Third Wish (Part 2)

Last Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month has pass with Momo continuously ignoring Mina. She tried her best to be as far as possible with Mina and this means she leaves when Mina’s in the same room as her, except for classes. If she sees Mina approaching her, she would immediately turn around and leave.

She’s afraid that if she and Mina would be talking to each other or something, she might say something that could ruin their friendship. Mina has been hurting with Momo’s behavior towards her and their friends are no help because they also don’t know what’s going on inside the blonde’s head.

Jimin stayed silent about everything. She never told Mina about anything just as Momo told him to. He became a great boyfriend to Mina. He realized that he really loves Mina a lot and was afraid to lose her. Mina would occasionally complain to him as to why is Momo ignoring her.

****

Jeongyeon noticed how Momo treat Mina when they were all gathered at Dahyun’s place. She was ignoring the younger Japanese girl and wouldn’t even look at her. Mina’s trying her best to talk to Momo but the blonde girl would just leave every time.

She looked at Nayeon and it seems like her girlfriend also noticed their friend’s behavior. Jeongyeon sighed and continued to observe Momo until they all thought of going home because it was getting late. Tzuyu offered that she would send Mina and Momo home since their houses are just in the same compound but the blonde girl politely rejected her telling her that she’ll be walking home.

Jeongyeon pulled Momo and told the others that she together with Nayeon and Jihyo would send Momo home. Mina sighed in disappointment and nodded her head. When they got to Jeongyeon’s car, Nayeon started talking to Momo because she’s really concern about their friend.

She has been MIA after school and would always come home with bruise or busted lips. She wouldn’t talk to any of them about her problem and it’s getting really out of hand. They were worried that something is happening to Momo and that they can’t do anything about it.

Nayeon: You should talk to us about your problem Momo. Don’t keep it to yourself.

Momo who was looking at the car window slowly turned to the oldest one. She can see the concern look on her face and was kinda guilty that she’s making her friends worry about her. She slight smiled at Nayeon.

Momo: Thanks…

Jeongyeon: I’ve noticed how you treat Mina. What’s that all about? She’s been asking us what happened to you. You’ve been avoiding her buddy.

Momo sighed at the mention of Mina’s name. She’s not really in the mood to talk about Mina anytime soon.

Jihyo: Something is wrong Momo please talk to us.

Momo: I can’t… I can’t talk to her.

They were all worried about their friend. Momo never talked with much sorrow before let alone ignore her friends. It must be something about what happened with her and Jimin, Jeongyeon thought.

Jeongyeon: Is this about him? Is this about what had happened in the rooftop?

Jeongyeon asked her with much gentle in her voice. It’s the best way to talk to Momo as of now. Momo closed her eyes and breathe shakily. She doesn’t want to remember that day. It hurts her so much remembering the day that she let her feelings go just for her best friend continue being happy.

Jihyo: What happened back there?

The two of them never told anyone about what Momo and Jimin had talked about in the rooftop that day. Momo pleaded Jeongyeon not to tell anyone about it. Jeongyeon, being the loyal one, agreed and promised. They both kept it until now but Momo doesn’t know if she can still keep that secret.

She sighed and a felt a tear fall out of her eye. Nayeon and Jihyo were looking at her with hurt expression as Jeongyeon can’t do anything to comfort her best friend because she’s driving. She drove as fast as she can to Momo’s place and immediately pulled her all the way to her room.

Momo who can’t keep anything anymore broke down in front of her friends. She had kept this feeling long enough and it seems like the look on her friends’ eyes triggered something inside her that made her broke down in tears. Jihyo pulled Momo in a hug and let the girl cry her sorrow.

The couple were rubbing Momo’s back but stayed quiet. They never saw Momo cry this much until now. Momo’s always been the strongest one among them and seeing her so vulnerable made their heart ache so much. They keep comforting her until she calmed down and pulled out of Jihyo.

Jeongyeon: You really have to talk to us Momo. I’m getting worried. We all are!

Momo sniffed and wiped her face before turning to her friends. They were giving her the look again. The look that always made her felt like crying.

Momo: I’m sorry for worrying you guys. It’s just… I just don’t want to bother all of you…

Her friends looked at her and they all sighed. Momo’s always been trying to be so strong but it would always make them worry if she did. Her bottling up all her sorrow and everything makes them worry about her the most.

Jihyo: You’re not a bother Momo. You’re our friend and we want to be there for you.

Jihyo told Momo carefully. This made Momo smile about at her friends. She’s grateful to have friends like them. She took a deep breath and nodded her head.

Momo: I talked to Jimin that day when you saw him with busted lips.

Jihyo and Nayeon looked at her with furrowed brows. They’ve seen Mina treating Jimin in the cafeteria that day. They asked Jimin but she just smiled at them and shook his head. They’re not the type of people who would push something controversial so they just nodded their head.

Momo: I talked to him about Mina.

Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter