chapter 2

just abit more longer...

 

 

Y/N's P.O.V 

~first day~ 

I wake up early around the usual time.

What I wear:  work out shorts and a black and white sports bra and I wear an adidas track sweater over top and running shoes. I bring a pair of small towels and a water bottle.

I head out to look for the fitness room. I made sure I remember exactly where I was because this is a big place and its really easy getting lost but know I'll get lost either way. I'm still kind of pissed that my manager and the members didnt ask me if I wanted to be a part of this, they told me I didnt have a choice but obviously I did. URRGG so annoying, If they told me that I had a choice, I wouldnt be here right now. I find the fitness room and head in, the lights were already on for some reason. 

*is someone here too?* I wouldnt be surprised if someone was here because theres probably a lot of dedicated people too, that want to try really hard to get better. 

I start stretching before going on any of the equipment. I felt a very strange vibe around me, as if I was being watched or something. I look around to check but theres nothing, ahhh its probably just my imagination. I start stretching again until 

*BAMMM* 

The door behind me slams shut, I dont dare look behide me. 

I get paranoid really easily and little things scare me like bugs, heights, things my brain doesnt understand ( like paranormal activities), and sudden loud noises. Yes, I know I'm such a girl, but its not like I can help it.

*tap tap tap* 

"Umm hello?? Is anyone there? Please come out nicely cause I get scared quiet easily." I close my eyes, I'm nowhere ready to face whoever it is. 

Nothing happens so I quickly grab my head phones and plug it into my phone and put some music on full blast. I go on the treadmill and start running. My heart is racing like crazy and its not because I'm running. Urg I swear when I catch who this person is, they're dead.

 

~~10 minutes later~~

Ok its been about 10 minutes and I'm hearing constant noises behind me, but I dont dare look back. It's probably my imagination or I'm half asleep right now. 

All of a sudden someone goes on to the treadmill a few feet beside me. I let out a small shriek, but I promise you a part of me fainted. I fall off my treadmill terrified. 

*shoot I scraped my hands and knees* but that the last thing I'm thinking about right now, I quickly look up to see who it is...

Him.....

URRRGGGG this guy is pissing me off. He's standing there hysterically laughing at me. I give him a cold hard glare, he suddenly falls on the ground too but he's still laughing. 

"YAAH! Stop laughing! It's not funny!!" I childishly start punching the air as if I was punishing him.

"O-o-ohmy gosh! (breaths heavily and laughs again) I cant (laughs again)" "Stopppp it's not funny!!" I whined 

It's been like a minute and he's still laughing, but finally it starts to die down. I sit there with crossed arms and give him the death stare. 

"Ahhh... that was amazing, it's been awhile since I've laughed that hard." he lies down and rests his hands on his stomach.

"You get scared so easily huh, you tensed up every time I made the slightest sound. How'd you even hear me? Your music was on so loud." I could tell he wanted to laugh again, but I glared at him "Dont you dare start laughing again" I threatened him 

He pretends to zip his mouth "Yes ma'am" 

I sit there still shocked at what just happened. "Here, you're bleeding. Pfft why are you here so early anyways. Everyones still asleep you know. You weren't planning on doing something naughty were you?" he smirks at me while handing me some band aids. I snatch them from him. 

"No, cant you see I'm here to workout." 

"Ah but thats probably what you want us to think you're doing. You're probably here to meet up with your boyfriend, but I ruined everything huh?" 

*omg this guy* 

"The only thing you ruined was my workout"  I said while struggling to put on the bandaids. He shuffles his way in front of me and grabs the bandaids from me.

"Can I guess who he is?" he totally ignored what I said. I dont give him any answer.

"Ok... lets see..... (he finishes putting the bandaids on me) is it perhaps hyung? Chanyeol?"

I choke on air. "What no! He's like an older brother to me. I'm not here to sneak out with my boyfriend! Wait what I dont even have one!" He looks at me again... with those eyes.... that gaze.... the evil smirk

He slowly leans closer to the side of me. "Great, this will be a lot more easier than I thought, I can have you all to myself." His warm breath brushed past my cheeks hitting my ear. His smooth relaxing voice was doing something, not sure what but something.... 

*snap out of it Y/N!!* 

I quickly push him away from me. "YAH what do you think your doing!" I bring out my fists ready to defend myself.

I heard a small chuckle come out, "Relax I was only getting your jacket. Here put it on its not safe for a girl like you to go around like that topless. Theres a bunch of ert here in this building you know" he throws it to me.

"Pfft you mean like you?" I laughed

"I could become one if you keep acting like this."

Wait what? Is he being serious right now. "You're crazy, you know that right?"

Again, the smirk, that gaze. "I'll go insane if you dont stop." he gets up and starts stretching again 

*stop what exactly? I'm not doing anything...* 

"I'd love to stop but I have no clue what im doing." he turns his head to me a bit and laughs while shaking his head

"Ok then? I'll get going now.." I awkwardly get my stuff. As I was about to walk out the door he calls out "Oh be careful make sure you dont bump into a real ghost." 

I freeze. I swear this guy is starting to tick me off. What do I do now. Sigh it's not true, its not true. Theres no such thing as ghosts. He's just messing around with me.

"Oh you dont believe me? Have you seen the huge cemetary just a few blocks from here? During the night at this time you'll hear foot steps walking down the halls, or whistling and laughing." I turn around quickly and close the door behind me

"Huuuh come on, please dont do this to me. I'm probably gonna die. I'm really soft when it comes to these kind of things." I beg him but he doesnt say anything else after....

Great... should I go? Or should I stay? I mean I have to practice right now... and I dont think I can go out in the hall after what he told me. 

Y/N's P.O.V

I still debated on whether I should leave or stay with this guy who I dont even know. 

But then again.. what he said earlier.. could it be true? No, he's probably lying. But then again, I cant risk anything.

I sigh and walk back awkwardly to the treadmill when I accidentally trip over my untied shoelaces. 

"AH!" I flop to the ground.

I hear him chuckle behind me and I turn around glaring at him. 

I stretch over struggling to tie my laces with my bruised hands. 

I hear footsteps and look up to see him. He bends down, positions my foot on his lap and begins to tie them. 

I sit there quiet, still a bit shocked. 

He finished tying both laces and we make eye contact

*wow, he has beautiful eyes..* I think to myself 

He chuckles,"You can stop staring now".

I snap out of it and look away embarrassed. 

I slowly get up, face still red, turn the treadmill on and start to run on it.

I hear him clear his throat. "I never really caught your name" 

"Why do you wanna know?" I say not looking back, still running

"Woah, ok I'm just trying to start a conversation" 

I pause and give him my name

"Cute. Well I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you". "You're from blackpink aren't you?" 

Ugh, here he goes saying something bad or ....

"You're way prettier in person" 

I stop for a second. "Huh. No rude comment? No ' "why did they pick you?" 

"No, I'm glad they did" 

I was shocked, I look back at him and we make eye contact once again. 

"So I can tease you cutie" he says laughing 

I roll my eyes but still think about what he said and if he was actually serious as I find myself smiling 

I start running again, until i noticed he was staring at me. "hey i know im pretty and all but quit starring please, its very intimidating. he turns he's head and starts to slow the treadmill down to walking pase, and turns his body facing me.

"what do you want." "you." " no you dont quit playing around jungkook" i glare at him from the side

"you know your group and my group get shipped alot. Our fans pair us up. You know who im paird up with?" he leans body on the arm rest. 

"no" "umm a girl named lisa, i searched her up and everything. and shes hella fine ya know." i laugh at what he said

"yea i know, but you have no chance with her. and shes to good for you, you dont deserve someone as amazing like her." 

"ahh so im guesing your imposible to have than?" i ignore what he just said "who am i shipped with than?" i could care less but better talking about this than what he was trying to start

"ah your with jimin or rap monster hyung. Apperently your mysterous y cold look fits well with them. But they total got you all wrong, your cute like a puppy." 

"shut up i can be y if i want to, thats what my personality was arranged to be like. y, cold, intemidating." now that i think of it, why do i have to stay like that. why  cant i be myself infront of the camera? why cant i be cute and cheerful somtimes? why am i so restrected to being cold and mean looking? My manager and members know im not like that, why am i forced  to be like this and their not forced to stay the way they were arranged.

Im so use to it that its basically in my blood now... my family and childhood friends said i changed alot too....

"mmm interesting... but i dont like it. i wanna be your number 1 shipped partner, not my hyungs. and i want you to be mine." smirk....  gaze...

my body started tensing up again. why does he always do this to me, im going crazy for this attractive bastard. wait what? attractive? ha! never! see! "im going insane because of this kid!" oops i said that out loud 

i turn to see his expretion but he was right infront of me, a few inches actually. he was leaning down to get to my level, we were face to face and this is the cloosest ive been to him. i cold feel his hot breath touch my lips, what is this.... my hearts racing like crazy, his eyes, those beautiful eyes my eyes start tracing down his flawless skin, down to his lips.

urg i cant... im getting seduced by his soft looking lips. "your not the only one going insane." he bit his bottom lips

snap out of it Y/N!! 

your stronger than this, your barley know this guy! i turn my head a slight bit and looked the other way. he gave a heavy sigh and his breath hit my neck and shivers crawling allover my body. Even his breath does somthing  to lure you in...

Im done with this, im leaving i dont care what out there. i cant stand it here. "im leaving first." i sharply said "hey, sorry. did i do somthing wrong? wait." i ignored him and grabbed my stuff and left.

urg guys like him i hate  the most, so cocky and full of themseleves. my unnies told me to stay away from people like him or else everything might go wrong again and end up hurting. im not going through that again. Why does he keep teasing me like that, he's very attractive and he knwos it. I wonder how many girls he has dated, probably over 16 or somthing. 

With the looks and i bet hes quite talented he can win anyones heart. except fot mine, im not letting a person like him break my heart. he wont even get near it.

I go upstairs to my dorm and take a shower. I could go to the dance practice room but not today, im still abit scared of everything.after showering i looked at the time, its still pretty early and i have about an hour to get to my first class for the get to know each other game,  ill just take a nap.

~~1 1/2 hours later~~~

i slowly wake up and sit at the end of my bed. i noticed i wasnt wearing my PJ's.... wait a minute....

CLASS!!!!! i look at the time. 6:30!! IM LATE!! shoot this can effect my mark by alot! im screwed and the teachers going to hate me! urggg!

i quickly run to the washroom and brush my teeth again, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room. i dont even know where my room is!! 666! yes that was the number of the room. why 666, that such a bad number im probably cursed that why.

ok im here... i stand infront of the door trying to catch my breath. Breath, lets hope i have a nice teacher and will let me pass this one time. i reached in and slowly opened the door, i peeked my head in. 

she writing on the bored!! ok great, go and sit in the crowd she wont notice you! I ran in and quickly sat down. Ohh im safe yas! 

*slam!*

the door slammed shut starteling everyone including me. the teacher turned around. "who was that??" she said in anger, looks like she was already angry before i eve got here. Great. Just great...

"who was that?! Someone either walked out of the room or came into the room late... who is it" she gave everyone the teacher stare....urgg why

nobody said anything and jusy stared at the teacher.

she started counting everyone you of us. "someone came in late." she crossed her arms and leaned on the white bored. "who was it, confess know or else when i figure out who it is youll be facing a bigger punishment." urgg, i slumpt down and looked down at the ground and slowly raised my hand. "young lady stand up and come here beside me." great shes gonna make me do somthing embarrasing.

i walked up there still keeping my head down. "stop being disrecpectfull,

*1*

stand up straight,

*2*

keep your head up high

*3*

and say somthing"  

Whispering started to fill up the room, and some of the girls giggled or looked  with digust. 

I noticed how different we were. The girls wore cute short and a cute top, but than there me... plain tight t-shirt and sweats and... i look down... slippers

urg i forgot to put on running shoes, i so dumb omg

"why are you late?" "i slept in..." "did you sleep late our somthing?" "no i didnt." "than why did you sleep in?" 

I stayed quiet, nobody needs to know that i work out and practice early in the mornings. They'll think im cocky and that im trying to show off, they already hate me enough. 

"alright dont tell me.for your punishment..." she was basically checking me out right now. "since this is a dance class why dont you dance for us? your from Black Pink right? why dont you dance to one of your songs?" she said and telling everyone to move and make room in the middle. all of a sudden "Whistle" starts to playing. i quickly get into my position and start dancing.

The boys seemed to really like it excepts the girls, they had a really annoyed face. From the corner of my eyes i see the doors open and walks in a camera man right away a bigger smile or an empress look formed on all the girls face. After i finished eveyone clapped. 

"good job, dont be late next time or else i wont go easy on you." 

~two hours later~

since all the classes were shortened to fit in those 2 hours i got to meet everyone in my classes, i have one class with Chanyeol oppa and bomi unnie and 3 classes with my roomate, i even forgot her name oh ya Chaeyoung! but worse of all those 3 classes I have with jungkook tooill be dealing with them together, i actually have him in 4 classes! this is gonna be my worse month ever.

I walk out of my last class which chaeyoung, jungkook and i all share. "so who do you share a room with?" i hear jungkook ask here. They've been talking non stop. what are they even talking about jeez. Like at least make it not obvious.

"oh i share a room with Y/N unnie." i can feel them stare at me from the back of my head.

"ohh how fun this will be.." i heard him chuckle "pardon" "what oh nothing." he laughed, wanna have lunch with me?

rubish, why am i paying so much attention to their conversation? From a short distance i see chanyeol. "chanyeol!!!" i yell across the hall while he's waving at me. i run up to him and link my arms with his.

"what do you think of your classes?" he brushes my hair. "there horrible oppa! i cant, i have so many bad people in my class like what even! I couldnt stand it! ahh at least you in a few of my classes." i smiled up at him.

We laughed and started walking.

"YO hyung." We turn to see who it is. jungkook...

i roll my eyes annoyed seeing his face. "hey whats up jungkook." we stopped walking and waited for Jungkook and chaeyoung. "want to have lunch with me and chae- Mi- tae... sorry what your name again?"

This guy! he doesnt even remember her name and theyve been talking for the pass three classes!

"chaeyoung ahah oppa your so cute." she slapped him on the shoulder playfully.

OPPA?? what the heck they barley even know each other and shes already calling him oppa.

"oh and Y/N and come too" he winks at me

i cross my arms and turn my body slightly. Chanyeol you better not agree.

"umm im not sure.. me and Y/N have plans." yes he got my hint. "oh come on hyung, just this once." he whinned. Chanyeol looked at me debating on what to do. "come on hyung, you guys can do it on a different day." he started grabbing oppas arm and shaking it like a little kid begging their parents to buy them their favorite toy.

"ah ok ok. stop we'll" WHAT? i quickly turned around and slapped his arms. "you can go, im leaving." i started to walk away but i felt a very large arm grab my wrist.

"why do you hate me so much." jungkook...


 

ahh this was a pretty long chapter right?? i hoped you enjoyed this chapter and comment below so i know people are actually ready our stories!

lot of love prity sun + dalia

                  xoxo