My one of a kind # 2

My one of a kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Little bittersweet and crazy”

 

 

Under the silver moon light where the sky is beautifully clear and bright with few shinny stars than ever, filled a wonderful night with light breeze softly greeting them, Eunjung is locking her arm with Hyomin, her lover, securely and protectively as they are arm in arm walking home on a surreal street, Hyomin’s head is leaning on Eunjung’s shoulder as they stroll along their neighborhood sidewalk. That sounds perfectly romantic for the couple, it shall be, only if it’s not for a bit struggling Eunjung is facing right now, what she is, actually, doing is carefully looking out for Hyomin, hoping the latter wouldn’t fall, supporting her with her wobbling legs shall be a lot easier if Hyomin’s weight isn’t as twice as much when she is drunk, Eunjung is carrying Hyomin home after their cute little dinner.

 

“Told you not to drink that much” Eunjung lectures while blushing strain of hair falling on her lover’s face.

“Phew, can’t believe that sweet liquid is like just poison” Hyomin complains, shaking her head off the sober.

“Of course it would when you’ve few bottle of them” Eunjung argues, not serious.

“I ordered for you thought you would like it but you didn’t help me” Hyomin pouts, looking up for Eunjung’s face.

“Oh, yeah it’s my fault to hold myself back so I can carry you home” Eunjung snaps.

“Hey, that reminds me where your car is, did you forget it? Pabo yah!” Hyomin stops walking, she lifts her head from Eunjung’s shoulder, her eyes widens at her realization. She looks at Eunjung , hoping the latter would be proud of her to remember it, but Eunjung’s expression is indifferent

“What ?” Hyomin expects more reaction but it never comes .

“I left it at the car park of the restaurant” Eunjung tells in her calm voice.

“Why did you do that?” Hyomin with her little drunk voice is funny as ever.

“Because …..” Eunjung heaves a sigh “I love to walk with you” Eunjung says cheerfully.

“ Oh I see” Hyomin smiles at the answer.

“I know it right , you are little devil” She says as if knowing her lover’s plan, she pinches Eunjung’s cheek adorably, before leaning back to her shoulder.

 

Eungjung doesn’t know how to define her lover, all she can do is smiling at Hyomin’s random silly habits that Eunjung grows familiar to them, and on the top of it, she loves Hyomin too much than to argue with her. Eunjung is not crazy, neither she is stupid to walk home for serval miles from the restaurant with her tipsy lover just to be romantic, the only reason she considerably does so is because Hyomin gets terribly carsick when she drinks, and Eunjung would rather be exhausted walking than to see Hyomin suffering nausea and throwing up.

 

“Boo, isn’t that your favorite actor?” Hyomin excitedly points at a figure, Eunjung’s eyes follows Hyomin’s finger direction to find an advertising billboard with human size photo of Lee Minho at the bus stop.

“Yes, he is” Eunjung held her laughter

“Go and greet him” Hyomin cheers up excitedly

“I don’t think so” Eunjung chuckles

“Why?” Hyomin is confused

“Because I’m with my wifey, there is no reason for me to take my eyes off you and look at someone else right now ” Eunjung pinches Hyomin’s nose.

“Aw, you are so sweet” Hyomin is so touched.

“I know I am” Eunjung says

“But seriously, I understand, he is your favorite actor, it’s not like you would really fall for him, I’m not going to be jealous, just go and tell him you are fan” Hyomin supports, understanding of her girlfriend’s craze for series stars.

“Nah, it’s fine” Eunjung shrugs

“Are you sure, this is your chance?” Hyomin looks back as they are heading away.

“More than anything I’m ever sure about” Eunjung confirms

“If you say so” Hyomin feels a little regret , but so happy Eunjung choose her over that handsome actor

“Who cares if it’s Lee Minho, when all I have here is Park Hyomin” Eunjung surrounds her arm around Hyomin’s waist.

“I couldn’t really love you more Boo” Hyomin pecks on Eunjung’s cheek

“As much as I wish to” Eunjung kisses Hyomin’s forehead where she can feel the heat emitted from her forehead, Eunjung assumes it from latter’s consumption of alcohol, she inwardly sighs.

 

Eunjung is so grateful when they set their feet into their home, she helps Hyomin to bed then plops herself down tiredly , lying down next to Hyomin.

“Are you staying over?” Hyomin asks as she lays on her stomach, the question makes Eunjung avert her eyes from ceiling to the person next to her.

“Hyomin, my love” Eunjung whispers

“Yes” Hyomin responds

“For your next memory reference” Eunjung slowly says, “We are living together”, Eunjung exaggerates an announcement as if it is the first time to hear.

“Oh yeah, I forgot” Hyomin sounds shocked

“Hyomin ah” Eunjung whines, they have lived together almost a year now.

“I’m sorry, I’m drunk” Hyomin ruffles her cheeks with both of her palms.

“At least you know you are drunk” Eunjung fakes the crying.

“Eunjung” Hyomin calls

" Yesssss" Eunjung answers tiredly

“ This is my home right ?” Hyomin wants to make sure.

“Yes, honey, it’s your home and I moved in a year ago”

“I just want to make sure because it doesn’t look the same” Hyomin states

“How ?” Eunjung wonders.

“I feel like it’s in different color, and ….” Hyomin describes the differences

“ And ?” Eunung asks

“The room is spinning” Hyomin complains

“Oh oh , that’s not good” Eunjung is ready to sit up .

As fast as speed light, Hyomin gets up from bed and makes her way to bathroom, Eunjung follows suit , she quickly runs after Hyomin.

“Are you alright?” Eunjung knells on the floor, pulling back Hyomin’s hair while one hand patting her back as she is throwing up, Hyomin shakes her head as a sign that she is not ok

“ Ah, it’s my fault I should not have let you drink this much” Eunjung regrets giving in to Hyomin.

“Eunjung ah, sweet thing is not good” Hyomin tiredly turns to face Eunjung when she is done, her face is all pale with vein on her temple.

“Hold on” Eunjung reaches out for a facial towel, rinsing it in cold running water.

“You are ok now” Eunjung sits back down in front of Hyomin wiping her face gently.

“Thank you” Hyomin says.

“You’re more than welcome” Eunjung concerns, as she stares into Hyomin’s eyes

“Sorry” Hyomin says innocently

“No worries, you are still cute when you are drunk” Eunjung cups Hyomin’s face lovingly

“I know right” Hyomin winks a couple times, Eunjung can’t help but smiles.

“You can’t get any cuter” Eunjung agrees

“You are also supper cute now that you are drunk” Hyomin reachees out to touch Eunjung’s face.

“Thank you, but I’m not drunk” Eunjung opposes, she puts the towel away

“Who in this world would say they are drunk when they are” Hyomin chuckles, and once again Eunjung losses word to bicker.

“I guess you are right” Eunjung gives in anyway, pulling Hyomin for a hug , Hyomin is an adorable drunker she has ever known. ( Apart from few times that she created troubles ) .

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Eunjung’s stare is fixed on their 48-inch super HD TV as her favorite actor appeares on a reality show, she is squealing like a teenage seeing her crush, and Hyomin can only roll her eyes, Eunjung is not going to move anytime soon.

“I’m going out to supermarket for few stuff, do you want something ,Boo ?” Hyomin announces, as she is ready to leave with her bag and shoes on.

“Can you wait a bit so we can go together?, I’ll drive you there” Eunjung asks while her eyes never leave TV screen.

“How long will you be ready?” Hyomin asks, doesn’t expect the answer she wants to hear

“The show will end in an hour and 18 minutes” Eunjung answers with the accurate time. “ Can you wait ?”

“I think I’m fine then, it will be quick anyway, I could have returned by the time your show ends” Hyomin decides it’s better to leave now and comes back soon.

“Ok, I’ll see you soon, Boo” Eunjung has a quick look at Hyomin then back to TV

“ Bye” Hyomin sighs then leaves

 

Eunjung is stretching her arms tiredly, her TV show finished but feeling lingered, she dreamingly pictures of Lee Minho’s face, then the quietness of the room snaps her back.

“Eh, isn’t Hyomin home yet ?” Eunjung shakes off the imaginary charming prince in her dream and travels back to reality to find that her lover isn’t around. Hovering over her phone, she dials the “Wifey” number and waits for the answer.

“Why isn’t she answering my phone?” Eunjung furrows her eyebrow, but she set it aside, she lays down boringly and waits for Hyomin to come back home. However, after an hour passed, there is still no sign of Hyomin yet, so Eunjung is being impatient , she tries again with the call but no luck, there is no answer.

“What’s wrong with her?” Eunjung sits upright, she feels restless “ Few stuff shouldn’t take this long?”

 

~Are you still at the supermarket? , I’ll pick you up ~

 

Eunjung waited for good 10 min, but Hyomin has not answered. Worry starts to build up, it is unusual for Hyomin not to answer her text, she always plays with phone and most of all the supermarket is just few block away, it should not have taken this long.

 

~ Hey let’s me know if you are coming back soon, because I’m going to drive to our nearest neighborhood supermarket ~

 

Eunjung tries again with another message but still she has not received any reply, and she can’t wait any longer.

“I hope you are alright pabo yah” Eunjung decides to go and check for her a peace of her mind, as she is swerving a car, she sees Hyomin from a rearview mirror.

“Where are you going?” Hyomin asks as she walks in

“I’m going to check you out” Eunjung responds though car window

“Did you call me?” Hyomin asks, which Hyomin believes Eunjung would have.

“Of course, I did, you didn’t answer” Eunjung is getting out of the car.

“I’m sorry my phone’s battery run out” Hyomin says, “I took too many selfies” She smiles dryly

“You took so long, I began to worry” Eunjung took a bag of grocery from Hyomin to carry.

“I was checking out an event at shopping mall” Hyomin explains

“Oh, any interesting?” Eunjung opens the door for her lover.

“Not much until ……..” Hyomin looks at Eunjung

“Until ?” Eunjung is curious

“Let’s me charge my phone battery, I’ll show you” Hyomin has a weird look on her eyes.

“Alright” Eunjung follows her into the house.

 

30 Minutes Later

 

“Eunjung ah, did my phone turn on?” Hyomin calls from the kitchen

“I guess so” Eunjung peaks over Hyomin’s phone that is being charged, the screen is back on.

“Do you want ice-cream?” Hyomin asks

“Yes, please” Eunjung loves it when Hyomin offeres ice-cream

 

Hyomin is making her way to living room with a bowl of ice-cream in her hand, she feeds herself then Eunjung.

“Let’s check out the photos that I took on my phone” Hyomin suggests, feeding Eunjung more ice-cream.

“What do you have to show me?” Eunjung is more curious, she picks up Hyomin’s phone and scrolls to photos and she can’t believe what she is viewing, is wide open as well as her eyes.

Eunjung is looking at the photos on Hyomin’s phone with unexplainable feeling, mixed of hurt and jealousy, she feels betrayed.

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

I don’t understand why Eunjung is being mad at me after looking at those photos , I thought she would be happy , no she isn’t , and she doesn’t talk to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter