Off to Japan :D

Blind Revenge, Blind Love

AS;DGKHSLDJFLASK;DHGSJDLFKSD;KLHGA PLAYER ALERT, PLAYER ALERT, RUN AWAY RIGHT NOW,every logical voice in my head was saying. But a light sweep from Jonghyun’s tongue muted all the alarms immediately. As I let him inside my mouth, I felt a strange and overwhelming sensation of déjà vu. Like I knew how this was supposed to feel. His free hand caressed my cheek all the way back to my ear, and I felt his fingers nestle in my hair, sweeping it back completely. He caressed my lips and explored every corner of my mouth as I began to respond to his kiss. The taste of him was sweet; he moved assertively without being overaggressive. This was the kind of fairytale kiss every girl dreamed of...

[Jonghyun’s POV]

Ani, andwae~The rational part of my consciousness was freaking out. This wasn’t what was supposed to happen, no matter how perfect or heavenly or amazing it felt. I’d been ready to tell her the truth, the entire story, from beginning to end. But the innocent and curious expression in her eyes had made it impossible.

I instinctively hugged her tighter and carefully pressed her lips even harder against mine. She felt the same as the first time, warm, soft, and passionate. Bitter memories of the few happy days we’d shared pounded in my heart.

You have no right to her, Kim Jonghyun. You hurt her once already, and now you’re taking advantage of her.The warnings of my better half echoed in my head, even as she responded to my moves. Finally I gathered all the strength I could muster and pulled my mouth away from hers, stepping away and releasing my arms. Her delicate eyelids fluttered open, and touches of pink flushed her smooth cheeks. formed into a tiny “o” of surprise as sense flooded back to her. “What do you think you’re doing?” she demanded shakily. It was her way of trying to hide fear and embarrassment.

“Mianhae,” I answered, avoiding her gaze. “You don’t understand.”

Her eyes glared daggers at me, but I noticed tiny wells of moisture below her brown irises. “I don’t understand that you’re trying to see how easy I am? How much I’ll submit to? Because it’s perfectly clear to me.” She whirled away and marched off towards the cable car station.

Hyeri, stop pretending to be so tough. You want me too. We can both feel it.“Wait~” I ran after her and grabbed her arm, which she tried to writhe away unsuccessfully. Her thin, slim arms fit easily in my hands. “I know who you’re looking for,” was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

She stopped and stared at me. “Excuse me?”

Man, you just opened a whole new Pandora’s box.“I know...the person who’s responsible for your amnesia.” My blood boiled as the scene with Yunho materialized in my head again. The painful scene I’d tried to eradicate from memory since three months ago. Her crumpled, bleeding body lying helplessly on the cold concrete floor. Yunho’s soulless grin as he turned to me, raising his gun. The four men in the hallway behind me, footsteps thundering towards us desperately, so close, yet so far away. Then my pistol cocking at him, meaning to blow his icy heart to pieces. His slight jump and my horror as the bullet whizzed beneath his armpit and straight into the stumbling, struggling figure behind him. The little puff of air that escaped her lips as she fell again...

“You mean the man in the basement?” She broke my trance of the all-too-real memory.

“Yeah...Jung Yunho.” He’s the one you’re after, Hyeri. Not me, I added mentally.

“Do you know him?” She was all ears now. I nodded. “Will you help me find him?”

“Erm...I don’t know if that’s such a good idea,” I hesitated. “He’s a dangerous person.”

“I don’t care,” she insisted. “Where is he? Where can I find him?”

“Ahhhmmm...he’s in Tokyo right now,” I answered slowly. Promoting the two-man TVXQ. Ever since they split in 2009 Yunho’s gone mental.

“Help me find him.” She stared straight at me in a sort of desperate frenzy. “Come to Japan with me.”

“Soorin, you don’t understand what you’re dealing with,” I warned. “It’s—”

“Please.” She grabbed my arms and tugged back and forth. “Since you actually seem to know something about this man.” Her bright eyes pleaded with mine. I didn’t answer.

“Look, I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier,” she sighed, exasperated. “Please?”

Hehe, not yet. “Just answer me one thing,” I smirked.

“Mwoh-yah?” She rolled her eyes impatiently.

I raised an eyebrow. “You enjoyed the kiss, didn’t you?”

Her eyes narrowed. “Aish, forget it, I’ll go look for this maniac on my own.” She pushed me away and started off down the hill again, but I noticed her blush.

“Not so fast.” I caught up to her and stood in front of her, crossing my arms and blocking her path. “Seriously though, you loved it.”

“Do I look like I loved it?” she grumbled. Oh Hyeri, you’re a terrible liar. Nothing’s changed.

“No, but you kissed me like you did.” I smirked again. “Keke I win this time.”

“Yah Kim Jonghyun~” She punched me in the chest lightly as we got back into the cable car going downhill. “So are you coming to Japan or not?”

“One sec.” I held up my finger and pulled out my phone. “Yobuseyo? Manager hyung? Can you book me two tickets to Tokyo for tomorrow morning?...It’s private business...yeh yeh, don’t worry, I’ll be sure to work on my song...kamsahaeyo hyung-nim!” End call.

“8:30 Seoul to Tokyo tomorrow,” I said, turning towards Hyeri. “Meet me at the Korean Air ticket counter 6:30 am sharp.”

---------------------------------------------------

[Hyeri/Soorin’s POV]

“Welcome aboard flight KA718 with nonstop service to Tokyo. Total flight time is about 90 minutes, and we should arrive in Tokyo at 10 am. Please fasten your seatbelts as we prepare for takeoff,” broadcasted the pilot. The morning air outside was misty and foggy. As we gained speed and lifted off the ground, I leaned over Jonghyun to catch a glimpse of the wide ocean.

“Are you nervous for when we get to Japan?” he asked.

I thought about his question. “I’m not sure. Where will we go?”

He shifted in his seat. “It’s up to you. Yunho’s usually at the Avex building when he’s in Japan, so there is a pretty good chance of finding him there. What exactly do you plan to do?” he wondered.

The internal struggle had been churning within me during the whole night. “I don’t want to harm people physically, no matter how much they’ve harmed me,” I answered. “But I wish this Yunho person could experience the pain and chaos he created in my life.” The photo of my parents, whom I hadn’t even recognized, surfaced in my mind. They were so happy, with absolutely no idea what had really happened to their daughter. “I just wish he would be so hurt that he could never do anything like that again. I just don’t want to be the one to cause it.” I blinked back the fast-welling tears. Why was I crying? It showed weakness and fear.

“Uljima.” Jonghyun put his arm around me, and I leaned into his shoulder. “I’ll keep you safe this time.”

Huh? “This time?” I mumbled. “Was there a last time?”

“Um no I’m just tired in the morning, must have been a slip of the tongue,” he answered quickly. I nuzzled my head further into his body. “It’ll be okay,” he promised, rubbing me gently. The hum of the engines was comforting, lulling me to sleep...

[Jonghyun’s POV]

 “Gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha,” I whispered softly, massaging her body. I’m sorry. I’ll tell you soon, after we’ve dealt with the Yunho business. She lay still; I felt her small chest rise and fall as she breathed.

“Soorin are you awake?” I asked softly. She was fast asleep, her pretty eyelids shut, giving her a calm and peaceful look. Just like before anything had ever happened. Carefully, I reached down into my backpack and pulled out my notebook. Manager hyung was going to kill me if I didn’t have that song written by the time I came back. Staring at her resting in my lap, I mentally traced her pure, clean face and features, down to her well-defined collarbone, over the curve of her s and slim waist, around her hips, and down her long legs. Chewing on my pencil, I thought hard and began scratching some lyrics:

The peaceful rise and fall of your breaths
I came so close to ending them
Your voice floating on the wind, calling my name
I’d almost choked it forever

Watching you day by day
I become more and more tortured
Your innocent eyes smiling at me
Don’t know what I’ve done to you

I glanced at my phone, which was in airplane mode of course. Sheesh, already an hour gone by for those two verses? They weren’t even that good. -.- Hyeri shifted uncomfortably in my lap. “Nnnn,” she mumbled, covering herself and burying her head in my stomach.

“What’s wrong?” I mumbled so only she could hear.

“Ha-hajima,” she pleaded. “Stop, I’m scared.”

“You’re having a bad dream.” It was like that time in Macau, I realized with a pang of déjà vu. I shook her gently, but she turned back and forth again. “Don’t hurt me,” she whimpered.

“Soorin, Soorin-ah.” I brushed her hair back, rubbing her cheek. “You’re dreaming. It’s not real. Open your eyes. Lee Soorin.” It felt so weird, calling her by that fake name when I still thought of her as Han Hyeri.

“Oh.” Her lids snapped open, eyes widening suddenly.

“What now?” I wondered. Then I noticed she had woken up with her head right at my crotch area. LIGHTBULB. “Are you staring at it?” I teased. Hehe, she probably was. She seemed all innocent on the outside, but I knew she was actually pretty erted. Almost as much as me...xD

“No!” she said vehemently, sitting up right away. But her guilty expression told me otherwise.

“Aish, you were. If you want to see it, you’ll have to wait,” I smirked.

“Ughhh~” She rolled her eyes, punching me hard in the shoulder. I pouted in pretend pain. “Do all you men really only think about and food?” she groaned.

“Aniyo, but you can’t deny the fact that you were totally staring at it. Like I said, maybe another day.” I grinned. Kekekeke Hyeri, you bad liar ;)

“Aigoo, what an ego~” She wrinkled her nose. “What makes you think I would check out your ? Please. First you kiss me out of nowhere at Namsan, and now you honestly think I wanna jump into bed with you. Give me a break.” She turned away, biting her lip and trying not to laugh. She was so cute and funny.

The crackly voice of the flight stewardess interrupted the fun. “Attention, we are beginning our descent into Tokyo International Airport and should be at the gate in about five to ten minutes. Please make sure your tray tables are in the upright position and your seatbelts are fastened. We hope your flight was enjoyable. Thank you for choosing Korean Air, and we hope to see you in the future.”

Blah blah blah yeah. “Look at the view.” I nudged Hyeri.

“I’m not talking to you, stuck-up erted -crazed dinosaur,” she snorted.

“Ouch,” I frowned. “That hurt. But seriously, come look. I want you to see. It’s so nice.” I grabbed her shoulders and pulled them towards the window.

“Fine,” she grumbled, turning to peek out.

“Told you it was pretty,” I said, as she let out a little gasp. We stared out at the city moving fast beneath us; the runway moved into view. We both swallowed, trying to clear our ears from the pressure change. Soon the familiar grinding of wheels on the tarmac roared, almost deafening at first but then quickly diminishing as we taxied across the pavement and lurched to a stop at the gate.

“Welcome to Japan,” I smiled.

-------------------------------------------

heyyy all! thanks for reading, subbing, and commenting (some of you xD) <3 <3
two and a half weeks till x'mas break, can't wait!

Response to comments :D thanks all SO MUCH for your support and enthusiasm! those of you who write stories too know how much motivation comments and subs can be ;)

@forestwhisperz: thanks, yes you're right! and no i hope it doesn't end soon either xD I just need to find time and energy to update! hehe ;)
@HanKey: hehehe, I like how that comment extended the whole page by like another half ;D oh, if jonghyunnie oppa gave me a kiss I would have died and gone to heaven ^^ glad you liked it! :D
@wintersnow: AHH i'm glad you liked it thanks! :) and yes he was about to tell her...but after you read the update you probably figured out it won't happen just yet kekeke ;)
@Dreams_alive: hmmm we'll see! :O hope you liked the update! :)
@girlwithonly1bias: thanks, just did! :)
@SuJuAngal: hehe hope this update answered some of your questions! ^o^ and i hope you liked it!
@imchoding7: yay is right :D
@bababa21: ahh thank you! hope you liked this one too!

hope you all have a great week! love, shineemoon <3