essentially love

unconditionally love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook skipped on the way back home to see the expected, where Kyuhyun were being bullied again in the neighbourhood playground.

He used the same tactic to chase away those bullies and save his friend.

The group of boys then scurried on their feet to run out of there, Ryeowook couldn’t fathom of why they keep bullying Kyuhyun if they knew at the end that he would come back from school to see them do that and then chase them away like a shepherd chasing a flock of sheep.

Seeing that the boys already running far, he faced Kyuhyun to help the boy up, but then one of the bullies suddenly turn around and threw the last pebble he had in his hand to stop Ryeowook for he thought that the older boy is still chasing him and his gang.

The not-so-tiny stone perfectly hit Ryeowook on the back of his head “Ouch!” The six year old boy shouted out in pain and shock, Kyuhyun widen his eyes at that, also didn’t expect the sudden ambush.

Ryeowook automatically brought up his hand to the harassed spot to rub it in an attempt of dulling the pain, but the moment he felt a tell-tale of something slick, he immediately brought back his hand in front to at least hope that the fluid isn’t what he think it is.

Upon seeing the stains of crimson red on his palm, he felt like crying. He does not even know how bad his wound is, and he’s afraid that his mother would be worried on seeing him bleed. The pain isn’t that much, but for a young kid like him to watch a blood of a wound that he couldn’t even see had send a sense of panic through his little heart.

A drop of tears escaped his eyes, he was just about to choked on his own sobs when suddenly a wails of cry came from the boy in front of him.

He sna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter