chapter 3

just abit more longer...

~author P.O.V~

Jungkook quickly grabbs Y/N wrist.

"why do you hate me so much?" Y/N didnt bother turning around, she couldnt...

*if i look at him in the eyes again, they might start doing that weird thing to me.* 

"tell me what i did wrong so i know." he pleaded her

"just let go jungkook" she tried shaking his hand off of her, but he was to strong.

"no, tell me first. Why do you hate me?" 

"stop, i cant.. just let go already." 

"ill let go if you come eat lunch with us... please, i wanna know why you hate me, and if your not willing to tell me than give me the opportunity to find out on my own." *Im very tempted to look at him right now, i wanna see what those eyes express right now... wait no i cant... *

"ok fine... ill come if you let go." she waited for him to let go of her, but his fingers were still wrapped around her wrist and he stood there staring at her. *I can imagine how those eyes looks, but i want to see them in real life.. *

she slowly turns around just like when you hear somthing scary behind you and slowly turn around to see who it is. she make eye contact with those eyes...

*i cant..* she quickly turns around again.

"i said im comeing so can you let-" "promise me, youll let me find out why you hate me. promise me youll come eat lunch with us." His voice soften.. they sounded desperate and sad... "ok i promise." "i take my promises very serously Y/N.... this is the last chance for you to cancel the promise again." 

*He takes them serously? Thats so childish.... but i felt the saddnes in him when he was saying that...*

"ok... yes i promise" he slowly lets go of my hand. "ok... good"

*why does it feel like i just made a deal that'll take my life if i dont keep the deal...*

He started walking toward the cafeteria. "oppa! wait up!" Chaeyoung runs to him. 

"You ok? Did he grab on to you wrist to hard? Does it hurt? we dont have to go if you dont want to..." "no we have to, i kept a promise with him... he obviously takes every promise seriously so lets just go." I followed them from behind.

~in the cafeteria~

We got our food and grabbed a seat near the windows. 

 

 

Image result for kdrama school lunch

 

~Chanyeols P.O.V~

"woooow this is amazing!" Her eyes sparkled at the food. "here ill mix it for you." i grabbed the bowl and started mixing all the ingredients together with the spoon and than gave it to her.

She then scooped a big chunk of the food, and before putting it in she stared at it and admired it first, she looked so happy just looking at the food. she then put it in . 

Her eyes widen, i flex my one arm preparing my self, and then she slapps my arm out of excitement and puts her thumbs out. She swallowed and i gave her my cup of water.

"waaaaaa im in love! oppa you try it, its so good!" i smiled at her and nodded. "here ill mix yours since you did mine." she reached in to get it but before getting her hands on it jungkook grabs it.

"ah its ok ill do it for him, i owe him anyways" he smiled. "yo are you sick? you would never do somthing like this..... i think your sick." he just laugh

"no he's just insane" Y/N say and shoves the food in . "yea im insane... insane for---" Y/N quickly got up and shoved a scoope of her food preventing him to finish his sentence. she gives him a threatning look. 

"ok relax i wont say it." he chukles and winks at her. why does he keep doing that. Its starting to get on my nerves.

"so chanyeol, are you and Y/N secertly dating?" chaeyoung..

"ahaha- wha--" i get inturupted "what the-- pft your joking right. obviously their not dating, why would they. chanyeol hyung would never date a girl like her, i mean like look what shes wearing. sweats, t-shirt and slippers." i laughed abit but not because i was agreeing to him but because of the cute face Y/N was making.

"eh dont say that.. did i tell you my ideal type? (Jungkook shakes his head no, and Chaeyoung leans in to get a better hearing) Shes actually my ideal type." i said to . i look over to see her reaction. Her face was all red and mouth wide open, i chuckled and turned around to see jungkook and chaeyoungs reaction.

"omo omo unnie! i cant that was so cute. ahh omo i got butterflies." she started giggling and hitting Y/N (who was staring blankly still shocked) on the arm.

i looked at jungkook, he started at me with a weird glare and crossed arms. "you're joking right hyung." i looked down and grabbed my cup of water to drink out of it but before i could he grabs it from my hand. "you cant have that, Y/N drank out of it already." he gives me a sudden death look. what the heck is wrong with this guy? Why is he giving me sudden glares? its not like he likes her right...

"you drank out of the same bottle from her before too, and you just ate from her spoon thats interect kissing." i point at him like he was in trouble.

"well... im an exception..." he looks down and smiles abit. "still you cant like her! you to good for her." he gives me another hard glare

"i can like who ever i want, who gives you the right to tell me who to like and who to not like." i raise my voice abit more, this guy is starting to raise my blood pressure. who does he think he is. 

"You can like anyone except Y/N.... shes off limits...." he crosses his arms again.

"pfft off limit my " i crossed my arms and turned my head away from him, thats when i realised the girls were still here. They both stared at us confused at what was hapening. 

After a few momments of awkwardness Y/N broke the silence and started a new fresh conversation.

"I heard a rumour that theres going to be a surprise party for us tonight. Are you guys planning on going? Its apperently prettty lit. theres abunch of games and contests., and then after that theres a private dance so no cameras are allowed in, its mildly formal so wear somthing nice if you planning on going to the dance." Y/n said with a cocky smile, esh this girl trying to show off. cute...

"oppa are you going to the dance?" Chaeyoung asks jungkook with a sparkle in her eyes.

"i dont know, im going if Y/N will go with me." he leaned in towards Y/Ns face and smirked. Why does he keep getting close to her like that, i swear my veins are going to burst because of him!!! urgg!

i grab his head and push it back.  "to close" i mumble, i see him roll his eyes at me abit. "so what do you say Y/N? you wanna go with me?" 

we all stare at her for her response. She suddenly bursts out laughing, "you guys are joking right? this was all planned wasnt it? chanyeol oppa, i know you dont like me. remember? you already told me who you like! and you! you lunatic, you really think ill believe you? nice one tho, omo i got asked out to the dance by joen jungkook! everybodies dreams are crushed." she laughed

we all stared at her, shes really clueless when it comes to these stuff huh... i start akwardly laughing too. And give a hint to the other to play along. Chaeyoung slowly starts to get the hint and joins in, i look at jungkook but he's still sitting there staring at Y/N with the "are you dumb" look. 

"oh look at the time, its already 2. what are you guys going to do?" i quickly changed the subject. "im not sure, i might go out and  look around." chaeyoung said and took her last bite. i made an o face 

"what about you Y/N?" i asked her, she was chewing her food and looked up thinking of what to do. "idk ill just sleep or somthing." 

after we all seperated and went on with our day. 

 

Jungkooks P.O.V

 

i kept me head down while walking down the hall. i chuckle at the thought of her, she so cute... i dont have any feelings for her but its fun teasing her like this and i love her reactions, its fun playing around with her. i wonder how long ill be doing it tho.

what should i do? i looked and the schedule. should i practice singing? yea i probably should. I went into my dorm and quickly got changed and started searching for a practice room. i walked down the hall as i got closer i heard loud hip hop music playing. 

Out of curiosity i follow the music, which lead me to a room. i looked at the small window through the door to see. it was someone dancing, thats a very fimiliar body. do i know this person? i can only see her back but i can tell shes very talented at dancing, i can tell shes a bet stiff at some parts but those are the harder more faster parts so i get it. 

I was so intreged by this girls amazing moves. she stops and starts walking to one of the corners that i cant see. 

I start walking away, "danm she's good, like i know all kpop people can dance but i can see how hard shes trying to get better and even using her free time to practice. Theres not really alot of detacated people out their anymore, people that try hard to improve.  Theres more people that are just naturally talented and take that for granted or people that practice only when they are forced to." 

The room infront of the room with the dancing girl was empty so i decided to go in there. im going to practice singing first. I did some warm ups and practiced on some key notes. Later i start practicing some songs. 

 

~three 1/2 hours later~

I finished dancing my last song, after i grabed my towel and wipe my face with it, and then finish my water. my wandering eyes noticed someone walk away. "Y/N? im for sure that was her" i quickly grabbed my stuff and ran to cetch up with her. "Y/N! wait up! I grabbed her wrisk and she quickly turns around and bumps into my chest and almost falls but i stop her from falling, she had a sudeen spaz attack and pushed me away from her with all her might causing me to lose balance and fall to the ground. "stop! why are you always doing this to me?!!" she screams pretty loud,

she slowly looks to see, i looked closely and noticed the tears in her eyes. "oh-uhh sorry, i didnt mean too... you just surprised me abit."  But her tears keeped falling i slowly get up "yea--- y/n are you ok? i didnt mean to. sorry." i pat her hair but she quickly avoids it. "its fine, hey im on a rush right now... sorry i have to go." 

she looks down and quickly walks away.

that was weird, ive never seen her like that before. 

 

Y/N povs 

~2 hours ago~

urggg i messed up again! why cant i do it!

i quickly start kicking the air. 

like my head knows what im doing wrong and it knows how to do it but my body cant seem to cooperate with it! urggg 

"ok breath Y/N, breath.. your an idol, you shouldnt get angry like this. hold it in, keep it in and stay calm." i mummble to my self with heavy breaths.

ill just take a break and do it over again later. i head to the bench and put in the my ear buds on. i close my eyes and to clear my mind again.

*ding* i got a text message 

ungknown: Hello y/n 

ummm? ok...

unknown: i know you see my message.

               how are you? 

no way.. it cant be...

 

unknown: yes it is i... are you done practicing?

              come out, lets cetch up on things. 

              how long has it been? 

no, please no...

nothing else was sent after that. what the heck... i quickly turn my head looking for him. the window! i run up to it and i look out... there... 

he's standing right there, i can see his face but i remember his body... all to well to be honest...

i quickly close the curtains terrified. 

"why? why? how"  i quickly noticed that it was pitch black because the curtains are closed. 

my hearts pounding, my bodies trembling. i calaps on the ground, Omma, i need you right now...please some one.. anyone. 

its been about 15 minutes and my eyes are still shut, heart poundig and body trembling. 

i cant do this, i have to get out of here right  now before anything happens. 

i start crawling towards my bag. 

*ring-ring-ring* i shrek, i look at my phone

 *unkown*

crap! i accidently clicked the answer button! 

no..

i freeze and stare at my phone 

"hello?"

the very fimmiliar voice spoke

"im surprised you actually picked up. why did you change your number? you even moved houses. But dont worry ill find out where you live soon but and at least i know where your staying for the month. (laughs) You serisouly thought you could get rid of me like that? nice try, your going to have to put more effort to get rid of me (laughs). How was practice? i see you were messing up quite alot... i took lots of pictures, like usual. nothing going to stop me Y/N, you will be mine. just wait abit more long hmm? but iill still be watching you so dont make any mistakes, you remember what happens right? so dont go flirting around, no talking to other guys or else theyll get hurt and if it not possible i would hate to do it to you (laughs) i----" 

i quickly hung up...

he's crazy... he's insane... he has no limits, he want stop bothering me... 

*chuckles*

i cant believe i thought i felt safe..  ill never be safe, nobodys here to help me, there never was. ive always had to deal with it on my own... what do i do? pftt, i cant do anything, theres no hope.

i quickly grab my stuff and run out of the room. right when i stepped out of the room it felt like i was finally able to breath. i take a few big breaths and clear my voice getting myself back together 

ok ill head to my room and get cleaned up and find chanyeol... yes thats what im going to do.. wait but wait if he sees me and chanyeol...... i cant let th---

a strong tug grabs my wrisk and pulls me, my body forcefully slamms into his wide chest. i lose balance and before falling he holds me 

NO pleasee....

"stop! why are you always doing this to me!?"

please....not him..... please, what do i do? 

with all my anger and anxiousness i push him away making him fall on the ground, my eyes are still sealed shut im not ready to see him face to face... 

i tensin my body getting myself ready for him to grab me or somthing but he didnt, i slowly start peeking to see who it is.

j-jungkook? 

a rush of relief and anger came in me, urg im stupid... but im glad its him and not the guy. i felt a warm tears fall down my cheeks, my muscels from my chin and cheeks tremble. 

"oh-uhh sorry, i didnt mean too... you just surprised me abit." i turn my head away embarrased for crying infront of him.

"yea--- y/n are you ok? i didnt mean to. sorry." urg i cant..

i quickly tell him its fine and run off to my room...

 


 

 

hey guys! sorry havnt been posting! its because of exams but since second semester is just starting ill be able to update more until exams!  

hope that you liked the story! please wait for my next chapter and comment and subscribe!