I'm back to my beautiful family ❤

Bang family ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When daehyun went out with his twins out to shop at the store nearby . junhong walked out the room , stomach growling so badly and he clutched it with flush. 

He's so stupid . why didn't he eat earlier ?! 

After a fight at school he came back angry and in gloomy mood , refusing daehyun's hand when he told him to come inside the kitchen , ignoring him even thought he give full respect to him .

Daehyun's just so precious , he never saw such a carrying mother like his brother's wife . the best feeling when he look into that pure blue eyes  , telling him how he's , and how school is going , asking him a caring question while he's cold .

Never knowing why he's acting like this . deep inside he hide lots of things that he want to say to daehyun , but he never want to hurts him . 

Not that he's angry of him .

No all the blame is on his brother .

Leaving his family suffering here while daehyun doesn't even know what yongguk's doing to make that money .

It was always like this . daehyun can't discuss with his husband about these stuff .

Because when he sees the Sharpe look on the male's eyes , he won't be able to speak .

Junhong opened the fridge and saw his plate of curry still there .

Should he heat it up or will daehyun cook something more delicious for dinner ?

the teen rubbed the back off his blonde curly hair and sighed .

 

 

 

 

~~Meanwhile ~~~

 

Jean run towards chocolate area and his eyes shinned .

" umma~~~jean wants kinder egg nah ?." He cutely called his mommy from vegetables area where his mommy's picking what looks like carrots , pickles and onions , tomatoes and then he placed it on the trolley , moving a little bit daehyun looked at the hot paper and smiled .

He's going to make a delicious soup includes this vegetables ,  but he still needs parsley and coriander ..

Jinta clutching on his mother's long open white light sweaters that reach till under his tummy while he wore a short jeans reaching above his knee . red scarf around his neck that he made by knitting .

" Jinta sweetie if you kept holding me like that umma won't be able to buy well ." 

The small boy looked at his brother with pouts then he clutched more on his mommy's sweaters .

Daehyun sighed . He just hope  they get along someday .

 " Aigoo , they're so cute , are they your kids ?". An old ajumma that were near him buying as will some vegetables spook out with smile that hide her small eyes , daehyun smiled back softly .

" Yeah they're .." the ajumma made aww , squealing over those small boys and patting jinta's soft hair .

" You really look young , I thought you were their brother  " daehyun flushed cutely and shook his head .

" I have been married 6 years ago ." 

The woman's heart softened .

" Aigoo ~~your husband must be so Lucky to have such a good beautiful wife like you ." 

Daehyun bowed to the woman and thanked her with cute flush .

" The father of my children is out the country due his work ...and it's been half years since we last saw him   " the way that beautiful blue eyes looked sadly down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter