chapter 4

Drawn to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sometimes, jimin wish to have a mate so that he can be protected. just like taemin. taemin had been mated to one of his bandmates and he never got harrased ever again. jimin sigh while looking through the car van window. all the bangtan members are heading to their dance studio to practice. jimin body is sore all around.

jimin had secretly sneak out every night, replacing his resting time to practice some more dancing. everyone thought that jimin's dancing is flawless but the small omega couldn't help but see all the flaws he is making.

his eyes start to droop as his head is throbbing with dizziness. he didn't get to sleep though, the van pulls over and the members start to get out of the van. jimin drag his sore body into the dance studio.

they did some streaching and they take their own position. "let's practice." namjoon said before turning on the music. the song spring day blast into the studio making the throbbing in jimin's head become stronger.

jimin tried to ignore it as much as he can but he couldn't control it after they had done 5 rounds of practicing. jimin small body fall but got caught by jungkook. the maknae is shocked and scared.

"jimin! jiminie! wake up! damn it!" jungkook carry the omega and shocked that jimin is losing so much weight that he almost weight nothing. "come on jungkook! let's take him to the hospital!" namjoon said after calling their manager.

jungkook nodded and quickly bring jimin's lifeless body to the van with the members trailing behind him. "jiminie. hold on for me, okay?" jungkook whisper into the omega ears when all of them is already in the van. jungkook leave a peck on the smaller forehead.

*skip to the hospital*

jimin is rushed to be checke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter