Guilty Knight

Baekhyun Fanfiction Recommendation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Guilty Knight

Author: taeplanet

Status: On-going

Description:

"I can kill yoju in a blink of and eye. Do you still want to be with me?"

Jangmi had always thought her life was hard until she accidentally witnessed a presidential candidate putting a bullet through someone's head. The next thing she knew, a flock of gangsters wanted her dead, and her life turned out to be harder than she would ever imagine.

At the same time, a secret intelligence agency which had made a team of four agents - a hacker, a CEO, a racer, and a bodyguard - that was working on the candidate's background check finally found a way to prevent selecting the wrong person to be the next president of South Korea. And they needed Jangmi alive to do that.

So, the four young men were assigned to be her knights to keep her safe.

---

She took a step closer towards him, closing the distance between them.

"Please. Don't," he said quietly, widening the gap again as he stepped back. His voice was barely audible and she thought she could hear sadness in it.

Gulping a back a lump in , she maanged to let out a weak whisper, her tears threatning to fall. "Why?"

He let out a shaky breath before continuing, "I can kill you in a bli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter