He's not Jealous

Baekhyun Fanfiction Recommendation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: He's not Jealous

Author: Riddikilus

Status: On-going

Description:

It has always been a thing that in between two best friends of the opposite gender, one is in love with the other.

But what if they were both in love with each other?

They're just too dense to notice?

---

"For the umpteenth time, So Eun, I am not jealous!" Hae Ryung huffed as she dramatically threw her hands in the air. So Eun chuckled at her best friend and nodded. "Yes, of course you aren't" she replied sarcastically, earning herself a glare. So Eun held her hands up in surrender. "Stop with the stink eye, my friend. I'm just saying that your words contradict your actions a little bit too much."

Hae Ryung rolled her eyes and rested her chin on her fist. She caught Baekhyun with yet another girl on their way to the café today. They were headed to an abandoned alley. The girl was giggling like a maniac and she clung onto Baekhyun like a Koala. She saw Baekhyun whisper into the girl's ear then he pushed her to a corner. Hae Ryung was stuck frozen in her spot with a gaped mouth and more shattered pieces of her heart. It's a good thing So Eun was there to 'semi-help' her, so she says.

[...]

Baekhyun was already inside before So Eun could pull her best friend up from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter