chapter 3

Drawn to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jimin has a schedual despite the others are lazing in the dorm. before the omega set off to shoot running man (jimin got invited to running man as a guest. i wish it real though >.<) jin had been fussing around. 

jin throw a sweater that is two size bigger than him. jimin could smell jungkook's scent from it. "wear this so the other alpha won't disturb you and please be careful." jin hug the smaller tightly.

jimin pout and whine. "i'm not a baby! i'm a grown up man!" jimin puffed out his chest. jin smack the back of the omega head. "i know! but you are my baby! as your mother i will protect you from any horrible alpha!" jin said.

"take it easy, jin hyung. he know what to do." namjoon said and patted jimin's head. jimin beam and nod furiously. the beta sigh and smile. "i'll go now! bye!" jimin bid goodbye and follow the manager.

once the omega is out of the sight, jin sigh heavily. "i wish jungkook could go with him." jin muttered loud enough for namjoon to hear. "don't worry. he'll be fine." namjoon said and smile.

"hey, hyung. do see my sweater?" jungkook suddenly popped in the living room. "o-oh. about that. i gave it to jiminie so he can wear it. he need alpha's scent so he won't be bothered. please don't get mad! i know you hate sharing clothes with others but-" "o-oh... i-it's okay.." jungkook rub his neck before walking away.

"did he just blushed?"namjoon ask. jin look at the maknae back before smilling a sly smile. "interesting. i think our baby alpha is in love~" jin sing song before skipping happily towards the couch and continue watching the tv.

*back to jimin*

jimin arrived five minutes before the shooting start. it's quit chilly but he is thankful that jin shove him jungkook's sweater or he will freeze to death. jimin is actually really nervous since it is the first time he will be shooting a variety show without s.

he greet the running man members and they gladly welcome him. jimin stuck close to jihyo since she is a beta and quit possesive. she said that she will protect him and jimin is so grateful. 

"jimin ah. there will be three more guest and they are all male alpha's so whatever it is stay close to noona okay?" jihyo say. jimin smile gratefully and nod his head. "oh my god. no wonder they got crazy! you are adorable and squishy!" jihyo squish the omega cheeks before engulfing him in a hug.

jimin don't need to be careful around the running man members because jaesok, seokjin, haha are already mated while kwangsoo is dating someone and gary is dating jihyo (how i wish it is true >.<). gary had been whining just now because of jaelousy but he understand the omega dificulties.

the other three guest arrived just in time before the shooting start. they didn't see or smell the omega since jimin had been hiding and cotting his scent with jungkook's scent.

the shooting start and they introduced the guest. jimin is the last one making the other guest felt shocked and happy. the guest are sejun from victon, L from infinite and hongbin from vixx. the alpha's start to puffed out their chest and stand up straight to make them taller.

jimin internally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter