chapter 1

just abit more longer...

Image result for yg entertainment dance studio

 

Y/N's POV 

One more time and then I'll take a break.... it was 4:28 am in the morning and I'm the only one here in this building. I've been here for about 2 hours practicing on both singing and dancing. 

* I have to get better. I cant be a disapointment anymore.* 

I put the song back on and start practicing, I do some practices for our new song and the dancing for that one. 

"Ouch!" I fall from a sudden pain from my ancle. I twisted it. Great, I really needed this at the moment (sarcasm). Out of no where, someone sudenly runs in. "Y/N!! Are you ok? Why are you practicing so hard? You shouldnt even be here yet, its to early." It was chanyeol oppa,

Image result for chanyeol simple clothing

I smiled at how cute he looked when he was concerned. 

"I'm fine.. I only twisted it a bit." I told him "No you're not fine, look at your ankle, its all swollen. Wait here I'll get the first aid." He left but came back right away with a big box and quickly helped.

Me and Chanyeol have been friends for years, since we were trainees. I was never really close with the girls but I was close with chanyeol, allthough he was with a different agency we saw each other a lot. And there were mixed classes where different agencys worked together.

"How long have you been here?" I asked him

"U-ummm... I-I just got here" he froze and tensed up a bit, I could see the guilt on his face.

"Oppaa... you know you cant lie to me. You're so bad at lying. Honestly, how long have you been here?" this time my face was serious

"Umm.... when you got here. I figured out the regular times you come here, and I decided to come too, just to make sure nothing bad happens to you..."

He looks up at me with a cute smile. Awww he's so sweet, I'm so touched

"But I'm mainly here to improve more on my skills too." he looks down as his face turns bright pink

"Ahah ok oppa, whatever you say" I ruffle his hair. I finally noticed how intensely he was staring at me. "Uhhh what's wrong? Is there something on my face?" I asked. "Huh? Wait? Ohhh noo... it's just you look really tired and hungry. You've lost a lot of weight, are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?" I laugh at his cuteness again.

"Oppa there's nothing to eat what are you talking about. And its good I lost a lot of weight, thats what I want." I look down at my ankle and smile.

"Ha! I have something to eat!! Come I know a spot where the camera cant catch us!" he grabs my arm and helps me up. We go into a corner and Chanyeol pulled out 2 cups of instant ramen and a big thermus. 

Image result for instant ramen noodle date

"Impressive.." I smirked at him.

Moments later after finishing the food, I ooked at the time "4:56" 

"Shoot! You have to go! The others are coming soon. If my manager makes an unexpected appearance and sees you're here, we'll both get into big trouble!  

~~~5 minutes later~~~

The half awake girls come inside and throw their stuff on the floor. "I dont get how you do it Y/N. How do you wake up at around 2-3 in the morning everyday and come practice for about 6-7 hours" tired Lisa said as she slumps down on the ground almost falling asleep. "Right?? You're not getting enough sleep Y/N, why make things harder for yourself and your health." Jennie commented. 

"Aha I just wake up at that time and cant fall back to sleep so I decided to just come early." I said while massaging my ankle 

"Woow impressive, I wish I was like you, but at the same time sleep is my best friend ahaha" Rosé jokes 

"I'm proud of you Y/N, you're improving a lot you know that right? Keep up the good work!" Jisoo said and patted my back

"Thanks guys." I smiled at them. 

"Ok! Lets start practicing!!"  I forced myself to get up. My twisted ankle wont stop me from practicing, no matter how painful it is.

~~~~5 hours later~~~~

I got to leave early because I was scheduled for more training at a boot camp that I'll be staying for about a month. The only reason I'm going is because they chose me. im not sure why me but i heard its intense training and very competitive, worse than the traniee years apparently. 

I already said my goodbyes to the girls and exchanged hugs. When I arrived to my dorm I found a suitcase that was already packed with everything I needed. I smiled, "You guys didnt have to do that." I quickly took a shower and changed into something nice, I did some basic skin care stuff but didnt bother putting any makeup on because of my laziness.

 

I charged into the van and me and my manager drove off for a 2 hour drive. 

~~2 hours later~~

I slept through out the whole ride and damn it felt good. We got out of the car and we were face to face with a very large beautiful building that was near a lake

 

 Image result for house near the lake

 

As I head inside with my luggage all eyes were on me. I felt some cold stares, and heard whispering. Blackpink is a group that many other female groups hate, were loved by fans and the male group but just not the girls. I smiled and bowed down at them and walked to the main hall to find my room. I walked up to the front and greeted the lady sitting there. 

"Hello, give me your name and age please" she waited for my response 

"I'm Y/N and I'm 18 years old" i told her... "Hmmmm ah there you are, and here are you keys. You will be in room number 67. If you need anything else just let me know.' she smiled. I nodded and said bye to my manager and left. 

I go into my room and noticed there was a bunkbed. *I'm sharing a room?* I put my stuff down and looked around, it was a decent dorm, smaller than the dorms at home. I sat down on the bed and grabbed my phone to check if my unnies texted me. 

*Hey Y/N! Its me Jisoo! Have you arrived yet?? Wish we came with you :'( we already miss you so much! Take care of yourself, and dont overdue it. If anything happens just call any of us and we'll get to you as fast as we can ok! Oh and the others say hi! I'll text you in the mornings and night before we go to sleep, ok? Cant wait till you come back!* I smiled 

*knock knock* I look at the door and see someone standing there, I stand up and give a small bow. She stands there for awhile just staring at me. "Ummm hi?" I waved awkwardly 

She ignored me and looked around the room, she walks closer to me and bows down and came back up with a surprisingly cheerful and cute smile. I give a smile back in return. "Annyeong! I'm Chaeyoung from the group "twice". I'm pretty sure you're, Y/N from blackpink right?" I nod "Ahh nice to meet you, I'm a big fan of you guys, you guys are such an amazing group with lots of talents. I hope we get along very well." she grabs my hand and start shaking it. 

She was a pretty girl, a bit taller than me. She had short hair that suited her really well. I could tell she was the type that could pull off both a innocent look and a mean and tough look. 

"I-I-ummm" I stand there like a retard. I'm surprised, other girls wouldnt dare to talk to me. They would either give me dirty looks or actually say some rough stuff to me.. hmm its probably all an act, I'd like to see how long she'll keep the act up. 

I snap myself out of it. "Which bed do you want?" I let go of her hands and turn around. "Oh umm.. I want the b--" I throw my stuff on the bottom bed and lie down on it. "Oh uhh, I'll have to top one." I looked up at her with a concerned face. "Did you want the bottom one? Omg sorry I'll just use the top one." I grabbed my stuff and act as if I was going up. 

"No!, its fine I'll use the top" I smiled at her "its fine, I know you want the bottom. Just take it."  

We unpacked our stuff and arranged everything. My throat started getting really dry and it hurts when I breath  "I'm thirsty, do you want water or somthing?" I asked while keeping my eyes on the phone screen. I felt her head turn to me, and then turn back "Umm yea sure, thanks" I head out. 

Down the hall I see a very fimiliar figure, coming my way, I squint my eyes to help me clear my vision a bit. 

*Chanyeol oppa?* 

A big smile crawls up my face and I start running towards him, "CHANYEOL!!!!" I yell and tackle him. "Wahoooo relax...what are you doing here? I didnt know you got chosen for this." he said while we were picking up the water bottles he dropped and putting them in his bag. "I know right, why me? My unnies are a better choice" I laughed but when I looked at him he looked serious 

"I didnt mean it like that Y/N" 

"Omg I know you didnt, I was just joking around jeez" I slapped his back and laughed 

But the same expression stayed on his face. I drink about half of the bottled water, I reach out to give it back to him until someone else grabs it. I look up to see who it is. 

I have no clue who this person is, and this crazy person is about to drink from the bottle that I just drank from. "HEY!" he stops and looks down at me. "Thats mine.... I just drank out of it." I give him the are you crazy look.

"Okk??? And??"

Is this guy crazy?!? Why would he drink out of somthing I just drank from?? "You cant drink from it, used it.... after I use it you cant use it"

He rolls his eyes at me. "You're not using it now, and you were obviously going to give it to him so that means you're done with it." He stared at me and then a small smirk formed his mouth, he puts the bottle on his lips and starts drinking it. When finished he lets out a big refreshing "Ahhhh, that was tasty." He looks down at me with him dark gaze, it almost seemed like he was looking at my soul. I felt small, like a tiny kid. Although chanyeol is a few inches taller than him, he seems much more tough and scary.

"Ya... cut it out. Stop teasing her like that." Chanyeol oppa says but doesnt dare look at him or me.

"Aww what's wrong hyung??" The guy laughs and ruffles Chanyeol's hair, until putting his attention on me again. "Oh yeah, whats your name?" he acts as if nothing just happened. Pftt this guy is impossible. "You dont need to know." I cross my arms and walked away to get more water.

After a bit of hunting, I found where the drinks were and as I was about to head inside the dorm I overhear Chaeyoung talking on the phone

"Ugh I hate this honestly, why do I have to be stuck with her. Anyone but her, I dont even get why she was chosen for this. This boot camp is for talented people, people that have extremly high potential, not people like her. ( pause) I know right! They probably got it wrong and are going to tell her to leave after they noticed the mistake they made. (pause) Whatever I hate--" I slam the door open

"Sorry I took awhile, some annoying people stopped and wanted to start useless conversations. I have the drinks" I raise the drinks and smile at her

She jerked a bit and threw her phone across the room. "Oh my gosh, are you ok? Did I scare you? I'm sorry!" I run up to her to check if she was ok (it was an act), But before I could do anything she got up and walked towards her phone.

"Oh uhh its fine, I just get startled really easily." I made an "o" face. I reached out to give her her drink. She hesitated "Uh its fine, I'm actually not thirsty anymore."  I laughed "No take it, its not like I poisoned it or anything." I grab her wrist and give it to her. "Theres a meeting in the main hall, we have to go right now." I smiled and left the room. 

Authors P.O.V

You walk in with a frown until you noticed there was a bunch of cameras in the room. Right away you put a smile on your face and bow several times and wave to the cameras. 

You look around and find an empty table and sit there. Slowly one by one people started sitting at you table. The people sitting with you are your friends so you could talk normaly and not having to be fake. 

When everyone is here they do attendence and yes they did call your name so it wasnt a mistake, and you were actually choosen for a reason. 

"Hello everybody, I'm Yoo Jae-suk and this is "KOREAS TOP QUEEN AND KING KPOP IDOL 2016" everybody claps except for you, you just found out what this was. It was a contest, special people were chosen for this. Popular people that are extremly talented and beautiful! You freeze until your friend Bomi (from apink) kicks your leg from under the table telling you to wake up and focus.

You start clapping along with everyone else. "This is something to take very seriously, and since you guys already know the rules I'm expecting you guys to follow them because you did agree when signing the form. Training will start in two days. Tomorrow I would like you guys to look around the campus and get to know some people, because for this you'll need to be making alot more friends than enemies." He laughs.

"You guys will all be put into classes, each class you will rotate and dont get your hopes up if you first class is with a bunch of your friends because each class will have different people. (laughs) Each class will be 2 hours long, your first classes will all start at 6 am and end at 6 pm. There will be three breaks and after traning is done you will have the options of practicing any of the things you learned in class. Or you can take a break but chose wisely." People start complaining and mumbling a bit.

"We will have a lot of team/partner compitetions through out the month and at the end of the month we will have a major competition where you will chose a partner and show the judges how much you've improved. But dont worry the 4 last artists will go against each other and remember only 2 will win!"


 

ahhh hoped you liked this chapter!!! im trying to make each chapter decently long so each will take a while writing!

i feel like this chapter was a bit short huh? Ill try making them longer! please wait for my next chapter. thank you! <3 

oh and guys i need help im not quite sure how to put the cover one, it wont work when i put the URL in. somone help!