circumstantially love

unconditionally love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is just a little bit tell-tale about what happened twelve years ago, how Kyuhyun falls in love for a certain boy ; )

 

 

 

Ryeowook hummed happily as he skipped along the road on his way back from the kindergarten. His mother, Leeteuk said that there’s a new family that going to move in their neighbourhood today. The household were in need for a gardener, the single mother is jobless at the moment so he took the opportunity and ask in hope he could fill in the spot.

Thankfully no one had applied yet, so his mother got the job in a blink of eyes. Leeteuk also told his son that their new neighbour has a little child about the same age as him.

Ryeowook were so happy.

His mother finally got a job, and at the same time he can be friends with the new kid too. But his mother told him that the family is rich, so Ryeowook couldn’t help but felt a little bit worried that the boy might don’t wanna be friends with a poor kid like him.

The six years old boy halted on his track when he noticed from distance that there’s a group of boys younger than him were bullying a small little boy in the neighbourhood park. The little boy’s knees were scrapped and bleeding, but that didn’t stop the gang of bullies that were circling around to throw pebbles and twigs at him.

 

“Yah!! What are you doing?!!” Ryeowook yelled at the bullies, his high pitched tone had make all of the boys startled.

Ryeowook stomped his feet hard on the ground as he strutted closer to the group of the little boys “Keep doing that and I’ll tell you on your mothers!!” Since he’s a little bit older and taller than the other boys, all of the kids seems to be intimidated by him.

All of the bullies then scrambled on their feet out of the park, leaving Ryeowook and the bully’s victim alone.

Cho Kyuhyun were marvelled at his saviour, he’s not just pretty but brave too. Kyuhyun just about to voice out his gratitude when suddenly the little hero slumped on the dirt in front of him and looks kind of traumatize.

 

“They outnumbered me..” Ryeowook smiled meekly at the boy. “That was so scary...”

Kyuhyun tilted his head confusedly. Why did this person save him if he’s that scared?

“Thank you for helping me.” He rasped out, he tried to get up on his feet, but then suddenly falls again on the ground, making the bloody wound dirtier with those fine sands and dusts.

Ryeowook think that the boy isn’t strong enough to stand on his own, his knees must be badly hurt that they gave in. Therefore, he took off his backpack and wear it in front so that the bag now is hanging on his chest, he then crouch down and shows his back to the smaller boy. “Get on, I’ll piggyback you home.”

Kyuhyun were shy at first but slowly getting on the boy’s back.

“What’s your name? Where do you live?” Ryeowook asked, for the lack of anything better to do. Besides he do need to know where the boy lives anyway so that he can send him there.

Kyuhyun tighten his arm around Ryeowook’s neck as the boy lifted him up from the ground. “Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun.. My house is the big one at the end of this neighbourhood..”

“Really?! Then you must be the new kid that just move in right?!” Ryeowook asked, Kyuhyun nodded as an answer. “I’m Kim Ryeowook! My mother will going to be a gardener at your house!” He beamed.

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter