The Almighty President of Paradise Entertainment

Born To Dance

IMPORTANT:

I have midterms this week and a little bit of next week too so I won't be able to update T ^ T
Please continue to support me though! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh and Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate it <3
Enjoy :D


YOUR POV:

We both bowed slightly when the man in the tie signaled us to sit.

The room was a modern korean styled room. The chairs were nicely designed, but they had no legs. There was a hole in the ground where we would put our feet.

Hoya sat next to me, the man across from him. The other 3 men stood.

Hoya quietly talks to the man so that I couldn't hear anything they were saying.

I awkwardly shift in my seat.

Finally, the man with a suitcase opens it and hands a piece of paper and a pen to the man in the tie.

Hoya silently reads it to himself and nods, talking to the man quietly again.

I sit there boredly until the man turns and looks at me.

"Annyeonghaseo. I am the president of Paradise Entertainment, Kim Jungryul," he says kindly.

He looked very young, but very tired. I nod and smile, returning the kindness.

"Annyeonghaseo, Park Jae In imnida."

"Deh. I know. Miss Park, do you know why we are here today?" I slowly shake my head, not forgetting to send daggers to Hoya.

Mr. Kim chuckles at the sight and handed me the piece of paper Hoya and him had been talking over.

"This is your contract."

....

Contract?

 

 

My eyes grew wide as I soon realized what he said. "BWOH?!" I screamed in excitement.

Hoya and Mr. Kim flinch at the sudden noise.

They stare at each other, and begin to laugh hysterically. I stare at them in disbelief.

Why are they laughing?

If they were signing me to their company, that means that not only will I dance, I would also have a singing album soon! Which means debuting, training, and producing!

Wait...that's a lot of money...I can't pay for that. My shoulders deflate as I realize the fact. I solemnly looked at Hoya and Mr. Kim.

"I'm sorry, I can't accept your offer."

"Bwoh? Wae?" It was now Hoya's turn to sulk. Mr. Kim stares at me like I was crazy.

"Don't you want to debut?" Mr. Kim asks. I had no choice but to nod my head, since I really wanted it.

"Then sign!" Hoya yells at me angrily. He slams the pen onto the table in front of me.

Mr. Kim tells him to lower his voice and calm down, but I could already see the frustration in Hoya about to erupt.

After all, he had probably searched the whole world to look for someone he could scout. It was pretty sad that he could only find me.

"I...I can't pay for it," I reluctantly say.

"Ahh," Mr. Kim says, understanding my situation, "Which is why it says on the contract that we will pay for all of the costs it takes for you to debut. After all, you are the one Hoya picked."

I blush and realize that I should have read the contract first before deciding. I nod my head and begin to read the contract.

Agreeing to all of the requirements, I take the pen and slowly sign it.

I smiled in satisfaction. My signature is pretty and I really like it. Although I didn't own a credit card, I would always think of a signature in case I soon got enough money to get one.

One of the men standing hands me an ink sponge and I press my thumb into it. I stamp it onto the contract next to my signature and the man hands me a handwipe.

I happily wiped the red ink off my thumb and smile to myself.

I finally did it. A dream that was never possible. I was finally here.

For the rest of lunch, we sat and discussed my debut and new career. We joked and had fun.

I thought of all the wonderful things I would be able to do when I became an idol.

But what I didn't know was that there would be a lot of hardships coming my way.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________

Like this fanfiction?

Subscribe and comment :D

Thanks for reading <3

Yay~ Double update :D
I hope you guys like it~
Keke. In case  you didn't know, Kim Jungryul is Infinite's manager in real life XD
And an ink sponge...is that what its called? It's like a sponge soaked in ink...Iunno. LOL.
Thanks for reading~
Saranghae <3

Of course, we can't forget one of the main characters! Hoya gif time~ LOL dat laugh.