-Chapter 4-

Why Pick On Me?

"What the ?! Breaking his arm? Are you crazy!?" Suho shouted at Sehun.

"What did Luhan ever do to you huh?" Kyungsoo said through tears.

"He makes me feel different!" Sehun shouted.

"Does he make you feel like an idiotic ?" Jongin asked while comforting an owl eyed boy.

"I-I n-" Sehun stuttered.

"How does he make you feel then?" Baekhyun asked coldly while glaring at him.

"I don't know okay?! He just makes me feel all weird and tingly inside and I hate it!"

"What you're experiencing is love Sehun." Yixing said while closing the door.

Yixing took Luhan to the hospital with Xiumin, Chen, Tao, and Kris, but Suho wanted Yixing with him.

"Um, I think you guys already told me this." Sehun said while rolling his eyes.

"Then why are you rejecting it?" Jongin said.

"I don't know okay! What if he doesn't like me back."

"Oh he does." Yixing said while sitting on Suho's lap.

"What?!" The whole group shouted.

"At the hospital I told Luhan I would have a talk with Sehun, but he said 'No! I forgive him, it was probably just an accident.' He was technically defending you Sehun."

"He really was hyung?" 

"Yeah, I think he likes you." 

"Im an ."

"I think we already found that out." Chanyeol said, earning a flick in the forehead by Baekhyun.

-

"Luhan, why do you forgive Sehun so easily? He broke your arm." Xiumin said.

"Because Minnie, I think he has feelings for Sehun." Chen whispered while putting his arm around Xiumin.

"As I said to Yixing, I'm sure it was an accident."

"But wouldn't you think that would result him into hurting you more?" Tao asked.

"I'll see for myself." Luhan said calmly.

"Be careful Luhan, I don't want to see you hurt again." Kris said.

"I won't Kris." 

"Guys can I talk to Luhan alone?" Xiumin asked.

"Sure Minnie, just no funny business, Minnie's mine." Chen said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Once the three were out of the room Xiumin asked Luhan a question.

"Luhan, do you like Sehun?"

Luhan hesitated before saying, "At first sight..."

"Luhan, Baek, Kyungsoo, Tao, Yixing, and I really hate seeing you hurt, you're our maknae."

"Please don't call me that." Luhan said, trying to keep his tears in.

"Just because of Sehun, doesn't mean you can't be called that. This is Sehun's first time ever liking a boy." 

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's only gone out with girls." 

Xiumin and Luhan giggled.

-

Luhan then cried the next day.