Our Story

Our Story...

...

It’s been a while since we meet each other, when you give me your sweet smile.

We exactly knew why we can't be together anymore, isn't your fault nor mine, we can't continue our way. Isn't because we didn't had feeling each other anymore nor because we hate each others.

 

I missed the time when we talk each other freely, missed when you crying because you can't take the pressure anymore, when you tried to give up but I said to get up.

The time we passed isn't easy to forget, we give up for something but we give everything to get what we are now.

 

We are finally here together again not as a couple like we used to be, but as a friend who go trough in the same fields. I see your smile but not a smile that you used to give when we were together.

That kind of smile you showed me when you were tried to give up, the smile that showed when you tired and done for something.

I knew something happened with you, I want to come to comfort you but you knew I can't, we can't.

 

It’s been past two years since you said we can’t be together anymore. I still remembered the tears in your eyes as you want me to let you go. Go to catch your dreams.

From that day we barely meet each other, no we didn’t even meet each other anymore.

 

I still remember the first time I see you in the silver screen. I can't stop smiling as I know finally your dream come true. And I knew soon or later it’s my time to catch my dream and walk along with you. And here we are, we catch our dreams, even though we didn’t do it together but we knew we already do it.

 

 

"So..." We try to break the silence, as we already here for couple minutes with silence.

"Ladies first" I said.

"Kim Mingyu... Mianhe." You said it.

"Why? What that's for?"

"For avoid you and act like we didn't know each other before, like stranger."

I just chuckle as her antic, if only she knew she didn’t need to feel sorry about every single thing.

 

"I knew isn’t easy for you, for us but we knew the world that we were in isn't friendly as we used to think before. I forgive you since long time ago. It’s Ok!"

"But..."

"No but Sol... Isn’t your fault. Btw I don’t know what happened but I can say something just happened right? What's wrong Sol?"

"Aniya..."

"Isn't aniya. You know we might not a couple anymore but you surely knew we can be friend. So tell your friend what happened!"

She just too stubborn and I knew she only give up when I forced her to do. She never changed.

 

"Seem like I can’t said not to you." she paused for a while and inhaled. She exhaled and looks straight ahead.

"It's just I read an article, people think I had personal sponsors that why I get many job and come in everywhere lately. They didn’t know how much I tried to do everything to make people noticed me and my group not just for my face. I just can't believe people think that way to me, even though some people think isn’t a big deal but I don’t think so. It’s hurt Gyu." She stopped as her voice start shaking.

 

I can see her teary eyes while she try to looks away everywhere but me. I move my body toward her try to comfort her and tap her back. This reminds me of our old day, I used to hug her when she was sad, I really want to hug her now, but I can't.

 

"You know, you shouldn't read something like that Sol. What you should do from now on is work hard and proved them, they were wrong."

Her shoulder relaxed after a couple minutes that I knew she feels better than before. She isn’t the typical who’ll tell everybody what her feel, she might friendly, loud and all but she always keep her worried by her own.

 

"Did you mean I didn’t work hard before?" She said jokingly.

"Isn't what I mean!" I flustered, don’t know what to say anymore.

 

"You know Gyu. I really hope there's no dating ban in our job so we might still together but you know in the other hand I'm happy with that. I don’t think if there's no dating ban we still together either because as you knew once some of our fans find out, one of us will get much hate. And maybe we broke up not in a good way and end up hating each other or became awkward."

"In the some point I agree with you but in the other point I’m not.  So you aren’t awkward with me? But I see you were nervous yesterday." I chuckled, I liked to .

"No, I’m not.” She look away avoid my eyes, how cute.

 

I feel the buzz from my mobile phone. I check it, it’s from my leader. So it’s the time…

"Well seem like we need to go back to our group now. Did you want to go back or stay here?"

She turn around and standing right in front of me. Her height is just about my nose.

 

"Can I hug you?" She asked me instead answer my early question with her innocence smile.

I didn’t answer just spread my arm, she just throw her body to me and hug me tight.

 

“I really like your body. You grow up so well Gyu, look you’re much higher than me and wow you also got such a nice body." She said with those annoying smile of her.

This girl really...

 

"Wait what’s it? Did you just flirting me?"

She let go off my body and shook her head as an answer. I her cheek and bowed my body so our eyes meet each other before I come closer to her ear and whisper.

 

"Solbinie, My feeling for you still the same. I’ll wait till the right time." She just frozen and her eyes become rounded.

 

For once I want to do something that out of my mind. Again I look right into her eyes and give a peck in her soft lips.

“See you…”

 That’s my last words before I turn around walked away from the roof top. I didn’t even looked back to give her last glance before we really back to our reality.

 

Ahn Solbin even if the world against me to be with you, I'll keep you and fight for you no matter what. Cause you are my girl, the one that I love. Just wait little longer my love.

 

-End-

 

English is not my mother language, so I'm sorry if there's many typos or grammar error.

I try my best. Hope you all enjoy my story.

Thanks ^^