Final Chapter

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Jessica groaned when someone poked her cheeks.

 

“Ugh what now?” She asked annoyed.

 

“Wakey wakey darling. We’re here.”Sowon continued to poke her cheeks. Jessica immediately sat up properly. She quickly scanned her surroundings. She was still in her car, but she wasn’t on the parking lot of the grocery store anymore. She tried to look at the houses. Oh.. I’m

 

“. I’m outside of Taeyeon’s house!”

 

“Watch your words Jessica.” Ghold Den Stah said.

 

“What are we doing here?” She asked at the two little creature and glared at them.

 

“We’re here to make your wish true.” Sowon said happily.

 

“What?” Jessica stared at them for a while. “But I’m not yet ready to meet them again. You see how I reacted a while ago?” Both pixies nodded.

 

“We also remember how you giggled at your friends.” Ghold Den Stah said.

 

“And for a short moment you were happy.” Sowon added.

 

“Shut up. I’m not yet ready. I’m going home.” Both pixies just shrugged and watched the irritated Jessica. Jessica tried to start her car, but it won’t start. She groaned then glared at the two pixie.

 

“What did you do?”

 

“Helping you out.” The two said in unison.

“Aish!” Jessica grumbled.

 

“Darling, no one is really ready about anything.” Sowon said. Jessica looked at her.

 

“That’s right. You just have to take the moment and be brave on whatever it is that is serve in front of you and overcome that doubt and fear.” Ghold Den Stah added. Jessica both look at them.

 

“I thought you guys will use some magic and then boom we’re okay already.”

 

“I used my powers darling.” Sowon said.

 

“This is the farthest we can help you.” Ghold den Stah said.

 

“Ugh! Fine.” Jessica walked out of her car and walked to the doorsteps of Taeyeon’s house. She can hear some noises from the inside and she knew this was their yearly Christmas Party. She was anxious. She was pacing back and forth in front of the door when Sowon suddenly rang the doorbell. Jessica immediately glared at her.

 

“What did you do?”

 

“Oopss..” Sowon laughed awkwardly.

 

“Good luck to you darling.” Sowon added.

 

“Good luck Jessica. Fighting!” Ghold Den Stah said before they disappeared. Jessica was about to run. She will definitely run despite how she hates to run. She wasn’t ready for this. Screw this. She was about to take her first step when the door suddenly opened.

 

“Jessica?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

 

“T-Taeyeon.. uh..Hi?” Jessica said awkwardly. She was sweating so bad. Damn those pix-

 

 

 

 

She was surprised when Taeyeon suddenly hugged her. She almost cried on how tight the girl hugged her. Jessica instantly hugged the latter back.

 

“Tae Tae what took you so-“ Tiffany halt in her step when she saw Jessica.

 

“Oh my God Jessica!!” She suddenly squealed then hugged both girls who was already hugging for a while now. The rest rose to their seats when they heard Tiffany. All of them looked into each others eyes. Each one measuring what the others heard then Yuri asked.

 

“Did she said Jessica?”

 

“Yeah I heard Fany unnie too.” Yoona commented. They started to go to the door and find out the truth. They halt in their step when they saw the three and more particularly Jessica.

 

“Jessica!”

 

“Sica unnie!” They all cried happily then hugged the latter. Jessica was too overwhelmed. She didn’t expect this. She thought her friends will not welcome her, but this was completely the opposite of what she expected. She was already sobbing when all of them withdrew from the hug.

 

“I miss you guys so much. I’m sorry I only came today.” Yoona and Seohyun was already sniffing.

 

“Pabo! It’s okay.” Sooyoung wrapped her arm around her shoulders.

 

“I’m very proud of you Jessica.” Tiffany suddenly said.

 

“We’re very proud of you. You’re business are doing good. You’re finally achieving your dreams.” Taeyeon beam. Jessica lost it once again. She cried harder. Her heart felt so light at the moment. She felt complete again. No amount of money can surpass what she have right now.

 

“I thought you guys hated me.”

 

“You know we can never hate you unnie.” Yoona said.

 

“Our Christmas will never be complete without the ice princess, you know?” Sunny said with a cheeky smile.

 

“Thank you guys.” Jessica smiled while her tears were still falling.

 

Somewhere far away from those nine girls two pixies smiled.

 

“Mission accomplished Sowon ah.”

 

“Thanks for the help Ghold Den Stah.”

 

“Unnies can we go inside it’s starting to get colder.” The youngest suggested.

 

“Of course maknae.” Taeyeon agreed.

 

“Yeah why the hell did we reunite at your doorstep Taeng?” Hyoyeon asked. All of them giggled.

 

“You can’t blame me. We all missed Sica.” Taeyeon defended.

 

Jessica never tried to wish for it, not because she knew it can’t happen, but because she knew to herself she wasn’t brave enough to conquer all the doubt and fear in her mind. She was glad she met those two pixies who reminded her that every wish need some hard work too for a person to make her wish happen. It wasn’t enough that you only wish for it, but a wish also need a little hard work and faith from the person who wishes.