chapter 1

Drawn to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The maknae finally become a 20 years old man and his status will be decided. jungkook and the manager went to check his status while the other wait at the dorm. they all know that jungkook will become an alpha because that kid won't stop growing. jungkook has rough attitude with deep voice.

jimin can't believe this. because he is the only one who is an omega. there's only 3% of male idol are omega. it's rare for male omega to become an idol. jimin thought that he will become a beta but he is proven wrong. he is not growing taller at all and his abs start to fade a bit. jimin is pouting all day when the other member said that jungkook will become  an alpha.

that afternoon, jungkook come back with a smug grin plastered on his face. namjoon smile knowingly. "i'm an alpha" jungkook stated and jimin huffed. the other member congratulate the maknae except for the omega. hoseok notice it and sit beside the omega on the couch. "owh jiminie~. it's okay. he's still the maknae." hoseok persuaded. 

jimin sigh. "okay" jimin muttered. jimin stand up and walk towards the maknae. "congrate i guess... but you still the maknae!" jimin glare. jungkook chuckle and ruffle the shorter hair. "whatever... hyung." jungkook chuckle. "brat." jimin muttered. 

in 30 minutes bts will have an interview. they start to dress up and getting makeup. jimin is seated between taehyung and jungkook. usually, jimin won't be feeling anything but this time the maknae scent is too strong and addicting. he thought maybe it's because of jungkook is an alpha. jimin just shrug it off and fall asleep.

*at the interview place*<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter