Chapter 2

Wishing Upon The Wrong Star

The next day, I've got to get up from my beauty sleep earlier than weekend. Well, a bright, shining student like me... *ehem*... must took a lot of good care for the preparation to start a new day. 

 

I took a step to the bathroom that located in front of my bedroom. The room was bright enough to you but my forever-never-change clumsy type would take forever to avoid from stepping a soap. "BANGG!" Aigoo! My hurt so much. 'I wonder how long this pain would last' I thought as I rubbed my carefully.

 

After having a hot shower with my y, free and single body, I went to my room to wear my school uniform. As I buttoned up my shirt, I faced the mirror with a smile. 'Damn, my teeth shining like a star' No wonder my teeth once grant my wish. You think its a lie? Well, here's the proof!

 

Simple Flashback

Making a friend... *yes. One person is enough*... in one day, 5 friend showing up. ? I gave them a free smile than a free hug. keke

End of Simple Flashback

 

Simply fabulous smile, doesn't it. Queen Aegyo should arrive to the school after this. Have not taken breakfast, doesn't good for your health. A pretty delicious smell coming from the kitchen. As usual, my mother would cooked with her talented cooking skills and her amazing forever unrevealed secret techinc into her incredible cooking. Its only breakfast for real. Sandwich enough for me. Sigh.

 

The smell captured my attention so much. I was still brushing my soft hair that time but tracking down those yummy smell came first on my mind that I automatically walked to the kitchen and sit on the chair while waiting for the breakfast to be serve. And yes, my brush still sticked on my hair without letting it go. 

 

"Omma, your cooking smell dancing in my nose. Seems like there are having fun tango-ing with each other. Omma ddeokbokki fail to make my nose gone wild, inviting the smell without my permission."

 

"Perhaps your nose would like your mouth to taste my cooking. Haemul ddeokbokki on the way!" she said as she brought a plate of ddeokbokki like a waitress. 

 

10 minutes later, fortunately, my stomach doesn't gone big like many days. This time, I would take a lot of care for the 'growth' of the size of my stomach when I'm eating the meal. 

 

"Thanks for this amazing breakfast, omma! I'll go to the school now!" I said. Then, my mother gave a peck on my forehead. 

 

Suddenly, a sound of honking honks many times in front of my house. I quickly goes to the front door. 'Monkey?' A man with blonde hair getting out from his care and whipped his hair gracefully. A cluster of star sparkled on him but when I rubbed my eyes, he was Lee Hyuk Jae with a black hoodie and a pair of blue jeans enjoying his golden banana with his bright teeth. 

 

"Banana is good but isn't only for it taste, it symbolize a precious, natural skills for a man to pick up a girl as they like." he said spontaneously.

 

"Huh? I-I don't understand" 

 

"Why should I tell you? Its a lame jokes. Certain people know this. Dummy like you may take ten years to analyze, to understand or whatsoever thing to reveal the hidden thing on this lame jokes. Come on, I'll ride you to the school."

 

"Of course. I would love too. But for this time, the answer is NO"

 

My mother shouted from the living room "Go on, Sungmin."

 

I sighed heavily. I never thought my plan today was interrupted by someone. Unfortunately, I HAVE to take a ride with this monkey instead of a healthy walk to the school. If it was not because my mother, I'll never ever step inside his mercedes.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

"Pumpkin" he called me as he drove his car on the road to the school. He seems really focused on his driving. Better safe than sorry, right.

 

Wait a minute, he just called me 'Pumpkin'? Urgh! I'm very annoyed when those word come from his mouth just to melt me down with his sweet charming voice. "Lee Sung Min is my name. Don't call me pumpkin" I said angrily as I crossed my arms.

 

"I've think this many times. Maybe this is perfect time to tell you what's going on deep inside of my heart"

 

I rosed my eyebrows. But then, I stared outside of the windows. "Palli. Don't waste my time hearing your sentimental personality."

 

"I thought, after you've graduate from the college, I wish you'll say yes when I'm propose to you to be my eternal soulmate"

 

"WHAT?" I widen my eyes and stared at him angrily. I never thought to be his soulmate, I'll never being his soulmate, EVER! "I don't like you"

 

"I don't think that's a problem. I'll wait for you, I'll protect you, I'll give you all my love to you just because... I deeply in love with you." He let out his breath. "There's a lot of girls out there were crazy over me. But, I can't stop imagine you all day long. I even can't sleep without thinking of you. Does it really mean we are meant together in this world?"

 

I know. He must be sincerely to marry me. He gave his word just now to make me as his soulmate. He willing to do whatever thing so we could stay each other in one roof, having a happy family, rising up our child. But...

 

"To me, you're a bit too much."

 

Suddenly, he stopped his mercedes. Seems like the school just a stone away. But, why he parked his car a bit far from the school?

 

"I'm sorry to reject you from first place. I can't get through your real feeling but your badass personality keep showing from day by day. I gotta go." I'm getting out from his car and walked to the school hurriedly.

 

I, I just want this moment vanished from my mind. He's a friend of mine but the girls who totally crazy over him really make up my mind to not interrup his personal life that has a great popularity. I don't mind if he has a girlfriend, because when I'm with him, my heart closed completely.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

"LEE SUNG MIN!" My friend shrieked out my name as I'm still sitting on my own chair in the classroom. Han Sa Rang, a lovable brunette, kind, delicate and sophisticated friend I've ever have.

 

"What's up on your mind? I'm not feeling good today." I nagged at her.

 

"Mianhae!" she bowed his head. "I can't hold it anymore! A new hot teacher!!!!! KYAAAA! He's teaching math to us!" she screamed, twice.

 

"Is that so? Nahh. I don't care." I said.

 

"Sungmin, I'll bet you'll fall in love with him one day!" 

 

Whether I'll fall in love or not, depends on his characteristics. Actually, I'm a bit picky when it comes to love. And, I'll bet, no one would pick me except for Hyukjae. Urgh! I hate ert! I wonder when would he stop doing the same thing all over again. 

 

"Sungmin~ah. Honestly, I feel sorry to Hyukjae."

 

Shoked. She read my mind? "Why?"

 

Suddenly, a man figure entered our class with his black coat, a pair of black trousers and sapphire blue necktie. He shining like a star, as his white, soft skin brighten him up. He goes to the front of our class and introduce himself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Cho Kyu Hyun. I'm your new teacher for Math."

 

KYAAAAAAAAAA!

 

'Argh, wae they scream so loud?' I thought. I closed my both ears with my hand. Some of the girls didn't scream including me. But, a group of girls who sat in the middle screamed a lot.