When life is unfair .

Bang family ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the door clicking made the wife of the house smile softly while cutting the potatoes , smell of curry felled the house not only the kitchen as the blond teenager boy . at his both side there's his brother's sons , running soon and screaming happily as they know what their mommy's making .

Thought the teen boy showed no hint of happy expression or anything but like always sad cold one , his hazel eyes fixed on the ground and he clutched his fists . 

Although his kids finally came , daehyun's worried more about the teen who didn't show up on the kitchen .

" jean,jinta , stay good and don't dirty your school clothes , umma will be back now ." the two small boys looked at their mommy jogging out the kitchen then jean took his brother's share of potatoes on the curry . making jinta's lips tremble there .

" Jean doesn't have potatoes ..so give me more jinta."  

Although the jinta's older by few minutes but Jean had always been like that with him .  and the poor weak boy always give up when it's his brother . crying there cutely without doing anything .

 

 

❤❤~~Meanwhile ~~~❤❤

 

As daehyun went out the kitchen , he came face to face with the younger teen who's becoming taller everyday as he grow . 

He met daehyun's ocean colored eyes and bite his lips .

" Junhong-ah , welcome back ..i-i made your share too , come and eat nah ?". Daehyun mattered sweetly . motherly tone warming the teen's heart , his facial expression softening but soon he shook his head and refused .

" I'm sleepy ..I'll head to my room ." 

Daehyun held out his hand .." j-junhong you need to ea-.."

" I'm fine ..don't wake me up ." he said out rather angrily then just a normal tone , making daehyun's expression fell and he bite his lips . jean came running to him and tugged on his umma's short pants .

" Umma ..jinta's crying ." 

Daehyun looked down at his son and smiled softly , kneeling down and brushing his son's light brown hair almost blond , getting the color from his mommy's beautiful soft hair .

" You were the reason again right sweetie ?". 

Jean pouted .

" B-but jean doesn't have potatoes .." 

Daehyun couldn't help himself from smiling warmly , tears began to will up in his blue eyes making his son confused as he saw the soft look his umma's giving while tears streaming down .

" It's mommy's fault this time ..so let me put some more potatoes nah ?". he walked inside the kitchen with his younger twin boy and sat between the two . placing jinta on his lap as the boy hugged his mommy and sniffled .

" It's okay sweetie ..there's more and more don't worry nah ?". He pecked jinta's forehead and the adorable chubby boy clutched on his mommy's sweaters . 

Jean's eyes shinned as he held his plate and start eating happily every piece of potatoes . daehyun start feeding jinta while the boh shyly speaking to his mommy about his day at school 

 

 

The father of the house out the country , doing some business that daehyun assumed it's so hard on his husband . But every months , yognguk will send a fine amount of money enough to feed his family and offer anything they wants . 

But things isn't suitable yet .

Before the next month could come ..money will be finished and daehyun had to work part time job at small shop near his kids's kindergarten . but right now yongguk send him a message telling him to quiet the job cause he will be coming soon .

Still daehyun have no clue when is the day that he will be able to see the father of his children after half year .

Shed of tears fell down and the pure wife kept feeding his beloved twins . en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter