The Place She Calls Home

Born To Dance

Another chapter before I start exams T ^ T
Sorry that it's kinda late but I've been studying :(
Wish me luck~

YOUR POV:

After the meeting with Mr. Kim, Hoya and I walked around the mall we had just visited.

"What are we doing here again?" I asked Hoya, my irritation visable.

"We're going shopping."

"Again?"

"Yep."

I sigh sadly. I hope I don't have to carry clothes again.

We walked...and walked...and walked. And did I mention that I'm in heels? No? WELL I AM.

I began to limp a little since the shoes were digging into my ankle. Hoya noticed this and told me to take a seat as he went to find comfortable shoes for me to walk in.

He came back with a pack of bandaids, slippers, and sweats. Sweats?

"In case you look weird while wearing a dress and slippers," he said when he noticed my weird stares.

I changed into them and we continued shopping.

~heartheartheartheartheartheartheartheartheart~

"Where do you live?" Hoya asked me as we got into the car, a bunch of clothes in the trunk.

For some reason, there was Febreeze and a luggage in the car...?

I told him the address, not bothering to ask.

 

HOYA'S POV:

When we arrived to the address Jae In gave me, I saw a bunch of tall weeds. Heck, they were almost as tall as trees.

Jae In walked towards something that I couldn't see. Did they live in the middle of this jungle?

Oh wait. This isn't a jungle. IT'S A FIELD.

"Over here!" she called out to me.

I struggle to find my way, but when I do, I see a patch of gravel with a small, worn down, wooden house in front of me.

The windows were boarded up and the roof seemed like it was about to cave in. There were holes everywhere and the door seemed barely functional.

Jae In carefully goes up the creeky, weak stairs, careful not to step in the gaping hole on the right.

She enters the house-like building and shortly comes back outside with a pan full of water. She whistles and I hear a dog barking.

The dog is skinny and missing most of its hair. It has scars all over and is slightly limping.

Jae In goes inside the house again, coming out with a small piece of raw meat.

"Mianhae, Dubu, but this is all I have today," She smiles slightly at the dog and pets it while it naws on the food happily.

After a few minutes, the dog leaves and she goes into her house again. I follow her in.

The inside is not as bad as it is on the inside. The holes are all patched and it was clean.

I sniffed the air and quickly regretted doing so.

It smelt like something died and rained on it! It smelt like...like...mold!

I couldn't take it and gagged, making Jae In turn and look at me confusingly.

Pinching my nose, I said, "How do you live here?"

"I have to."

It grew quiet until she started to move towards a room.

I quickly ran outside and to my car. Opening the trunk, I took out my emergency luggage, not forgetting to grab the Febreeze can along the way.

Yes. I have a Febreeze can in my trunk. Don't ask.

I entered her house again and sprayed the air. It instantly began to smell better and I could breath.

"Can I see your room?" I asked Jae In.

She nodded without questioning.

Grabbing all the clothes she had and small items in the bathroom, I quietly called my friend to help move her stuff.

I emerged from her room with the luggage in my hand. Jae In was standing over the stove, boiling water, with ramen noodles in her hand.

"You want?"

Shaking my head, I go outside again to call my friend, telling him to pick up a leash along the way while putting the luggage into my trunk.

 

YOUR POV:

I leaned against the table and waited for the water to boil. Looks like tonights another ramen night since mom isn't home yet.

Hoya has been entering and exiting a lot and I wonder what he's doing. I just shrug and continue to wait.

That is, wait until I hear the sound of a large truck backing up. Beep beep beep beep...

Why is there a truck? I turn the fire off quickly and look around the corner. I see workers carrying my furniture out.

Shoot.

Did mom forget to pay the bill again?

I run into the living room and pull out my jar holding my paychecks.

Counting the money, I realize I'm short a few thousand dollars.

I hear footsteps coming my way and I panic. Is it the tax collector?

Hesitantly, I look up. Fortunate for me, it was just Hoya.

He smiled at me and said, "You're moving!"

Moving... Moving... Moving...

It finally sunk in.

"BWOH?" I screamed shrieked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Like this fanfiction?

Subscribe and comment :D

Thanks for reading <3

Omo :O Where is Jae In going to go?! Where will she live? Guess in the comment box below!
Somewhat long-ish chapter, yes?
Thanks for reading!
Saranghae <3

Some love from the visual, L <3 Myungsoo, why you so hot ;)