind but it’s the best choice she could think of. She’s been really cold towards the people around her except for her friends and family.

She tried her best to live the life of being a cold person even though it hurts her to see people getting really scared of her. She’s also been hanging out with Mingyu and his gang and helped them a lot with their needs especially when they’re in a fight.

Momo would sometimes go to school with bruised face and bandage on her arm or hand. This made Mina really worried about her but never had the courage to come up to her. She’s seen Momo shout at one of their schoolmates when he bullied one of their classmates.

Momo almost choke the guy to death but thankfully Jeongyeon pulled her out and the guy survived. She threatened the guy to kill him if she would see him do things again and it made the guy transfer school because of fear.

Momo started to distant herself from her schoolmates. She would always be seen walking alone along the hallways and nobody dared to walk beside her unlike before. The students are afraid to even touch the tip of her hair because she might shout at them.

****

This is Momo’s last few weeks in their school before leaving. She walked inside their practice room and saw her friends talking to each other but they immediately stopped when she entered the room. They were scared that Momo would get angry at them if they’re being all talkative.

Surprisingly, Momo smiled at them and it’s not just a smile. It’s the smile that she’s always been giving before she became so cold. She looked at her friends, memorizing every bit of them as she could. Her eyes landed on the red head girl that’s sitting at the far end of the room and smiled widely.

Momo: I have good news. Remember when the past student body Presidents won’t allow us to perform every School-End performances?

Her groups smiled at her and nodded their head. She knows they’re all anticipating for this and she wants to give them the best gift she could give before she leaves.

Momo: I’ve been talking to President Jihyo about this and even negotiated with her. She agreed that we should perform this year and expects a lot from us!

Her friends cheered and howled as she smiled at them. She’s happy that she could perform with them before she leaves.

Momo: Okay calm down!

They all shut up and waited for Momo to continue what she was saying.

Momo: I want this to be perfect guys. Let’s perform this thing like it’s our last performance together.

They all looked at her with worried eyes. Momo never talked like that every time they perform.

Minho: Don’t talk as if you’re going to leave us.

Momo chuckled at them and told them not to worry. She smiled at them widely and talked again.

Momo: I want ideas now!

She said and the people inside started to talk about what they wanted to do. They told her they wanted to do Modern dance and hip hop again. They said they wanted to sing too. Momo smiled at their suggestions and she gave all of them the chance to talk.

Momo: What’s your plan J-hope?

J-hope: I agree that we should sing and dance too. Like some are going to be a backup dancer and some are going to sing. It’s probably going to be fun. We could just do whatever we want while performing.

They agreed at what he said and Momo asked about any suggestion again. Mina raised her hand and they all stopped talking. Mina’s not usually voicing out her thought every time but would just whisper her amazing thought to Momo.

Momo: Anything you want to add Mina-ssi?

Mina: How about we do different style and do the dancing and singing at the end. Like we group ourselves from different genres like hip hop, modern dance, ballet, tango or anything then we can do the singing and dancing at the end. It’s like we’re just going to meet at some point of the performance.

Momo smiled at Mina’s suggestion. It’s actually pretty nice if you think of it. It’s like giving knowledge to the viewer’s about the different genre of dances. They nodded their head and started thinking of what they are going to do.

Momo: So you’re telling us to do separate dances and perform a same dance after those genres?

Mina nodded her head. Momo thought for a bit and thought that it would take too long for them to do all those things. Mina who seemed to notice what Momo’s bothered about spoke again.

Mina: We can just give them a glimpse of those different genres. Like choose 3 genres or less to perform. It won’t take time for us to think of it.

Momo smiled again at how smart the girl is. She’s really an ace when it comes to things like this.

Momo: We could do that then. Suggestions on what genre are we going to do?

Amber: We could combine though. Like we could combine Jazz with ballet but that would be hard. Only Myoui can do that.

Momo chuckled at Amber’s remark but agreed nonetheless. No one has the experience of ballet in this class but Mina. Mina stared at Amber which the latter playfully mouthed a “What” and chuckled.

Lisa: We could do the modern dance and hip hop at the same time. We did it last time why not go with it again?

Momo: I think that would be nice. We would be picking people who are going to do that.

Then J-hope thought of the worst thing he’s going to say as a dancer.

J-hope: Let’s do La Cucaracha!

Everyone inside the room laughed at what he said. Mina was looking at Momo as she laughed genuinely at what their dancer said. She missed Momo’s laugh too. She missed everything about Momo and she can’t deny that.

Jackson: What the heck are you thinking man!?

Then Momo did the most hurtful thing she could do in the past month again.

Momo: How about we throw Mina-ssi and Jimin-ssi does the ballet. You guys can be partners. It’s probably going to be one hell of a performance.

Jimin looked at Momo with wide eyes. He can’t believe that Momo’s doing this even though he knew that she’s hurting so much. He can see it in Momo’s eyes. Jimin wanted to decline but he can’t because Mina might think that he doesn’t want to dance with her.

They all agreed at what Momo said and Momo smiled sadly but turned into something sweet again. She was trying to showcase everything about the couple before she leaves and that’s what she’s going to do.

Taemin: That’s actually a great idea. You guys can think of a minute or two performances.

Jackson who knows about Momo’s feelings for Mina gave the most intense statement of all.

Jackson: Jimin! Mina’s my baby sister so if you dare do something steamy with her. I swear I’m going to castrate you!

Jimin shivered at what Jackson said while Mina looked at him with wide eyes. They all chuckled at Jackson’s threat to Jimin but Momo looked at Jackson with amusement in her eyes.

Momo: Stop playing tricks with Jimin-ssi, Jackson. We still need one genre though.

They all thought about it and then Mina raised her hand again. Momo’s really shocked that Mina’s been really active today.

Mina: You guys can do La Cucaracha if you can’t think of anything.

Mina said in an innocent way. Momo and the others burst into laughter as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter