Morally Wrong

Taeyong Imagines Requests

( WARNING : SAD W/ JAEHYUN )

Taeyong has been grumpy all day long. Areum would often bring him lunch while he was still practicing for their new song " Limitless", her eyebrows furrowed as JaeHyung came besides her and took a seat next to Taeyong's longtime girlfriend. He kindly smiled but he knew something was going between the couple. Sm's director has still been bitter about Taeyong having a girlfriend but he managed to pass an accord with him only to keep it as a secret. Areum hugged her baggy sweatshirt close to her, while watching Taeyong practice his part which she found a little too overdosed. She pursed her lips together and glanced at JaeHyun who was still confused. 

" You and Taeyong it isn't working well, is it?" She shook her head hopelessly and grinned uncomfortably at the milky skinned boy who had one of the most appeasing voices in the company. Areum shrugged and Taeyong walked up to her with a determined look crossing his features. Her smile soon disappeared when Taeyong's tight grip came in contact with her arm. She wined and struggled to get out of his grip, when she did she formed a smile for a brief moment. Taeyong desperately rubbed his fatigued eyes and sat down in one of the seats outside the practice room. The silence fell down when she moved closer to Taeyong and waited for him to say something which never came. Areum was disappointed a few minutes later to see an empty seat besides her where Taeyong laid his thoughts and had left her waiting patiently. 

JaeHyun joined her after a few minutes later after Taeyong came breaking down the room, pacing back and forth as he walked. He patted her shoulder and in instinct she laid her head on his torso and cried like she haven't been crying for month so she let it out on JaeHyun's shoulder. He looked at her and tried to take a guess on why her and Taeyong haven't been doing well. 

" Do you think h-he wants to bre-break up with m-me?" She said while sobbing and hiccuping with all the stress she was consuming. fell agape when JaeHyun shook his head and placed a sweet kiss on her cheek to comfort her and sow her support before backing away shortly after that. Confusion traced her eyes when she stared at JaeHyun's smile. He quickly got up and put his hands on his pocket before leading her to her car in where she remained silent. JaeHyun covered his face and started the engine, looking at Areum twice feeling her doubtful. 

" Drop me next to Heaven's street pub," She said between glances. He remained his glance on her and checked her conditon before doing so. He already tried  arguing with her for not going in these bars and getting drunk to keep forgetting the things Taeyong has said. It wasn't the first time that Taeyong had said mean things to her, she didn't deserved it.Jaehyun accompanied her for the first time. Normally she will call him to pick her up and she will come and JaeHyun will check if it's terrible or not so he will drop her off to her apartment. JaeHyun acted like her he was her boyfriend while Taeyong did not. It sincerely bothered Areum who was once again in a verge of crying because of her overwhelming sadness. She felt rejected, JaeHyun had loved her before Taeyong did. A sign escaped his well draw lips, Areum looked at him and kindly smiled. Not wanting him to be worried.

Jaehyun followed closely behind, her back facing him. He sadly grinned at the bartender who had recognized her , he shrugged and took the vodka bottle before pouring up a little bit of it in a cu before he knew that she will be breaking off his pricey glass like she did the last time which dated back to one week. Jaehyun put his hand under his chin and started exanimate Areum drinking, letting her sorrows and bruises fall in. Areum handed him her cup , he took a look in it and saw that she had drank the half of it. She laughed and put an hand on his shoulder which startled him. 

" Come on' Jaehyuna, drink itttt," She whined, already drunk. Jaehyun meekly looked at her and laughed at her lack of tolerance. After a few drinks that Jaehyun had sadly looked at. He found himself taking a sip of Areum's drink. She giggled and grabbed Jaehyun's arm. The both drunk and vivid. 

Jaehyun and Areum walked to is apartment. They were talking silly, not being aware of their actions. JaeHyun put his lips on hers and shared with her a passionate kiss before placing his hands under her shirt, she moaned and sighed in happiness. He unconsciously smiled because Areum was happier sober than clearheaded but his smile was also because he has the occasion to show how much he loves Areum even if she doesn't. Areum nibbled on his lower lips as he gripped the back of her head fast and vividly. Jaehyun led her to his comfy bed which laid a few fluffy blankets. The two of them had shared a night full of love and passion without even Taeyong knowing it. 

The morning came, the sun was already raised as Areum slowly opened her eyes. She yawned and opened her eyes when she was blinded by the sun. She looked down and noticed that she was wearing one of Jaehyun's shirt which she had recognized, she wore also his jogging pants in which she found herself comfortable. But something was off to her, her clothes were shattered on the table. She gripped her forehead tighter and made her way to the bathroom, she knew the way. As Areum faced the mirror, she gasped and noticed a few purple bruises on her neck and collar bones. She knew that those weren't bruises, it was love bites and she felt murdered right now to realize that she may had an love affair with her best friend. She washed her face and brushed her hair. Sighing , she made her way downstairs.
The scent of pancakes filled her nostrils. Areum heard an humming and it was Jaehyun's. He had his back faced, his flawless figure shown. When he spun, he noticed that Areum was standing in front of him. He grinned like a child, as Areum didn't failed to notice that she was staring at him and she found it prettier than ever. 

" I have made pancakes and fruit toasts," She nodded still speechless, how come she had never noticed her heart beating so fast against her ribcage. She had blinders on and didn't saw hos badboyish Taeyong was. The girl sat down and shared her breakfast with JaeHyun. When they has finished, Jaehyun stood up and took the dishes. Areum stood up and looked at him.

" I have never done something like what we've done," She confessed. He surprisingly looked at her and grinned like an idiot. Before slowly furrowing his eyebrows.

" Why?" He asked as he paused to look at the girl he cherished.

" I mean, he wanted to but I always stopped him from doing so," She answered. 

" It's uncomfortable," She kept on. Jaehyun nodded and got closer to Areum who blushed seeing him so close.

" Are you going to break off things with Taeyong," He said with his arms crossed and a serious look painted across his face.

" I think so," Areum replied. He nodded, quite happy with her answer.

Areum smiled to herself in a sign of encouragement and opened the practice room door where Taeyong stayed up all night long. She stood up by the door watching him practice the dubstep. Areum couldn't deny that she was amazed by Taeyong's skills, no wonder why he was the main dancer. He held the expressions, the movements and power mixed with fluidity. Areum stopped dead on her tracks when Taeyong stared at her. He scoffed.

" What are you doing here," He rudely said. Areum had never felt so good to be freed by such unhealthy relationship. 

" Let's breakup," She bluntly said. Taeyong who was drinking his water choked on it. He stopped gulping the liquid and faced her with a expressionless gaze. 

" What?" He repeated still not quite sure, Areum had never been that blunt. He thought that she wouldn't stop loving him so he wouldn't stop toying her. But the tables are now unversed and Areum had a victorious grin splattered on her face. She approached Taeyong who had sweat on his face to his clothes and he looked at her with a murderous glare.

" I'm feeling sorry for you Taeyong. You just lost your chance to be with me, the one who cared the most for you and who was always here for you. After all this time, you won't have me as a burden and I won't have to be your toy anymore. In the end, our relationship was just like wind, it has never really existed," She shrugged and smiled upon her stare towards the male. Areum spun around and kept on walking , forgetting that Taeyong had now regrets. When she left, Taeyong couldn't help it but feel empty and regretful. He admitted that she was right, she was always here. When he called at three in the morning and she had to bring him lunch and to stay with him because he wouldn't bear to be alone. But now he is alone and it was his fault. 

JaeHyun looked at Areum who had just kissed him out of nowhere. He was shocked for sure but he liked it. She smiled at him , an happy smile plastered on her face as she nodded. He raised his eyebrows and his eyes glittered.

" When," He said not believing it. She was so fast.

" This morning," Areum blurted out gladly. Jaehyun giggled seeing her happy with an real smile tracing her features. He smiled too and kissed her forehead before hugged her closer to his fastened heartbeat.

After a few weeks without nobody knowing the real deal between Jaehyun and Areum. One day Taeyong found out because he had heard an conversation between Yuta and Jaehyun. He wanted to shout and beat up Jaehyun because the male had succeeded in what he failed and now what mattered to him the most was Areum's heart and happiness. He let it go for Jaehyun's happiness and even full of hatred congratulated them without putting any feelings on it. Areum eventually started going to their practices to visit Jaehyun who had now announced their relation  ship. The cold air between the both was still present and undoubtedly it will take time for Areum to forget how much Taeyong caused her pain and how their relationship was morally wrong. 

 

A/N: Here's the end of this one shot! 

Comment down below your thoughts and don't forget to request or ask anything you want !:)

Till next time loves <3