Christmas Kiss

Sealed with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo sighed as she threaded her earphones into her ears.

Another single Christmas~

It was the night of Christmas, but for the girls of Blackpinl it wasn't exactly one would call festive.

Although their promotions were finished, the girls were still hard at work. They had been tasked with succeding YG entertainment's Prime girl group 2NE1, and that was no easy feat.  As a result, the girls had been rehearshing and taking vocal lessons non-stop. They practised the same choreography, over and over again, till it was imbedded in their heads. As Christmas approached, it seemed like a break was in store, but that was the complete opposite. For the year end shows, the girls had to work even harder, to ensure a flawless performance.

And it was starting to take it's toll on them. They spent the holidays practising and rehearshing. On Christmas Day they were allowed a little budget to play with, but the girls were too tired to do anything festive. Their dorm was warmly decorated, with lights illuminating the normally dull walls. Everyone was happy, but tired. After a day of light partying, the girls had simply decided to get some early rest.

Jisoo stared out of the window from her bunk bed, as the snow slowly drifted onto the pavement, covering it in a smooth drape of white. She was sitting upright, with a blanket wrapped tightly around her. As the soft song played gently into her ears, she smiled to herself.

Should I... consider myself lucky?

Turning around, she grabbed a pillow, and placed it in her lap.

I guess my group's kind of popular... making steady income. I have good friends... my members are always so nice to me. My families sort of far away, but they're in good health...

She frowned.

What's missing in my life?

It hit her.

Love~

She sat still, contemplating the possibilites of herself finding a partner. Then mere moments later, the strict YG dating rule popped into her head.

She chuckled to herself.

Well there goes my love life.

Jisoo removed the earphones, and placed then beside her. She prepared to lie down, but then the door opened. Jisoo quickly sat back up, and smiled at the sight that greeted her.

 

Her roommate, Jennie, had just finished brushing her teeth.

And just standing there, she had this amazing ability of looking absolutely perfect. No matter what she was wearing.

On stage, Jennie looked absolutely stunning. Black eye-liner to accent her eyes, giving her the sharp glare of a cat. Bright red lipstick to attract the eager gazes of young fanboys. Then there was her presence, her aura. Even when she wasn't in the center, eyes followed her wherever she was.

But right now, just standing in the doorway, she still managed to make Jisoo gulp. An oversized sweatshirt, draped over a pair of shorts that were way too short. There was no makeup on her face, and her face also screamed with innocence and youth.

Enough to make any girl jealous. Including Jisoo.

'Sleeping?' Jisoo piped up.

Jennie nodded vaguely without looking up, almost as if immersed in her own world.

Damnit... how do you look that cute even when nodding...

Jennie's eyes suddenly shot up, bulding at Jisoo. The girl on the bunk almost swore she saw a light bulb illuminate.

'Jisoo unnie, I needed your help!' The girl said excitedly, signally for Jisoo to come down from her bunk.

Normally, at the point of sleepness, Jisoo would refuse anything. But who could resist Jennie?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter