Experience

Sealed with a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo felt a pair of lips draw closer and closer to her.

Am I really doing this?

The pair of lips didn't stop.

I'm ... actually doing this.

But it's just one kiss right?

 

Jisoo parted her lips slightly, and shut her eyes. After a brief pause at the closest distance they connected. 

There was no heated tongue action, no moving about. Their lips just simply connected. Jisoo had kissed before in her life. But never had she kissed a girl. Maybe it was because of that fact, or maybe it was because it had been too long she had kissed anyone. She found Jennie's lips to be the most delicate things on earth. The were soft, yet moist. The softest lips she had ever felt. But Jisoo felt more than that. Her body was starting to respond to the warmth on her lips. Her hands and legs were starting to tense up. Her mind was starting to go blank. But more importantly, a warm fuzzy feeling was erupting from the bottom of her stomach.

They pulled apart.

Jennie sat back upright, her eyes slowly fluttering back to life. Her gaze traveresed upwards, moving steadily from her own legs, skimming Jisoo's body, all the way from her slim legs, to her silky smooth hair to her eyes. 

'Unnie'  she stated blankly.

'YY-yes?' Jisoo blurted.

'That's what kissing is like?'

'I-... I guess...'

'I like it.'

'G-good for you...?'

'I want more.'

'You can't ju-'

Before Jisoo could finish her sentence, Jennie had already crashed her lips on top of hers. And she wasn't just aiming for a smooch this time. She came in, mouth wide open. Her hands came to Jisoo's shoulders, as she held her in place, desperate for more. And Jisoo couldn't do anything but be into the kiss. It wasn't the shock, or the pure chance of the event happpening. The ferociousity of Jennie was unresistable, her desire for more, the way she moved about parts of her body. As Jennie pushed further and further, Jisoo felt her weakened defenses slowly start to crumble. Her hands left her bedsheets, and slowly made their way to Jennie's waist. She was no longer arching her back backwards, but ratherly lurching forward for more.  The two girls had been starved from physical contact for a while, and when it was offered to them on a silver platter, neither of them could resist. 

Jisoo felt herself begin to melt. When did the room get so hot? She felt herself get hard, but she didn't mind. At all. She pushed further, giving Jennie the kiss of her life. The gentle touch on her waist turned into a powerful grab on Jennie's back, and her other hand started to tustle Jennie's hair. Jisoo was no longer being kissed, but fighting back, wrestling with her tongue, exploring different parts of Jennie's mouth. She felt her body involuntarily start to lurch closer to her partner, and she was already imaging what the small girl was hiding under her clothes......

Then Jennie pulled away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter