Final

Good Night

 

  Seokmin sighed while slid the bathroom's door closed. He began drying his hair with his grey towel while heading to the bed. It was a tiring day for the man. How can he not? Handling two wedding ceremonies both as MC and W.O at the same time was clearly not an easy job.

 

  Putting his towel to the hanger, Seokmin then threw himself to the bed. Heaving a long sigh. After a long exhausting day, he can finally rest his body and closes his eyes.

 

  It was only for a moment until he heard the door creaked open. Just by the light steps is enough for Seokmin to recognize it was Yuna. The brunette haired woman took a seat by the edge of the bed, right next to Seokmin. The man can feel her hand softly caressing his hair.

 

  "Yeobo, have you eaten dinner? I can cook you some fried rice." She asked worriedly.

 

  Her soothing voice made Seokmin smile, "The wedding's dishes are enough, don't worry."

 

  "Aigoo, my poor husband..."

 

  The man opens his eyes back, seeing Yuna pouted looking at him apologetically. He chuckled, "How's Raeun on her first day at school?"

 

  "Well, she was shy at first. But then she made a lot of friends a moment after. She told me about her new friends excitedly while we were heading home." She shrugged, "I can see she's happy."

 

  "Good for her, then."  Seokmin's eyes went back to the ceilings. Silence began filling the room for two seconds or three. Yuna stared at her husband, "Yah, yeobo."

  "Hmm?"

 

  Yuna then looked at her lap, moving her finger on her thigh in circles, "Don't you notice anything?" She murmured.

 

  Seokmin blinked his eyes rapidly, confuse was shown from his face, "Notice what?"

 

  She puffed her cheeks for awhile while huffing, "Never mind. Let's go to bed." Yuna was about to stand up, about to go to the other side of the bed. But a pair of arms suddenly held her to do so. A moment later, she already had herself lying on top of Seokmin. The man smiles warmly as his hand reached for pushing some stray of her hair behind her ear, just so he can see her face clearly, "I'm kidding. How can i not notice? You got a haircut, didn't you?" 

 

  Yuna grinned for his answer's correct. Of course, Seokmin can tell she looks different. Her dark hair used to be elbow-length, but now it only reaches to her shoulders. She also cut her bangs a little.

 

  "Do i look good in this hairstyle?" Asked Yuna.

  "Of course, honey." Seokmin answered with a grin, "But i thought you're gonna keep the bangs?"

 

  "Yeah. But, you know, i don't want them getting in my vision. It'll be disturbing." Yuna replied while shrugging her shoulders. She then placed her head against his warm chest, "Do you have any schedule tomorrow?"

 

  Seokmin caressed her back softly while looking at the ceiling, recalling his schedule, "Hmm.. one wedding in Gangnam, then probably some meetings with new clients. But i guess it won't take long. Why?"

 

  Ah, he's still quite busy, Yuna thought as she sighs, "It's just, Raeun misses you a lot, honey. You always leave the house before she wakes up and come after she sleeps for the past week. She said she also misses your Japchae."

 

  "Japchae?" Seokmin frowned, "But, i thought i've told you to put mushrooms?"

 

  "I did, Seokmin. But it's still different." Yuna shook her head, "She said 'no one beats Appa's Japchae'"

 

  The man couldn't resist to laugh. Seokmin could actually imagine how his five year old daughter said that. Every morning in weekends, Raeun would wake Seokmin up by sitting on his stomach, yelling 'good morning!' Like an automatic alarm while asking to make Japchae for breakfast. With that thought, Seokmin realizes how much he misses his daughter, too.

 

  "Okay, then. I'll take a day off the day after tomorrow and we shall have fun. How's that sounds?"

 

  A wide smile was formed on his wife's lips, "That sounds great."

 

  Seokmin smiles back and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his embrace, "Ah, i missed my girls so much."

  "We missed you too, Seokmin-ah."

 

  He placed his hand to her jaw, raising her head slowly so he can see her face. Their eyes met, not saying any words until Seokmin leans closer to kiss her lips, just a short and tender one. He then looks at her deeply, "I love you."

 

  Seokmin's eyes shone warmth and gentle, not to mention the way he says the three words. Six years of marriage didn't stop Yuna's heart to flutter. Heat began to fill her cheeks when their lips met for once again.

 

  Yuna closes her eyes, it's been awhile since the last time he kisses her like this. He usually give small pecks before he leaves or when he comes home. She replies his kiss as she began to follow his rythm. Unaware he has moved his position so now he's on top of her, cupping her face to kiss her deeper.

 

  At the moment he nibbled her bottom lip teasingly, Yuna knows exactly what he intends to do. She immediately broke the kiss.

 

  "Yah, aren't you tired?"

  "I don't know, i'm not tired anymore when i saw you." A grin flashed on his face, "Come on~ it's been awhile~"

  "No no no, can't do. You have many schedule tomorrow, yeobo. Go sleep!"

  "The wedding will due in the afternoon, so i have a lot of time~"

  "Tch, still— y-yah! Lee Seokmin!"

 

 

 


END~~~~

 

 

 

 


 

 

I'm sorry i just couldn't handle my seokju feels 유v유. Anyway, thank you for reading, guys! It'll be nice if you leave upvotes or comments!