-Chapter 2-

Why Pick On Me?

(The whole story is going to be in author's pov, i find it easier to type that way)

At this point Sehun started to hate Luhan.

It was now lunch time and about every 30 seconds Sehun's group, named EXO, would catch him staring at the new flower boy.

For about the hundredth time Baekhyun caught him staring again he finally spoke up

"Yah! Sehun stop staring at the new boy like you're about to ravish him."

"Bwoh? What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on Sehun, it's pretty obvious you like the guy."

"You're talking nonsense, shush your boyfriend Park Chanyeol!"

Sehun then regretted saying that as Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun right then and there on the spot.

The other members glared at Sehun as he face palmed.

"It's true anyways Sehun you won't stop staring at him." Xiumin said.

"That's because he looks nothing like a ing flower boy!" Sehun suddenly shouted.

"Is that what it really is? You don't seem to be staring at him with hatred."

"Yes it is! I don't like him, he's just so annoying!" 

At this point Sehun shouted so loud the whole cafeteria heard him and became silent.

"Yah, Oh Sehun, be glad Luhan doesn't know you're talking about him." Kyungsoo whispered.

"So what? Maybe I want him to hear how much I hate him!" 

Once Luhan heard this he stood up from his table and walked to who knows where, some girls followed.

Jongin glared at Sehun before saying, "Why are you so rude Sehun, first you act like a and punch my boyfriend and now you're talking about the new student!"

The whole group except Sehun stared at Jongin, shocked.

What he said was true, that's why Jongin and Sehun weren't exactly friends at the moment.

Sehun just huffed, stood up, and headed to the bathroom.

-

The taller just sighed and leaned against the bathroom stall door.

He didn't mean what he said about the flower boy, it's just that Sehun felt different.

The doe eyed boy just took so much effect on him, that during first period he couldn't get out of Sehun's thoughts.

Then whenever the boy was close to Sehun, the taller could feel something in his chest thumping as it if were running.

Sehun's thoughts were interrupted by the sniffing he heard in the stall next to his.

He slightly knocked on the stall next to his.

Whoever was in the other stall gasped softly and sniffed before saying

"W-who's there."

Sehun immediately recognized the soft voice of Luhan's.

"Yah! It's Sehun, why are you crying."

"Did you really mean what you said? About me being annoying."

At first Sehun hesitated to respond.

Think of it Sehun, he might've been the one who made Jongin more mad at you.

"Yes I did."

"Why? W-what did I do w-wrong."

"You make me feel different and it's weird." 

They both went out of their stalls.

Their eyes met.

"Why me?" Luhan asked tilting his head a bit.

Sehun almost chuckled at how cute he is.

Bwoh?! Cute? He's changing you Oh Sehun!

"B-because... you're annoying!"

Luhan seemed taken aback before angrily saying

"How am I annoying huh?"

With each sentence he said, he moved closer to Sehun.

"Do I talk too much?"

"Am I ugly."

"Please tell me why Oh Sehun?"

Sehun then shoved Luhan's back to the wall.

"You wanna know why? Because as I said, you make me feel different. Only you, nobody else I don't know why though."

Luhan was shaking as Sehun said those words.

Sehun just huffed before leaving the bathroom

~~~~~~~

Luhan was then shoved into his locker the next day.