Halloween

Undici

"Daddy! Daddy look what I drew at school!"

Hojoon had barely gotten all of the kids in the house after picking them up from school. In fact, he was still helping Sanggyun out of his coat when Hansol bombarded him with a stack of paper. It had been raining all day, so they hadn't been able to go out and play during lunch time, meaning Hansol had spent the hour drawing. 

"This one's a ghost and this a witch and this is a pumpkin, but I didn't have an orange pencil so it's green so it's a zombie pumpkin!"

Hojoon inwardly groaned. If there was one thing he hated, it was Halloween. 

On paper, Halloween was his idea of heaven. He loved dressing the kids up in cute little costumes and it was the perfect opportunity to take loads of pictures of them all being adorable. And maybe he would love Halloween, if it wasn't the same day as his birthday. 

Every single year when he was a kid his birthday party would be Halloween themed, because that was the only way people would come - not wanting to miss out on the one night of the year they could get free candy for some boring old birthday party. 

And he had grown to resent the holiday. The tacky decorations and that fake blood that always made him break out. 

He just really hated Halloween. 

"Those are great, sweetie!" He beamed, ruffling Hansol's hair despite his distaste. Just because he hated Halloween didn't mean he wasn't proud of his sons growing artistic ability. 

"I'm going to draw lots so we can stick them up everywhere for the Halloween party, so all my friends can see!"

"What Halloween party?"

"Ours! Appa said we could have one!" Hansol squeaked with delight as he ran off, no doubt to draw more Halloween themed pictures. 

Hojoon's face fell. He was going to kill his husband when he got home. 

"Hojoon!" Sangdo made his way to the kitchen after toeing off his shoes, knowing there was a high probability the elder would be in there. "Hi, baby!" 

"Don't you 'hi, baby' me, Yu Sangdo." Hojoon lowered the flame on the hob so his sauce wouldn't burn as he strided over to his husband, index finger prodding at his chest. "Did you tell Hansol he could have a Halloween party?"

"No!" Sangdo cocked his head, as if he was thinking back to the exact conversation he had with the five-year-old. "Well...not really."

"So why does he think we're having a party and all his friends are coming?"

Sangdo cleared his throat, fingers playing with the hem of his suit jacket nervously. 

"Well, I said they could go trick or treating and then he mentioned a party and I said I'd think about it and then he just screamed that he was gonna make invitations and ran away and I've been avoiding the subject ever since."

Hojoon sighed. Great. This was just what he needed. 

"Well, you're going to have to tell him it's not happening."

"Oh, come on, Joon-"

"No! You know I hate Halloween and I'm not spending my birthday looking after other people's kids!"

Sangdo sighed. He knew he should never have even hinted at the fact this party might happen. But how could he say no to Hansol when he was so excited? 

"I'll treat you to something extra special for your birthday this year."

"I'm not celebrating my birthday this year."

Sangdo's jaw practically dropped. Did he just hear that right? Yu Hojoon, his incredibly high maintenance husband who loved nothing more than being doted on, showered with gifts and being the centre of attention didn't want to celebrate his birthday?

He placed the back of his hand on Hojoon's forehead, eyebrows furrowing slightly. 

"Are you feeling okay?"

Hojoon scoffed, batting Sangdo's hand away. 

"Yes. I just don't want to make a big deal this year."

"Seriously? Why not?"

"I just don't, okay?" Hojoon turned back to his sauce, praying it hadn't burnt because he really couldn't be bothered to make any more. 

"But Joon-" Then Sangdo caught on. "Oh! Is it because you're turning thirty-fi-"

"Don't." Hojoon held his hand up, stopping the brunette from saying it. He didn't want that word said aloud anywhere near him. He was perfectly happy living in denial. "Don't say it."

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad." Sangdo smiled, arms looping around Hojoon's waist from behind. "Do you seriously not want to do anything?"

"Nope. I'm gonna pretend it's not happening and that way I can be in my early thirties forever."

Sangdo rolled his eyes. This happened with every milestone birthday Hojoon had - and thirty-five wasn't even a milestone, really, it was just closer to forty than his husband would like. 

"But I had something really great planned."

Hojoon's ears pricked up at that, just like Sangdo knew they would. The blonde spun around in his husband's arms, eyes wide as he asked what that was. 

"Well, there's no point in telling you if you don't even want to celebrate."

Hojoon whined. He loved being spoiled but he hated the idea of getting older. 

"Okay, fine! I'll celebrate my stupid birthday. But if you tell anyone how old I'm turning I swear to god-"

"I won't!" Sangdo leaned in for a kiss before Hojoon went off on one. He knew it wouldn't be that hard to get the blonde to cave. "Plus, it was going to be something for just the two of us."

Hojoon's eyes lit up at that. He loved his kids more than anything, but being born on Halloween meant his birthday parties in the past few years has been rather...childish, to say the least. 

"So, what did you have planned, then?"

Sangdo hummed. Did he tell Hojoon now or wait and keep it a surprise?

"I'll tell you on your birthday. At the Halloween party." 

"Sangdo!" Hojoon pouted as his husband laughed, stating he was going upstairs to get changed. He was the worst. 

Hojoon was still pouting by the time he dished up dinner, making Sangdo chuckle from across the table. He could be such a child sometimes. 

"I dunno if I wanna be a vampire or a zombie for Halloween, what do you think, Daddy?"

"Hm?" Hojoon snapped out of his mood as Hansol spoke. He had almost forgotten about Halloween. "Sollie, I don't know if we're going to be able to do anything for Halloween."

Hojoon winced as Hansol's face fell. 

"B-But Appa said-"

"Look, baby, we might not be able to have a party, but we can still dress up and go trick or treating." Sangdo smiled at his son, ignoring Hojoon's eyes boring into him across the table. "It's Daddy's birthday so it's not fair on him to have a party here."

Hojoon's features softened as Sangdo came to a compromise. He guessed he could cope with knocking on a few doors. As long as they didn't have to decorate the house or have any more than eleven screaming kids high on sugar running around. 

"Daddy! Your birthday is on Halloween?!" Byungjoo turned to his father, eyes wide. Hojoon often forgot that the twins were so new to their family that they hadn't spent Halloween with them yet. 

Hojoon nodded, smiling at how the twins looked at one another in awe. 

"Does that mean you're like...a witch?"

Hojoon laughed softly as Jiho stared at him, eyes narrowed. He wasn't sure if he would be scared or impressed if his father said yes. 

Hyunho gasped, looking Hojoon up and down. "That makes sense! How could you make this much food without spells?"

"Yeah! Or help us all with our homework? How can you know that much?"

"Or clean the house!"

Sangdo shook his head, a smile on his lips as the kids reeled off reasons their other father could be a witch. He had no idea where they got their imaginations from sometimes. 

"Don't be stupid he's not a witch!" Sehyuk spoke up, matter of factly. "He's a boy. He's a wizard."

"Boys can be witches too!" Jiho snapped back. 

"Not in Harry Potter!"

"Harry Potter isn't real!"

"Well, neither are-"

"Okay, enough." Hojoon held his hands up, signalling for them to stop fighting. How come every single family meal they had ended in some kind of argument? "Can we just eat quietly, please?"

The boys nodded, going back to their food. All apart from Hyunho, who leaned over to whisper to Dongsung who was sitting on his right. "See. He's a witch, he put a spell on us."

Hojoon rolled his eyes. Great. Now he'd have to put up with this for god knows how long. At least maybe now they'd be a little more scared to act out in case they get turned into frogs or something. 

"So, Daddy," Taeyang spoke up after a while, clearly feeling uncomfortable eating in silence. "Are we gonna have a birthday party instead?"

"Oh yeah! Daddy, what kind of cake do you want?"

"Can we play games?"

"Are your friends gonna come... Daddy, do you even have friends?"

Hojoon huffed as Sangdo laughed softly. He almost wished he was a witch so he could cast a spell on his husband. Maybe to seal his mouth shut. Unless he wanted a or something, obviously. 

"I'm not having a birthday party."

"Daddy, why?"

"That's no fun!"

"Come on, Daddy!"

"Is it because you can't get a cake big enough for all the candles?"

Sangdo wished he hadn't chosen that moment to take a drink, considering he almost spat it all over the table as Dongsung spoke up. He spared a glance at the blonde, who was staring at the six-year-old, mouth agape, before turning his attention to his spluttering husband who was trying to recover from almost choking on his water. 

"He's not that old, Dongsunggie!"

"Daddy's twenty!"

"No, he's not, you're just saying that because it's the highest you can count!"

"He's like twenty-five. Right, Appa?" 

"He'll be twenty-five on his birthday." Sangdo smiled, knowing that would keep Hojoon happy. 

Hojoon nodded, going along with it. If the kids thought he was twenty-five, then he was twenty-five. It was better than the grim reality. 

"So," Hansol spoke up, directing attention back to his original question, "should I be a vampire or a zombie?"

 

✧ ✤ ✧

 

The last place Hojoon wanted to spend his Saturday morning was in a fancy-dress store. But only because everything was Halloween themed. It instantly put him off. 

When Christmas came around he loved looking for adorable little reindeer and elf costumes to force his kids into, or whenever they went to a birthday party they had to dress up for. But it was the fact Halloween was involved. He just ing hated it. 

"Daddy, what about this?" 

Hojoon twisted his nose as Dongsung ran over to him with a werewolf costume. All brown and furry and claws and teeth. 

"I dunno, sweetie, it's a little..." He couldn't think of a child friendly substitute for 'ing ugly' so he just kinda trailed off, knowing Dongsung was way too excited to hang around anyway. 

He sighed. This was one problem with having eleven boys. Halloween meant them all trying to out-do one another to find the most gruesome costume. He preferred when they were little and too young to object to Hojoon squeezing them into an adorable bunny outfit or something. He actually didn't mind Halloween back then. 

"Daddy! All these costumes are ugly!"

Hojoon smiled to himself as Jiho clung to his leg dramatically. At least someone was on the same wavelength as he was. 

He picked the four-year-old up, trailing behind Sangdo and the rest of the kids so he could keep an eye on them. 

"Well, what do you want to be?"

"I dunno, something pretty! And sparkly! All of these are ugly and... green." He mirrored Hojoon's expression from before as he looked around the aisles. "I wanna be a princess!"

"Baby, you're a princess every weekend, don't you want to be something else?"

"Daddy, I'm never a princess. I'm a supreme."  

Hojoon rolled his eyes fondly. Jiho had been on the pageant scene for so long now he had picked up on that fact that winning a Princess title was like a pity prize, a crown just for showing up, really. 

"Well, how about something different? Like a cat or..." Hojoon scanned the aisles, looking for something that was cute enough, flinching as he came across a spider costume. There was no way any of them would be getting that. 

"Joon! Come here!"

Hojoon followed the sound of his husband's voice, Jiho still in his arms. Sangdo had a smug grin on his face when he found him, meaning the younger had come up with some ingenious plan Hojoon would no doubt hate. 

"I have an ingenious plan. You're gonna love it."

Hojoon laughed to himself. "Go on then."

"Okay, okay know how you love the kids in matching outfits?"

"Yeah?"

"And we have eleven?"

"Right?"

"Okay. Get this." Sangdo built up to his big surprise revealing a costume from behind his back. "Football players."

Hojoon blinked. Was that reall-

"But, zombie football players." Sangdo pointed to some face paint and fake blood on the wall across from them, eyes wide as he awaited Hojoon's reaction. 

Hojoon blinked a couple more times before placing Jiho down on the floor, telling him to go run along with his brothers who were absorbed in some bloody makeup demonstration by a member of staff. 

"Are you taking the piss?"

Sangdo frowned, bordering on a pout. "But-"

"Babe." Hojoon placed his hands on his husband's shoulders. "I love you, but you're terrible at fancy dress."

This time Sangdo did pout, making Hojoon smile. It wasn't often the tables turned and he was in this situation. 

"Remember our third year of uni?"

Sangdo eyebrows furrowed, trying to remember what Hojoon was talking about. 

"When we went to that pimps and hoes party and you misinterpreted the word hoe and-"

"And I came as a gardener. Okay, yeah fine, I see your point." Sangdo rolled his eyes. He had tried to block that night out, but his husband would never let him forget it. "What do you think they should go as, then?"

Hojoon shrugged. He had no idea. By the looks of things, they all wanted to be something different, and most of them were old enough now that they wanted to go as something genuinely scary, much to his dismay. 

"I dunno, maybe we should just let them pick th- Oh my god!"

That's when something caught Hojoon's eye. Something adorable

"Oh my god, baby, imagine Sangwon in this he would look so precious!" 

Sangdo quirked an eyebrow. "A strawberry? That's not very Halloween-y, Joon."

Hojoon scoffed. Who cared about Halloween? Sangwon would look adorable in that outfit. It had a little green hat for the stalk and everything!

"But he'd look so, so cute! Just imagine it." He held the tiny red outfit up to his chest, the leafy hat to his head and the cutest pout he could muster up on his lips. 

Sangdo laughed at the sight. Honestly, he was pretty sure Hojoon loved Halloween deep down. 

"Well, as cute as you look in that, I'm not so sure Sangwon would go for it. He told me he wanted to be a wizard with 'a big grey beard'"

Hojoon twisted his nose. There was no way his tiny little adorable baby Sangwon was dressing as an old man. No ing way. 

"But...but they have more fruit themed costumes, look!" Hojoon whined picking up a watermelon and pineapple outfit. "I'm sure we can find eleven different ones they could be a fruit salad! It's cute and promotes healthy eating!"

Sangdo gaped as Hojoon wiggled his eyebrows. And his husband claimed he was bad at fancy dress. He was just about to protest when Hansol jumped in and did it for him. 

"Daddy! It's Halloween! We have to be scary! Fruit isn't scary!" Hansol huffed, arms folding across his chest, such a stern look on his face that Sangdo had to stifle a giggle. 

"But you would look so cute in this, Hansollie." Hojoon pouted, popping the pineapple-leaf hat on his son's head, causing Hansol's eyes to narrow slightly, not at all impressed. 

"Daddy." Hansol started, an almost patronising tone to his voice. He had clearly picked that one up from Hojoon. "Don't be silly."

Hojoon exchanged a glance with his husband, eyebrows raising slightly. Well, that was him told. His kids were beginning to answer back, they were officially too old, and he needed them to stop growing. What happened to his tiny babies that loved dressing up in adorable little costumes for him? 

"So, I guess that's a no for the fruit salad idea, then?" Sangdo asked as Hansol ran back off to look at more costumes. "And you said I was bad at fancy dress."

"Shut the up, Sangdo."

 

✧ ✤ ✧

 

Hojoon was beginning to lose his mind as he was out for the third Saturday in a row looking for Halloween costumes. The kids all wanted to wear something similar, because they always did when they got to dress up, so at least that was something Hojoon approved of. They just couldn't decide what, and he was slowly going crazy looking at the same tacky, polyester outfits over and over. 

So, this time, he was going shopping first. He was going to drag the kids around while he looked for something cute for himself. This would have been the perfect punishment for them if they were a little older, but it turned out shopping with eleven under eights wasn't that fun, so he let the majority of them stay at a play area in the mall after a total of 15 minutes of trying to control their whining and stopping Hyunho from running anyway. 

Hyosang, Hansol and the twins had insisted on coming with him, they were his little fashionistas, after all. But it didn't take long before he wished he had left them with their brothers. 

"Daddy, buy me this!"

"I want one too!"

"You and Jiho don't always have to wear the same stuff, you know."

"You're just jealous you don't have a twin."

"Daddy I need some new shoes!"

"Yeah let's go shoe shopping!"

Hojoon sighed. This was meant to be retail therapy for him, not his kids. The last thing they needed was any more clothes, they were already completely spoilt. 

"Daddy, look! This coat is cute!"

Hojoon rolled his eyes as Hansol screeched. What ridiculously expensive thing had his son gotten his eye on this time? 

He turned, gasping softly as he realised Hansol had picked out something for him. Adorable.

"Try it on, Daddy!"

Hojoon groaned a little. He couldn't deny that it was a pretty nice coat, Hansol did have great taste after all, but maybe for his old drag alter ego. Not a thirty-something father of eleven. 

"I dunno, baby, I don't really need a new coat."

"But it's so fluffy!" Jiho joined in, wrapping around the arm of the white fur coat Hansol had pointed out. "So soft!"

"Daddy I bet you look cute in it!" Hojoon twisted his nose, even Byungjoo wanted him to try the coat on and he couldn't care less about clothes. He had only tagged along because he refused to leave Jiho's side. 

"Okay! Fine!" He held his hands up, knowing they'd just complain if he didn't try it and he wanted this shopping trip to be as stress free as possible. 

The kids bounced with excitement as he threw the coat over his shoulders, fur almost drowning him. Why was he so tiny? Maybe he overestimated how small he was when he picked up a size medium. 

He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, smiling softly as he nuzzled against the collar. He did look pretty good in this, he wasn't going to lie. He really missed dressing up sometimes, but he wasn't sure he'd be able to pull off a huge fluffy white coat on the school run. 

He turned sharply as he heard a gasp behind him. Had one of the kids ran off? Or hurt themselves?

No, thank god. He just had Hyosang staring at him, jaw dropped, those giant doe eyes almost sparkling. 

"Daddy! You look like Cruella!"

Hojoon quirked an eyebrow, looking back over himself. He didn't look that bad, Jesus Christ. Though, 101 Dalmatians was Hyosang's favourite Disney movie, he was obsessed with it. 

"That's what you should be for Halloween!" Hansol clapped his hands together, still on a mission to find them all perfect costumes. Why was his Dad not as excited about Halloween as he was? He was born on Halloween - Hansol couldn't think of a better birthday. 

Hojoon hummed to himself. Actually, that wasn't a bad idea. He did look pretty good in this coat and he could wear an unbelievably tight black dress underneath that Sangdo could rip off of him later and-

"You could all be my Dalmatians!" He gasped. This was it. The perfect Halloween costume. His kids could be adorable puppies instead of gross little goblins and wizards. They would look adorable. 

Hyosang practically squealed, arms wrapping around his father's waist under the coat, fur engulfing him. Hojoon was right, anything that involved Dalmatians was his idea of a perfect Halloween costume. 

"Daddy, I wanna be Lucky!" 

Hojoon laughed softly, fingers carding through Hyosang's hair. He would say that. He was pretty sure Hyosang owned 101 Dalmatian plushies and toys himself, and every single one of them was called Lucky. 

"We're gonna look so cute!" Jiho was totally on board with the idea, which meant Byungjoo was also on board. They had been arguing lately because they both wanted to dress as the same this this year - but Jiho's choices were too girly for Byungjoo and Byungjoo's choices were too ugly for Jiho. This worked out perfectly for the both of them. 

Hansol, however, didn't seem so convinced. 

"But Daddy, we're meant to be scary for Halloween." The five-year-old pouted, not at all impressed with the idea of dressing like puppies. 

Hojoon sighed, this was the perfect family costume. And he loved family costumes. Nothing made his heart flutter like all of his kids dressed up in matching outfits, he and Sangdo in something similar that went with the theme they'd picked. But it was difficult to think of things for them all to dress up as, having so many kids. 

"Don't you want to match with your brothers?"

"Yeah but-" Hansol glanced across at the other three, who were all looking back at him expectantly. Hyosang, Jiho and Byungjoo were all sold on the idea of being Dalmatians, but they couldn't do it without their brother. 

"Please, Hansollie?" 

"I wanted to be a vampire, though." Hansol's pout deepened as he looked up at his father. He loved scary things and fake blood and makeup, and he had been so excited about finally getting to dress up like that. 

Hojoon smiled sadly, crouching down so he was at Hansol's level. He knew how much his son loved Halloween, and he knew it would be unfair to force him to dress up as something else just because his father didn't like the holiday. 

"You can be a vampire if you want, baby, you don't all have to be the same."

"But I wanna be the same!" Hansol raised his voice, tears pricking his eyes his he realised his dilemma. He wanted to be something scary, but he hated feeling left out. He'd look stupid if all of his brothers had matching costumes and he didn't. 

"Well-"

"You could be a vampire Dalmatian." Byungjoo offered up, head titled as he tried to dissolve the situation.

"Dogs can't be vampires, Joo." Hansol scoffed, matter-of-factly. 

"Says who? Dogs could totally turn into bats, right Daddy?"

"I guess so." Hojoon shrugged, turning back to Hansol. He felt like he got dragged into arguments about things that weren't even real way too often after this season. "We could give you fangs and a little fake blood around your mouth and-

"Can I wear a cape?"

Hojoon laughed at the serious tone in his son's voice. "If that's what you want, sweetie."

"Okay! I'll be a Dalmatian then!" Hansol giggled as Hyosang wrapped him up in a bone crushing hug. They may be in the same year at school, but Hyosang often forgot that he was significantly bigger and stronger than his brother. 

"Does that mean you're getting that coat, Daddy?"

"I guess it does."

 

✧ ✤ ✧

 

"Well, what do you think?" Hojoon leaned up against their door frame in the iest pose he could muster up despite wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans combo under his brand-new fur coat. "It's my Halloween costume."

Sangdo quirked an eyebrow as he undid the last few buttons of his work shirt. He had barely been in 10 minutes and Hojoon was already- well, being Hojoon. 

"Are you going as a hooker?"

"No!" His husband pouted, striding across the room to hit the younger on the arm. As if he would even suggest that. Though, he had gone as some kind of hooker for pretty much every Halloween party they went to when they were younger... But no, he was a father of eleven now. That wasn't exactly appropriate anymore. "I'm gonna be Cruella DeVille. And the kids are gonna be my Dalmatian puppies! How cute is that?"

Sangdo raised his eyebrows, thinking it over. That would actually be pretty adorable. He could already hear all the gasps and 'awwws' from people when they went trick or treating. 

But wait. 

"So, what am I going to be?"

"Uh-" Hojoon faltered. He hadn't actually thought about that. "You could be...one of my henchmen. What are they called again? They have cockney accents and wear flat caps. Ones kinda tall and weedy, the other is short and fat-"

"You're really selling this, Hojoon."

Hojoon whined, arms wrapping around his husband's waist. "Okay fine! So, I may have forgotten about you. But the kids are all excited and look how good I look in this coat! We'll find you something to be, babe."

Sangdo wasn't impressed. Hojoon got to look devastatingly y in a tiny dress and giant fur coat and he had to be some bumbling henchmen. Great. 

Then Hojoon gasped. 

"You could be a Dalmatian too! You could be Pongo coming to rescue your puppies from me! Oh my god you would look so cute!" Hojoon pinched Sangdo's cheeks, making the brunette scowl. "Come on, baby! You'd look so sweet and the kids would love it!"

Sangdo groaned. "Cute and sweet isn't exactly what I wanted to go for on my husband's birthday." He actually already had an outfit planned for Halloween, he just hadn't told Hojoon because he wanted it to be a surprise. 

"Babe, I'm gonna want you to me senseless no matter what you wear." Hojoon deadpanned. 

Sangdo groaned again, this time it bordered a whine, making Hojoon laugh. He was usually the whiny one, not Sangdo. 

"Fine! I'll be a stupid Dalmatian."

Hojoon beamed, stretching up on his toes a little to kiss his husband. 

"You," another kiss, "are the best Appa ever."

 

✧ ✤ ✧

 

Halloween came around fast. Too fast for Hojoon's liking, because that meant it was his dreaded birthday too. 

He really didn't want to turn...a year older. He couldn't even bring himself to say the number. He was going to be so old. 

He sighed to himself as his alarm went off again, after the third time he snoozed it. He should really get up and get the kids ready for school. No doubt they would be extra hyper this morning, excited for going trick or treating later. 

But he figured he could get away with a couple minutes more. He needed a cuddle from Sangdo, it was his birthday after all. 

But when he rolled over the other side of the best was empty. He suddenly felt cold. Surely Sangdo wouldn't go off to work without saying anything on his birthday. Unless...

Unless he was going to do that thing where he pretended to forget and then throw Hojoon some giant surprise party. He better ing not. That would be the worst thing Hojoon could think o-

"Hey, babe, you awake?" That's when Sangdo's head popped around the door, voice barely above a whisper, not wanting to scare his husband if he was still asleep. 

"Happy birthday!" He pushed through the bedroom door as he realised Hojoon was in fact awake, a tray of breakfast food in his hands, accompanied by a little flower in a glass. The kids in a huddle behind him, being extra quiet, not wanting to wake their Daddy if he was still asleep. 

How precious. 

The silence was soon replaced with cries of 'happy birthday Daddy!' as the eleven of them swarmed their father, jumping up on their parents' bed, racing to be the first to hug him. 

Hojoon let out an excited giggle as he was swamped by kisses and cuddles from his eleven favourite people in the world. This was definitely his favourite thing about being a father. The fact he had so many adorable little babies that loved him no matter what. 

"Happy birthday, baby." Sangdo placed Hojoon's breakfast down on the bedside table, worried it would be spilled everywhere if he handed it to his husband now considering how excited the kids were right now, before leaning in to press a kiss to the blonde's forehead. 

It didn't take long until the boys all were all shoving their hand drawn birthday cards in Hojoon's face, desperate for theirs to be the first one opened. 

"They all insisted on making their own cards this year." Sangdo offered as Hojoon threw him a confused glance, he wasn't used to getting this many. 

His heart swelled with every envelope he opened, crayon birthday cakes and balloons and questionable drawing of himself on coloured card, even Sangwon had managed to write his own name in his. Could they be any cuter?

He laughed to himself as he realised most of them had the number 25 on them, recalling the conversation they had a few weeks ago when he had convinced them all that he was only turning twenty-five. He was surprised they believed him, but he definitely wasn't complaining. 

"These are all so lovely! Thank you, boys, I love you all so much!" Hojoon grinned as he threw his arms around as many of them as possible, pulling them in to peck each one on the forehead, earning him some disgruntled whines from the likes of Hyunho and Sehyuk. 

He really was so lucky to have such a loving family. 

"Okay, come on kids, time to get ready for school."

Sangdo was met with a series of moans and groans, they would much rather stay in with Daddy all day than go to school. It was his birthday after all. 

"Can we dress up?"

"Oooh, yeah! Can we wear our Dalmatian costumes?"

"Everyone will be so jealous!"

"We'll look so cute, Appa, please." 

"Please, Appa?"

Sangdo rolled his eyes as the kids hopped off the bed, passing Hojoon his breakfast now they were out of the way. 

"No, you have to get your uniforms on. We can dress up when we get home."

"But Appa!"

"It's Halloween though!"

"That's not fair!"

"Daddy, tell him!"

"It's not our choice, baby." Hojoon smiled softly at a pouting Dongsung. "You can't dress up for school. Go get your uniform on and I'll have your costumes ready by the time you get home, so we can go trick or treating."

Dongsung didn't look too impressed with that response, but he guessed it was better than nothing, feet dragging against the carpet as he went off to his room. 

"You stay in bed, baby, I'll help them get ready." Sangdo leaned back in to give Hojoon a proper kiss on the lips now they kids were out of the room, he couldn't deal with being called gross this early in the morning. 

"Are you sure?" Hojoon raised an eyebrow, sceptically. The last time Sangdo got the kids ready for school on his own it had been a disaster.  

"Oh, come on, I'm not that incompetent." 

Hojoon stifled a scoff, shoving a croissant in his mouth before he could make a comment that would probably result in Sangdo changing his mind about offering to take care of the kids. It wasn't often he got a morning off and he wasn't quite ready to get out of bed. 

Fortunately, everything went smoothly. Maybe he should give his husband more credit. Or maybe he should get Sangdo to take the kids to school more often, especially after the younger gloated about what a good job he'd done. 

Hojoon even decided to give himself a day off work, paying bills and replying to tenants could wait a day, it's not like anything urgent needed to be tended to. He was more than happy to lie around all day and cuddle with Sangwon. 

But, before he knew it the kids were back home, extra hyper and extra loud, excited at the prospect of going trick or treating. 

"Daddy! Daddy, can we get ready?"

"I'm gonna get the most candy!"

"No, you're not, I am!"

"I'm gonna get more than both of you because you're just babies."

"No, you're not! Daddy, Sehyuk's being mean!"

"Why aren't we getting ready?"

Hojoon sighed as his peace and quiet was ruined, helping the boys out of their jackets. 

"Don't you want to eat before we go out?"

"No! We'll be too full to eat candy!"

"Yeah, we're having candy for dinner!"

That was yet another reason Hojoon hated Halloween. The candy. 

He tried his best to keep his kids healthy. It's not like he starved them of sugar, but he didn't exactly want each of them to have a mountain high stash. He'd have to hide it and then there'd be the constant whining of 'where's my candy' and sugar highs and- Ugh. Halloween was just the worst. 

"You are not having candy for dinner, you can have a little bit later, but we're eating before we go out, okay?" 

After even more and pleas to go out earlier, Hojoon finally got the boys fed and watered. There was no way he was letting them go out on an empty stomach, they'd only beg to eat half of the candy they'd collected on the way around. 

Now came the struggle to get them ready. Fortunately, their costumes weren't that complicated, just fluffy little Dalmatian onesies they could easily be slipped into. 

A couple of the kids wanted some extra makeup like Hansol did; Hyunho and Dongsung wanted to be zombies and Sanggyun wanted to be a clown, but they all still agreed to be Dalmatians -  not wanting to feel left out. 

But then there was Yoonchul. 

"Daddy I don't wanna be a dog I wanna be a Komodo dragon!"

Hojoon rolled his eyes as he threw Sangdo a 'you can deal with this' look as he finished off Sanggyun's makeup. He knew this would happen with at least one of them. 

"Yoonchullie, we've talked about this. You're all going to be Dalmatians, I am too. You were really excited last week, remember?"

"No. I wanna be a Komodo dragon."

"We don't have a dragon costume, bab-"

"Komodo dragon." 

Sangdo sighed. If there was one thing Yoonchul was, it was stubborn. "We don't have a Komodo dragon costume either, sweetie. Don't you wanna be the same as your br-"

"No! Komodo. Dragon."

Sangdo wasn't sure he was going to win this argument. But it was almost 6pm on Halloween and there was no way they'd be able to get another costume in time - even if there was such a thing as a Komodo dragon. That was so specific. 

"Baby, you said you wanted to be a Dalmatian so that's the only costume we have. You can be a Komodo next year, or for your birthday or something."

"But I wanna be one now!"

"Yoonchul." Hojoon warned. The five-year-old didn't throw tantrums that often, but he really hated not getting his own way, and neither he or Sangdo wanted to deal with that tonight, especially when the rest of the kids were so up a height. 

"You can either wear hot Dalmatian costume or you don't come." Sangdo gave him an ultimatum. He really didn't have time for this, plus, there was absolutely nothing he could do. Maybe if Yoonchul had mentioned that he wanted to dress as something else before today then maybe they could have whipped up a last-minute reptile costume, but there was nothing they could do now. They were leaving soon. 

"Then I'm not coming."

"Yoonchul, you-"

"Chullie, you aren't trick or treating?"

"But what about all the candy?"

"You have to come!"

The rest of the boys all swarmed around their brother, unable to believe he wouldn't want to go trick or treating. They were going to get free candy. Free. Candy. Didn't he understand that? 

"Okay, I'm going upstairs to get ready, so you have until I come down to decide, Yoonchul." 

Hojoon didn't take his eyes off of the five-year-old until he was out of sight. He hated giving his kids ultimatums, but he didn't want them to grow up completely spoilt. He couldn't cope with eleven brats. 

And Yoonchul seemed to be getting worse. The majority of the time he was so sweet and quiet, never picked fights with anyone or cried. But recently his tantrums had been getting worse when things didn't go his way, or when something would change. Hojoon wondered if maybe they should take him to see another specialist. He wasn't entirely convinced that his son wasn't on the autism spectrum like the last one had said. 

'He's just not very sociable, he'll get there eventually.'

Hojoon wasn't sure that was it, he was in no way an expert, but he could just feel like there was more going on. 

He slipped into his own outfit - a fitted black dress and tights, before starting on his hair and makeup. He sprayed half of his hair black, praying to whatever god was listening that it would wash out because he really ing loved his platinum blonde hair and wasn't prepared to sacrifice it for a holiday he didn't even like. 

He grabbed his new fur coat from the wardrobe, smiling as he wrapped himself up in it. At least he'd be warm tonight. He just hoped the kids would be too, he didn't want any of them to get sick. 

He made his way back down, hoping that Yoonchul had changed his mind because of not, then either he or Sangdo would have to stay home and look after him. He couldn't be left alone. 

But, no such luck. 

"You take the kids out, and I'll stay in with him."

Hojoon whined. Honestly, he would rather be the one to stay in. He still hated Halloween. No matter how adorable all his babies looked, he still hated it. 

"Okay, fine. But only cause I look so damn y." He smirked, leaning in to kiss his husband. He didn't even have to reach up on his toes this time. Thank you, five-inch red stilettos. 

He turned back to the kids who were waiting impatiently at the door. 

"Are you all ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Come on, Daddy, let's go!"

"All the good candy will be gone!"

"Let's go!"

Hojoon rolled his eyes affectionately as he made his way to the door, reminding the kids to pair up so they didn't get lost. 

They looked so ing precious in their little Dalmatian onesies. All fluffy and soft and little black spots painted on their faces. He couldn't help but take a million pictures of them all before they left. 

And he wasn't the only one that thought so. Every single house they knocked on they were greeted with a gasp of 'oh, how cute!' as the owners opened their door to a sea of Dalmatians, handing out candy to each excited little boy. 

Hojoon only had to remind them to say thank you the first three times and after that they picked up on it like clockwork. 

They were half way down their street when Hojoon heard a calling of his name, turning to find Sangdo running towards him, Yoonchul by his side, both dressed as Dalmatians. The five-year-old had clearly realised that getting candy was more important than getting his own way. 

"Oh my god look how cute you are!" Hojoon beamed as Sangdo drew closer, pinching one of his husband's cheeks. He had even put black and white face paint on himself. How precious. "You too, Yoonchullie, are you ready to get some candy?"

His son nodded, almost meekly. Hojoon wasn't about to make a big deal out of this, Yoonchul was here now and that's all that mattered. They were going to enjoy the rest of their night. 

"Yoonchul! You've missed out on so much candy! Here, have some of mine." Taeyang gasped, scooping up a handful of sweets from his little pumpkin shaped bucket and popping them in Yoonchul's with a smile. 

"You can have some of mine too!" Hansol joined in. He didn't really care that much about the candy anyway, he just liked dressing up. 

Yoonchul muttered a small 'thanks' to his brothers. Honestly, he felt a little stupid for the way he had acted before. All of his brothers were dressed up the same and, really, he didn't want to be the odd one out. 

"Come on let's get to the front so you can have more!" Hansol took Yoonchul by the hand, making the other five-year-old giggle as he dragged him to the front of the huddle, in prime position for getting candy. 

"I'm glad you're here." Hojoon mused, linking his arm with Sangdo's, head resting on the brunette's shoulder as they walked behind the kids, keeping an eye on them. "Did he take much convincing?"

"Nah, he pretty much talked himself into it." Sangdo chuckled, remembering Yoonchul's monologue as soon as the door shut behind his Dad and brothers. It wasn't long before he was trying to get into the onesie himself. 

They rounded the corner to another garden, Dongsung reaching up to press the doorbell as the eleven of them waited for even more candy. 

"Oh my! Look at all of you cute little puppies! You must be the Y-"

The woman at the door faltered as her eyes trailed up the path, to Sangdo and Hojoon. . Hojoon had actually completely forgotten his was wearing a skin-tight dress and heels. 

They lived in a pretty conservative neighbourhood, it was already shocking enough to most of their neighbours that they were a family consisting of two fathers and eleven children, but throwing cross dressing into that may be too much for the old Catholic couple that lived behind them to handle. 

"H-Hojoon?"

"Hey, Mrs Berry." Hojoon waved meekly, pulling the fur coat tighter in a feeble attempt to cover himself up. Why hadn't he realised what house this was? This particular old woman already had a problem with him and Sangdo. Their bedroom window backed onto her and... well, let's just say she saw more of Hojoon than she needed to a few months back. 

Now she was going to hate him even more, no doubt. The last time he had received a plethora of religious leaflets through the door, god knows what he was going to get this time. 

"You look very pretty, dear." She smiled, before going back to handing out candy to the kids. 

"Well, that was unexpected. I thought she was going to exorcise me or something."

Sangdo laughed softly at how overly dramatic his husband could be as they crossed the road to try the houses on the other side of the street. "Well, she's not wrong. You do look good in that dress."

Hojoon nudged the younger, hissing out a 'shut up' as his cheeks burned. How did Sangdo still manage to have such an effect on him?

"Daddy!"

Hojoon looked down to find Sangwon gripping onto his fur coat, a pout on his lips. 

"Tired!"

He smiled to himself, bending down to scoop the three-year-old up. His youngest was incredibly clingy, honestly Hojoon was surprised he had walked on his own this long before demanding to be carried the rest of the way. 

"There's only a few more houses left baby, then we can go home." 

Sangwon whined as he snuggled further into Hojoon. This new fur coat his Daddy had on made a great blanket, he could fall asleep there and then. 

They were closing back in on their own house, just a couple more to go and they'd be home. Some of the older boys were complaining that they hadn't been to enough houses, but Hojoon could tell the younger kids were getting tired. Plus, his feet were ing killing in those red stilettos. 

"Oh, wow! Dalmatians! How many are there of you? Not a hundred and one, I hope. I don't think I have that many sweeties." 

"Eleven!" Sehyuk answered the elderly lady that the door, holding his bucket out for candy as she counted them, eyebrows furrowing as she could only find ten. She really hoped one hadn't got lost. 

"He's here." Hojoon smiled, picking up on the worry in the woman's face as he made his way through his sea of children to get Sangwon's candy from his neighbour. "He's just a little tired."

"Oh, poor thing! I'm sure this will wake him up." 

Hojoon nudged his shoulder as the lady offered up some candy for Sangwon to take, hoping to coax the three-year-old out from his hiding place in Hojoon's neck. 

"Sangwonnie?"

He was met with a small whimper and more nuzzling. That usually meant Sangwon was on the verge of falling asleep and in no way willing to wake up and deal with whatever his father as bothering him with. 

"I think he's already fell asleep." Hojoon whispered, bending down slightly so the lady could pop Sangwon's candy in the little pumpkin shaped bucket he had clutched to his chest. 

"I think it's time to go home, boys." Hojoon announced, met with a series of groans. They didn't want to go home, it was way too early. 

"How about you take Sangwon and the littler kids home if they're tired, and I'll stay out with them for a bit longer?"

Hojoon sighed, he really just wanted them all to be home and bathed and tucked up in bed. But he couldn't exactly spoil their fun, could he?

"Okay, fine, but not too long. And don't let them eat anything on the way around. I said one piece of candy tonight, remember?" He threw a sideways glance at the kids, knowing fine well they'd try to convince Sangdo otherwise. 

"Deal." Sangdo pressed a quick kiss to Hojoon's nose. "Come on then, let's go get you kids some more candy!"

Hojoon rolled his eyes as he took Sanggyun's hand. His other three-year-old was just as tired as Sangwon was. He was pretty sure the twins were too, but they wouldn't admit it, wanting to stay out with their brothers. Sangdo could handle carrying them home of needs be. 

He took Sangwon straight up to bed, figuring there was no point in waking him up just to bathe him. It would only result in a tantrum and he could just do it tomorrow when the rest of the kids were at school. 

But that meant Sanggyun had to have his bath alone. Which he hated. 

Sanggyun actually seemed to love baths. He wouldn't cry or kick off like most boys his age, he was more than happy to get in. But that was just because he loved playing in the water, so, without anyone to play with, he wasn't best impressed. 

"Sanggyun!" Hojoon hissed as the three-year-old screamed, arms flapping, getting water everywhere - mainly on Hojoon. "You'll wake Sangwon up."

"Good!" Sanggyun huffed. "I want him to wake up, so he can come play with me!"

"Don't be mean, Sanggyunnie. He's tired." Hojoon lathered Sanggyun's hair up as the boy pouted. This was no fun at all. 

"So am I! Why can't I sleep? Why do I have to have a stupid bath?"

"Because, you'll get a rash if you sleep in this makeup." Hojoon regretted putting so much on Sanggyun because the red did not seem to be coming off. Why would a three-year-old want to be a clown, anyway? "Plus, you have school tomorrow. He doesn't."

"Stupid!"

Hojoon sighed, rinsing Sanggyun's hair off as his son whined that it was getting in his eyes, despite the warning in advance to close them. 

"Sanggyun, don't use that word, it isn't very nice."

Sanggyun merely huffed. A huff he managed to keep up as he was lifted out of the bath, dried and slipped into fresh pyjamas. 

"Where's my candy?" The three-year-old yawned as Hojoon settled him down in bed. "I want some."

"I thought you were tired."

"You said I could have one piece!"

Hojoon rolled his eyes. He did say that. But he wasn't so sure eating candy in bed was the best idea. However, he also didn't want Sanggyun causing a ruckus and waking Sangwon up, so he figured it would be easier to just go along with it, fetching Sanggyun's little pumpkin basket so he could pick out a piece. 

"Thank you, Daddy!" Sanggyun beamed, popping the gummy eyeball in his mouth before lying down to sleep. He couldn't really remember his past Halloweens, so this was by far his favourite. 

Hojoon tucked the boy in, heading back downstairs as he heard the door click open, shushing the rest of the boys. He knew how excited they were, but he didn't want his two youngest to wake up now they were asleep. 

"Daddy! We got so much candy at that last house!"

"They gave us full sized chocolate bars!"

"Look she gave me this too!"

Hojoon flinched as Hansol opened his palm, revealing a plastic spider. Ugh. That would be going straight in the bin. 

"Okay, one small piece of candy and then it's bath time and bed. You all have school tomorrow." He emphasised the word small knowing that they had full sized chocolate bars, there was no way they'd be having them before bed. They'd never sleep. 

"I'll take the twins up first, Jiho's practically falling asleep." Sangdo scooped the two of them up, both too tired to protest against getting any candy. They just needed their beds. 

The rest of the boys, however, weren't so easy. 

"Daddy, please, just one more?" Taeyang whined, grabbing a tiny candy mouse from his bucket. "It's only small, see?"

"Yeah, Daddy, we're big! Can't we have more?" Hyunho joined in, looking at his stash forlornly. 

"Daddy! Are Jiho and Joo nearly done I'm sick of wearing this dumb costume." Yoonchul groaned, trying to squirm out of his onesie. 

"What? I wanna wear mine forever! Daddy, can I sleep in it?" Hyosang bounced on the spot, wiggling his little Dalmatian tail around. 

"No more candy." Hojoon reminded them as he stood to help Yoonchul out of his costume. "Who wants a bath next?"

Three baths later and the boys were finally all tucked up in bed. Hojoon groaned to himself as he shut Taeyang and Hansol's door behind him. He was wrecked. He wasn't even sure he could bring himself to peel this dress off, to be perfectly honest. 

This definitely wasn't how he planned on spending his birthday. But, at least the kids didn't force him to have a party and no one found out how old he really was, so that was something. 

He had hoped it would be a little more relaxing than this, though. 

He pushed the door to their bedroom open, eyes half closed as he made a beeline for their bed, ready to flop down and pass out. 

But he caught something out of the corner of his eye, something white, making him jump. 

"Hey, baby."

He was so tired he didn't even fully recognise that it was Sangdo. Dressed in... a white military uniform. 

"Happy birthday." He brunette smirked, scooping Hojoon up, bridal style before throwing him down on the bed. This was the original outfit he had bought for Halloween, before Hojoon made him dress up as a ing dog. But, he figured maybe it was best that this was for his husband's eyes only. A special birthday treat. 

"Wow." Hojoon gasped out, eyes drinking in the sight of his husband looming over him, dressed in that outfit. Sangdo knew fine well Hojoon had a thing for Richard Gere in An Officer and a Gentleman. So, this was the perfect costume for him. 

Sangdo chuckled lowly, pushing Hojoon's thighs apart so he could settle down between them, leaning in to catch his husband's lips in a kiss. 

"I felt left out, since you got to dress up so y." He breathed against Hojoon's skin as he trailed kisses down the elder's neck, hiking Hojoon's incredibly tight dress up over his so he'd be able to spread his legs even further. "So, I thought I'd treat you. There was no way I was going to you dressed like a dog on your birthday."

Hojoon giggled softly, back arching off the bed as Sangdo pushed his dress up even more, revealing the black lace he had on underneath. 

"You did make a pretty y Dalmatian, though." 

Sangdo scoffed, silencing Hojoon with his lips before he could say anything else ridiculous. He reached down between the blonde's legs, grabbing a handful of Hojoon's growing bulge encased with lace, making him cry out at the sudden contact. 

"What are you going to do to me, Sergeant?" Hojoon purred, bucking his hips up into Sangdo's hand, making it more than obvious that he needed more. 

"Sergeant? Wasn't Richard Gere just learning to be a pilot in an Officer and-"

Hojoon rolled his eyes. "Stop ruining the mood! Sergeant sounds ier, plus, you'd totally be pretty high up if you were in the military."

Sangdo laughed at how ridiculous Hojoon's trains of thought could be at times, lunging back in to steal an open-mouthed kiss from his husband, hips grinding down against Hojoon's, making him moan even louder. 

"Well, it's your birthday, what do you want me to do to you?"

"Strip me." Hojoon's reply was almost instant. He was sick of this dress and he wanted to feel Sangdo's hands all over him. 

Sangdo obeyed, pulling the dress up over Hojoon's head, biting down on his lip at the sight of the blonde in nothing but a pair of tiny lace , tented by his strained . 

How the did he get so lucky? 

"And then have your way with me." Hojoon smirked, reaching up to take Sangdo's hat off and placing it on his own head, before lying back on his elbows, giving his husband the full view of how good he looked. He may be that age, but he still had the body of a twenty-five-year-old. Hojoon knew fine well how good he looked. 

A low growl reverberated in Sangdo's throat, Hojoon just tended to have the effect on him, as he pounced on the elder, tongue delving into his mouth, hips grinding down, fingers digging into Hojoon's plush . He really could get enough of his husband. 

And neither could Hojoon. 

As much as he loved Sangdo in that costume, he wanted it off, he wanted to feel his husband's bare skin against his own, fumbling with the buttons of the uniform until he could push it back off Sangdo's shoulders, pressing up against the younger. 

"Please-" Hojoon was desperate, growing painfully hard in his as Sangdo rutted against him, as teeth grazed his skin. " me, Sir."

The word was barely above a whisper considering how strained Hojoon's voice was, but Sangdo heard it, and it went straight to his . 

"Ask me again."

"Please, Sir." Hojoon gasped out, willing to do just about anything at this point. "Sir, I need you inside me."

Hojoon whimpered as Sangdo pulled back, standing up. His head was cloudy. What was going on? Had he said the wrong thing? He had never called Sangdo that before, but it seemed fitting considering how he was dressed. Maybe he didn't like it. 

"Sang-"

Hojoon gasped as Sangdo flipped him over onto his front, not even able to finish saying his husband's name. He moaned softly as Sangdo's hardness was pressed up against his , through the white material of his pants. He took as shuddering breath in as Sangdo leaned in, lips only millimetres from his ears. 

"You have no idea what that word does to me, baby."

Hojoon cried out as Sangdo's hand slipped down the back of his , a slicked-up finger pressing into him without any warning. , yes. 

He pushed back, desperate for more as Sangdo stretched him open painfully slowly. He needed Sangdo's in him and he needed it now. He didn't have time for gentle . He was gagging to be ed. 

"Faster! Please, Sir!"

All Hojoon got in response was a low chuckle. Sangdo loved to , loved to make him beg for it. But it was his birthday, surely, he should be getting anything he wanted, right? 

"Sir!" Hojoon whined, burying his face in the bed covered as Sangdo ever so slowly added a second finger. This was taking forever. "Put your in me, already. I want it!"

"Hojoonie." Sangdo pulled at blonde hair, forcing Hojoon to turn his head to the side so his moans couldn't be muffled by the blankets. "I think you need to be a good little girl and learn some discipline."

Hojoon whimpered at the word girl. He couldn't remember how long it had been since Sangdo had called him that. Or how much it got to him. He had never even understood why. Sure, he wore makeup and heels a lot when he was younger, but he knew fine well he was male. He had never had any qualms about his gender. But there was just something about his husband - his gay husband - referring to him as a girl that really got him going. 

"Y-yes, Sir." Hojoon stuttered, his stomach twisting. He had always been scared that having kids would dampen their life, and it did to an extent, they couldn't be as loud, and they had to keep things confined to their bedroom, but it didn't stop their kinks. Sangdo was still his Dominant. Still treated Hojoon like the little he was. Still made him come harder than anyone had before. Even after sixteen years. 

Sangdo smirked to himself, not bothering to pick up his pace. He knew fine well this would be killing Hojoon, that his husband would much rather skip preparation and be ed senseless. But that word tripped something inside of him. Ignited something he had almost forgotten about. 

Their life hadn't exactly turned vanilla in the past few years, Hojoon still loved it rough and Sangdo couldn't help but leave marks all over the blonde's body. But Hojoon had forgotten his place. He had turned into a complete brat with no respect for his Dominant.

"Ask me again. Properly."

Sangdo crooked his fingers inside of Hojoon, making the elder gasp out as he pressed against that sweet spot inside of him. This was all too much. He would have happily come now, but he knew that would result in a punishment. 

Although, that a whole new wave of butterflies off in his stomach. It had been years since Sangdo punished him. He almost missed it. 

"Please, Sir. I love your so much, I want to feel it inside of me." Hojoon screwed his eyes shut at Sangdo pushed a third finger in, testing how far he could push his husband. "P-please."

Sangdo hummed, seemingly satisfied with Hojoon's begging this time. It was like music to his ears. He pulled out, earning a disgruntled whine from his husband now he was left empty.

"I love hearing how desperate you are, baby." 

The hair on the back of Hojoon's neck stood up as Sangdo spoke, as he heard the younger unbuckle his belt, as metal clanged against their wooden floor. He knew Sangdo was still teasing him, getting undressed painfully slowly. He wanted to turn around and watch, to run his fingers down Sangdo's taught stomach as the brunette put on a show for him. But he knew fine well Sangdo would be getting off on having this much control over him, and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't getting off on it too. 

God, he had missed this so ing much. 

"On your hands and knees." 

Hojoon obeyed, arms a little shaky as he manoeuvred himself. He loved being treated like some cheap by the man he loved. It was such a juxtaposition to the way Sangdo usually treated him. 

"S-Sir, can you- Can you me? Please?"

Sangdo chuckled to himself, fingers ghosting over the globe on Hojoon's , making the blonde shiver. He couldn't really say no to that now, could he? Plus, he didn't want to be too mean to his husband, it was his birthday after all. 

"If my baby girl wants a in her pretty little , then that's what she's going to get."

Hojoon barely had time to breathe out the word '' in response to the way Sangdo was talking to him, he had completely forgotten how much being treated like a girl got him going, before the younger pushed into him, filling Hojoon in one swift motion. 

He let out a strangled cry, forgetting to stifle his moans as he finally got what he wanted; Sangdo's deep in his . 

"Yes! Yes, Sir, more!" Hojoon just about managed to gasp out as Sangdo wasted no time in ing into him. He was so glad that the brunette had decided to stop teasing him, but this was a whole new form of torture. The way Sangdo was pounding into him was already tipping him over the edge. He was so close, but he knew he couldn't come without permission. 

Sangdo could sense it too, the way Hojoon's walls contracted around him. It made him smirk, the fact he could have such an effect on his husband. 

He reached forwards, grabbing a handful of Hojoon's hair and yanking the blondes head back, earning him another strangled moan. He knew he should probably try to quieten Hojoon down, the kids would probably be up soon, but god, he sounded so good. 

"You want to come, don't you, baby?" Sangdo twisted his fingers, making Hojoon's back dip as he tried to crane his neck back, to release some of the tension. He did. He really ing did. "Since it's your birthday, I might let you."

Hojoon all but whimpered in response, pushing his hips back, silently asking for permission. He was desperate for release. 

"If-" Hojoon should have known there'd be an 'if'. "-you tell me just how good I'm making you feel."

Hojoon's breath shuddered as Sangdo leaned in, breath hot against his ear. Sangdo had always loved hearing Hojoon talk about how much he loved his . About how it felt inside of him. About how no one but Sangdo could make him come that hard. And Hojoon was always more than happy to indulge his husband, because it was true, and he had always had a dirty mouth. 

"Please! S-Sir, your feels so amazing, I- It's so big I'm gonna- ! You're so good to me, Sir, I wanna come so you can me even harder and make me come again. Please? No one but you has ever made me come like that."

Hojoon's voice was so strained towards the end of his sentence Sangdo could barely make out what he was saying as he continued to into him. God, he sounded beyond amazing when he spoke like that. 

"You think you can come untouched?"

Hojoon tried to nod his head despite the grip Sangdo has on him. He knew he could. 

"Then come, baby girl."

Hojoon didn't need to be told twice, he had been holding in for so long his arms gave way when he finally came, burying his face in the bedsheets in an attempt to muffle his cries. It was all he could do, there was no way he could be silent with the way Sangdo continued to rut into him, ing him through his . 

"Ohmygod!" Hojoon's words came out in a garbled mess as every inch of his body burned, even the slightest touch driving him crazy as his made him hypersensitive. Maybe he should have just waited to come, he wasn't so sure he could take much more. 

"Sir!"

Sangdo smirked at the sight in front of him; his husband a ing mess on their bed, barely able to speak, calming down around him. . 

"God, you feel so good, baby." Sangdo moaned, hips slowing down slightly as he really let himself get absorbed in the way Hojoon felt. He leaned in, pressing himself up against Hojoon's back, leaving a trail of soft kisses across his husband's shoulder blades. 

"Are you okay?" He loved pushing Hojoon well past his limits, but he also cared about his husband immensely, and would always check in with the blonde, just to make sure he wanted to keep going at that pace. 

"Yes, just- God, just me." He was already desperate to come again, to have Sangdo pounding into him. He loved that Sangdo always wanted to look after him, but that could wait. Right now, he wanted to be treated like the filthy little he was. "Make me come again."

Sangdo's ears pricked up at that. Hojoon really was insatiable. 

"Manners." He growled into the elder's ear, slipping back into Dom mode almost instantly. 

"Please, Sir. Please make me come."

Sangdo stood back up, hands firm on Hojoon's hips as he pulled almost all of the way out, fingers digging into plush skin as he prepared himself. 

Hojoon took a shaky breath in, fingers curling into cotton as he braced himself. There was no way Sangdo was going to hold back now. 

"Please."

Hojoon's voice was soft, barely above a whisper as he pleaded. A stark contrast to the next noise he made, as Sangdo slammed back into him, knocking the breath out of the blonde as he cried out, trying his hardest to dampen his moans in the duvet. He was enjoying himself way too much to deal with one of the kids waking up. 

"." Sangdo hissed out under his breath as he ed into his husband, nails digging into the elder's which were sure to leave angry red half-moons in pale skin, maybe even a couple of bruises if he was lucky. Hojoon's skin has been unmarred for far too long in his opinion. 

"You're so ing good for me, Hojoon." Sangdo's moaned as a heat began to pool in the pit of his stomach, hips snapping into his husband. He could feel himself beginning to lose it, rhythm becoming sloppy as he rutted into Hojoon. 

"Sir... Come inside of me. Please." Hojoon wasn't quite there, he had only just come, after all, but he could tell Sangdo was and he was desperate to hear the other finish. To feel him finish. 

"You don't want to come again?"

Hojoon shook his head, angling his hips up so Sangdo could brush against that sweet spot inside of him. God, that felt so good. He was glad he was face planting the bed because holy , his head was spinning as Sangdo continued to pound into him, hitting his prostate over and over. 

"Just fill me up, please."

He was desperate for that sensation, the knowledge that he was such a good that he made his husband . He absolutely loved being filled with come, hands in the bedsheets as he was pumped full of his husband's , skin flushed as Sangdo moaned behind him. 

This was what he lived for. 

"Jesus Christ." Sangdo gasped out, collapsing against Hojoon's back as he rode out his , hips sloppily rutting into the blonde. "You are ing insatiable, baby girl."

Hojoon giggled to himself as Sangdo trailed kisses down his neck, hands roaming over the elders burning skin, dipping between his hips and the bedsheets, on a mission to find Hojoon's strained .

" yes!" Hojoon moaned, half-turning so Sangdo could reach around him better, and so he could properly kiss his husband for the first time in what felt like hours. He missed those lips. 

"Are you going to come for me again, precious?" Sangdo spoke against Hojoon's lips, fingers wrapping around the blonde's , making him whine was he began to pump. Every was sending electricity through his veins. How the did Sangdo manage to have this effect on him? He'd already ed once tonight. 

"Yes, just- Ah!" Hojoon wasn't even able to finish his request before Sangdo's thumb dipped into the weeping slit of his , spreading the beads of precome around the engorged head. He was pretty sure he could see stars or something else just as cliché, because holy , Sangdo was blowing his mind right now. 

"Sangdo, I'm gonna come." Any honorifics had long been dropped. That was their rule, once Sangdo came, Hojoon no longer had to address him in a certain way. He could slip back into calling his husband by his name. "Please- Just a little more."

Sangdo replied by catching Hojoon's lips in his own, by tightening his grip around the others throbbing , by whispering words of encouragement into pale skin. 

"You're doing so good for me."

"You're so ing perfect."

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen, baby"

"Let me hear you come." 

Hojoon couldn't hold back any longer. Not then Sangdo was talking like that to him. The sugary sweet things his husband said during always drove him crazy. 

"Sangdo!" He all but yelped out, losing all control of his voice as he came in the brunette's hand, whimpering softly as Sangdo him threw it. He felt completely boneless, like none of his limbs were working as he melted into the mattress, not giving a about how much of a mess he'd made of the bed. That was a problem for tomorrow's Hojoon. 

"Beautiful." Sangdo whispered close to Hojoon's ear, pressing a soft kiss to his temple as a brushed a couple of stray hairs out of his face. "We should really get you cleaned up, though" 

Hojoon whined as the younger stood up, pulling out of him. He was quite enjoying his Sangdo shaped blanket, to be honest he was pretty sure he could have fallen asleep like that. But Sangdo loved to take care of him, and who was he to say no?

Before he knew it, he was all cleaned up and tucked into bed, nestled against the love of his life's chest as fingers through his hair. 

This was bliss. Pure bliss. 

"I love you so much, Yu Sangdo." He mumbled against tanned skin, on the verge of falling asleep. He was totally wrecked after today. 

"I love you too, Yu Hojoon. More than anything." Sangdo smiled as the blonde nuzzled further into his hold, his own eyes fluttering shut, sleep creeping up on him too. 

He knew this wasn't exactly how Hojoon wanted to spend his birthday; trailing around the streets with the kids in tow so they could get a kid of candy and no doubt be hyper for the next few weeks, but he hoped that he had made it up to him tonight, in his own little way. 

"Hey, what was my big birthday suprise, anyway?"

"Hm?" Sangdo cracked open an eye as he tried to figure out what Hojoon was talking about. Oh! Oh, yeah! He hadn't even given his husband his birthday present.

"I've booked us into a spa in the middle of nowhere next weekend." Sangdo laughed as an excited squeak came from somewhere around his chest. "Got my parents ro look after the kids so we can just relax."

"And ?" Hojoon added, a smirk on his lips. That was always what time away resulted in for them, it was nice not having to worry about being quiet or walked in on by an inquisitive Hyosang.

"Obviously. I'm going to have to carry you out of the place, bridal style."

Hojoon smiled to himself as he wrapped his arms around Sangdo's waist, snuggling in as much as he could. How the did he get so lucky?

"You're the best, you know that, right?"

"I try," Sangdo joked as Hojoon scoffed. It was true, though. He really did try his hardest to do right by Hojoon. "Happy birthday, baby."