2/2

Queen Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN::// 
Hey guys, so this story was king of hard to write and I didn't want to confuse you guys but I felt like it would be disrespectful for drag culture I just said he.

So please keep in mind while reading that if we're talking about Taehyung  (out of drag) or when he is out of drag in scenes: we're speaking of he/him
And when we're talking about Vnus (Taehyung in drag) or when Taehyung is in drag in scenes: we're speaking of she/her

That's all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was the only way to make Hobi focus on making his dreams come true and not on him. Or so he thought.

Because now exactly one month ago he had received a message from Hoseok saying the casual words
"hey, long time no see. How are you?"

And Taehyung found himself every evening staring at the simple message while many questions circled in his head. Had Hoseok fallen in love with someone else? Was he happy? 
How had he found him? How couldn't he have found him. Even though he was famous for being Vnus Vocal there were enough people who knew his real name and what he looked like.
Had he given up everything back then for nothing? No of course not, Hoseok was now part of one of the most famous boy bands of Korea. But Taehyung had given up everything, the love of his life Taehyung believed, in the hopes that the elder would forget him eventually and move on. But now that it turned out he hadn't, everything came cashing down. 
How would it have been if he hadn't cut all ties with the dancer and what did said man think of him doing drag.
It were those thoughts that made Taehyung cry himself to sleep night after night, all by himself because there was no way he would drag Jimin into this.

And Jimin wouldn't have known about Taehyung crying himself to sleep if it hadn't been for him running into the younger's room to tell him something amazing, well so he thought.
"Oh my god Tae, Bangtan's Jhope just openly came out panual. Isn't that amazing and super brave of him" Jimin all but yelled thought their apartment.

But the younger just started crying harder and Jimin had no idea why because what Jimin didn't know was that Taehyung's Hobi or Hoseok was Bangtan's Jhope, the one and only Jung Hoseok and that this news was making Taehyung feel worst because why in the name of the lord had he given up their relationship.

"Hey, Tae? What's wrong?" Jimin said softly and definitely less exciting because there was something wrong his best friend as laid down next to the boy on his bed.

"It's him" Taehyung mumbled inaudible through his tears while pushing his face into his pillow.

"Sorry Tae. I'm not following" Jimin said confused before Taehyung pushed his phone towards Jimin and said 
"It's Jung Hoseok"

Jimin was shut up by that and looked completely perplexed at the screen of Taehyung's phone before getting what the boy was trying to say. His Hobi was Jung Motherf*cking Hoseok, Bts' Jhope. Jimin didn't know what to say because he had let go of one of Korea's most famous men, because the boy didn't want to get in the way of his lover and his career and secretly also not deemed himself worthy enough to have such a man. Even though Taehyung would never admit it but Jimin knew, Jimin knew Taehyung inside out.

And now Hoseok had openly come out and contacted his former lover. Jimin was mad at Taehyung for a second for not reacting to the elder but then he remembered what the younger's point of view was and understood why he wasn't reacting because in Taehyung's eyes he would ruin Hoseok.

"Taehyung, please give him a reaction. He clearly still loves you if he hasn't given up on you after all these years." Jimin said while patting the boy on his shoulder but Jimin knew his word were meant for deaf ears because there was no way the boy was going to give Hoseok an answer.

So he took matters into his own hands and did what any good best friend would have done. He stole Taehyung's phone when he was in he shower and put Hoseok's number, under horse face because Taehyung could never see Hoseok as a notification on his phone, in his phone to call him later when Taehyung wasn't there. But before that he needed to text Hoseok and let him know who he was along with getting to know what the older wanted from his friend.

So he send a simple 
"Hey Hoseok, it's Jimin, Taehyung's long time best friend, here. "
and waited for his friend's idol ex boyfriends to answer. And it took no longer than 15 minutes before his phone went off.

"How did you get my number and has Taehyung gotten my text" Hoseok had sent him.

"Yes he has, but he isn't going to answer because just like old times he doesn't want to ruin your life
And I kind of stole your number from his phone because I thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter