She needs more

Sealed with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11:00pm

Plack plack plack went the rain hammering on outside.

 

Jisoo found herself staring out of the window again.

Is my life really that boring? Why am I always doing this...

A few days had passed since she and Jennie had shared their kiss. Or kisses, to be precise. Their kissing tutorial session.

The girl mentally cleared her head.

What on earth am I thinking of !? Ughhh c'mon Jisoo forget it ever happened!

I'm never gonna think about her ever again.nJisoo reverted back to her former self, staring blankly outside the window once again.

I've got nothing to think about. My love life is as dry as the Sahara Desert.

Ugh  Might as well...

Jisoo shifted to a more comfortable position. She squiggled over to the side of her bunk, using the wall as a backrest, with her pilllow as a cushion. Having done this thousands of times, she skillfully wrapped her blanket around herself, draping layer after later in front of her, almost as if she was an insect creating a cuccoon for herself., until only her head stuck out of the fortification she had made. Now, Jisoo was in the safest place in the universe. At least from her perspective. She could breathe and see fine as her head wasn't under the blankets, but her body was kept warm by the layers of blankets that seemed to protect her from all the horrors of the outside world. The pillow behind her gave her all the comfort she needed.

The actions of a professional shut-in.

Satisfied with her comfort, Jisoo shifted her attention to her thoughts.

Come to think of it... Jennie said she was seeing someone didn't she?

The creature wrapped in blankets frowned.

Did she say who she was seeing? Not that I can remember....... She only said she was going on a date..... which was she needed the kiss in the first place....

Jisoo felt herself redden.

I taught her how to kiss...

That was a pretty damn good kiss...

Damnit what am I thinking about !?

Wait.... if she kissed me in preparation for the date... does that mean she kissed that someone on their date?? I wonder how the date even went... where would they even go? It's raining so hard outside... kissing in the rain would be romatic though... what sort of kiss would it be...? Jennie... she seemed to really enjoy kissing me last time. Or was she faking it....? If she did she must enjoy kissing her date too.... A kiss on the cheek? Or..... 

Mouth to... mouth?

Jisoo felt her heart wince.

Why on earth is she the only thing I can think about Why am I so concerned about her Whywouldicareaboutwhoshedatesorkisseswhycan'tIthinkaboutanythingelseWHYDOIFEELSADWHENIIMAGINEHERKISSINGSOMEONEELSEWHATONEARTHISTHISFEELING

Jisoo let out a fustrated 'UGHHHH', throwing her arms in the air, then scratching her scalp furious like a madman-

A crisp voice slashed through the air.

'Unnie. What are you doing?'

Jisoo felt her blood run cold.

With her hands still stuck in her already-tangled hair and her blankets unravelling around her, Jisoo turned to face the owner of that face.

'Just... massaging.. my hair.'

Jennie stared at her unnie, an unreadable expression on her face.

What...?

'You... alright?

'Yeah...

Jisoo squeezed her eyes shut.

Pleasedon'taskanymorepleasedon'taskanymorei'mnotaweirdoi'mnotaweirdo

'Whatever...' Jennie muttered under her breath.

The other girl felt a sigh of relief.

'So...'Jisoo asked, slowly coming down from her bunk. 'How did your date go?'

'Ugh' Jennie said, plumping down on the lower level of the bunk. 'I wish I hadn't went.'

Jisoo felt another wave of relief flood into her heart. Then she frowned.

Is it wrong to feel this way?

'Awwww....' She said in a sweet voice, patting Jennie's head. She saw the girl blush as her touch.

'It's alright. There will be other times.'

Jennie nodded.

'So... was it really that bad?'

Jennie seemed to be staring off into the distance. Then she traversed her gaze, meeting her unnie's eyes with hers.

Jisoo gulped at the perfect girl staring right back at her. 

'Could it be that...' Jennie cooed slyly, moving closer to Jisoo , 'Unnie is interested in my date?'

The older girl felt her face redden like an apple, as her blood to flow wildly.

'N-no....' Jisoo said, taking her hand off her roommates' head, timidly turning away. 

'Really...?'

'I'm just... trying to make feel better..'

Jennie nodded. 

'That's why! I have to... know... what happened on your... date. '

'Fine unnie.' Jennie said with a smile. 'I'll tell you. But with one condition.'

'Yeah...?'

'Give me a kiss.'

Jisoo blushed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter