Begin

Sign

"Can you see this sign?"

"Uhm i ca-"

"Eunseo-ah let's go." Yebin pulled Eunseo hand, she didn’t know that Eunseo is talking to someone. They continued to walk to reach the principal's office.

On the other hand, the girl who had met with Eunseo and Yebin in the locker still wondering about what had just happened. Is it true that Eunseo can see her sign on her wrist or she was just daydreaming?

"What if she really could see this sign. if only she didn’t leave me like that so I must have gotten the answer right now." She decided to follow Eunseo and Yebin, she kept the gap between them so they wouldn’t discover what she was doing. She had to find out whether Eunseo is one of them or not. Suddenly, they stopped for a moment because Eunseo and Yebin were chatting with some of the students who is none other than Yebin friends. It gives an opportunity for the girl to observe Eunseo wrist.

"I can’t see it clearly from here." The girl looks at Eunseo and Yebin from behind the plant.

Of course, she could not see them clearly, how could she see Eunseo wrist, if only to see Eunseo face she had to tiptoe, the height of the plant she used as a shield exceeds her height.

"Uh, I ca-n't lo-ok at th-em." She was jumping up and down to be able to look at Eunseo wrist. Her action attracted the attention of the other students, despite that she's still jumping around like that.

"Oh, they're moving." The girl walked up to them very slow~ly she is stick on the wall and she kept stalking on Eunseo. "I'm really fit to be a detective." Suddenly Yebin turned to her direction.

"What The-" She was immediately lean on the wall and whistled as she plays with her nails.

"What’s wrong Yebin-ah?" Asked Eunseo

"It's okay, my pen fell down." Yebin took her pen that had fallen and turned around. "There is the principal's room, quickly go in there because the school bell will ring soon." Yebin pointed towards the principal room just a few steps after Eunseo went to the principal's room Yebin went straight to her class.

"Aish, how I couldn’t even see whether it exists or not." She was annoyed by herself because her observation is not successful. "A detective will not give up so easily. Fighting!" She encouraged herself.

"Well! Why are you still here? Let's go to the class." A male student approached and pulled her ear "Do you want to skip the class again huh? "The male student is the class leader in their class.

"No! I didn’t  plan on ditching class again." She was holding her ears being pulled.

"Come to class now. Do not make any trouble."The male student was pulling her toward their class.

Eunseo Pov

It isn’t different when I meet with the principal of Cosmic High School, everything is the same as i ever did in my old school. Rules, entry hours, club, and the questions that have related with the school were discussed by Mr. Kim Taeyeon.

"You called me, Mr. Kim?” Luckily, a woman came into the room so Mr. Kim doesn’t continue to tell me about his stories in the past.

"Look MiYoung, please bring her to the classroom she is a new student in your class. And Eunseo, this is Mrs. Hwang MiYoung she is your homeroom teacher."

"Hi, Eunseo. I hope you can adapt well in here, and please call me Mrs. Tiffany's." Huh? Tiffany? Mr. Taeyeon said that her name is Hwang MiYoung?

"Yes, Mrs. Tiffany's." Then Mrs. Tiffany comes out, she walks with me to my new class. I think Mrs. Tiffany is a beautiful woman, especially when she's smiling. Her eyes will be curved like a crescent moon, just look at them make me smiled.

Mrs. Tiffany asked me to come into the class and i remember this Yebin class!

"Eunseo-ah." I waved back towards Yebin, how lucky I was in this class and I've known someone.

"Students, there is a new student here and she’ll introduce herself now." Mrs. Tiffany looks at me "Eunseo, introduce yourself."

Take a deep breathe "Hello, my name is Son Juyeon you can call me Eunseo. I moved from Jeonju. Take care of me" I've done this many times but still I was nervous about this.

"Ok, you can talk with her later after this class. Eunseo, you can sit next to Yebin." Mrs. Tiffany turned her attention to Yebin, she is raising her hands "With that girl, girls with short hair there." After thank Mrs. Tiffany, I went straight to my seat. "Let's start our English classes, open your book chapter 2."

"Eunseo-ah turned out to be my classmates." Yebin holding both hands and we are doing a handshake.

"Yebin, please focus on the lesson." Mrs. Tiffany makes Yebin let go of my hand "Yes Mrs." She smiles and looked embarrassed.

"Well, don’t get too excited about it or not Mrs. Tiffany will hit you. "

"Aish, I'm happy because we are in the same class." Yebin lower lip protruded in a sulky pout after hearing what I said earlier. "Arraso, we will talk about it later." After that, we both focus on the lesson that is given by Mrs. Tiffany.

I can say that my first day in school went smoothly. How could I not, when I first came I've got a new friend and it turned out now we are a classmate. The classroom atmosphere was very calm when Mrs. Tiffany teach us, whether they really pay attention to her lessons or pay attention to her face.

"After our lesson, we’ll go to the cafeteria.” Well, at least it does not apply for Yebin, she talked to me or just drawing in her notebook.

Author Pov

Break time is coming, most of the students will go right out of the class whether they are headed to the cafeteria or to the other place isn’t exception with Yebin and Eunseo. Now they're headed to the cafeteria.

"I'll introduce you to my friends later." They both came out of their classes to the cafeteria. On their way to the cafeteria, they had to stop several times because Yebin met her friend and of course she’ll introduce Eunseo to her friends when she meets them.

"Yebin-ah, we are here!" A dark-haired girl waved to us, give a signal to Yebin.

"Eunseo, come on." Yebin pulls her arm, invites Eunseo to the place where her friends are. Once she seated, they became acquainted from there Eunseo knows that the one who is calling them earlier is Kyulkyung and Yebin friend who hadn’t been silent, ask about anything and act silly named Eunwoo.

What a perfect, all of them are beagle, very active, talkative and they can’t stay still. If there are people who pass near them, they will think Eunseo and her friends have known each other for a long time, they are already teasing each other until their break time is over, they went back to their classes after exchanging phone numbers and their KTalk id. Eunseo spent her time well in school, she meets new friends and her teachers are not boring so she really enjoyed her class today.

Although the class was over Eunseo still be in her class, she was lazy to move from her chair. She still has not told Mr. Park to pick her up at school, so she still has time to walk around the school.

"Yebin said today Cosmic High School basketball team is practice after school ended so maybe I’ll watch them practice for a while." Eunseo rose from her seat, she decided to go to the field to see the basketball team practice, in her old school followed the basketball club for a while before she moved. The atmosphere in the school is quite, not surprising since it's been 30 minutes since the bell rang. Eunseo leisurely walks while enjoying the breeze against her face.

"Ugh, what's this," suddenly the wind blows very hard, it makes Eunseo can’t open her eyes so she had to use both hands to protect her eyes. Eunseo has struggled to walk because it was too strong that made her difficult to move.

"Khahakkhh, please!" strong wind hits her body disappear, but after that, the air is completely disappearing it makes Eunseo could not breathe. She coughed, holding, no air. Absolutely no air so she can't breathe. Eunseo is struggling until fall.

"What! Why is there such an ugly monster like that here!" The girl is seeing a small-bodied green monster, he had long nails and teeth, his eyes glowing red. The monster that is currently gripping Eunseo neck strongly.

"Dayoung-ah, that is the girls you want to show us?" The girl who met with Eunseo this morning nodded and began to run toward Eunseo and her friends followed behind her. One of her friends shoots out the fire from her hands to the monster.

"Stupid, you could hit her with your fire." Dayoung immediately creates a shield around Eunseo body.

The green monster with a disgusting smell immediately dodges "Akkhhhh." Eunseo screaming in pain because the fire touches her neck. Dayoung does not think the monster was going to move away from their attack.

"Hell" the other girl tried to hit the monster by directing chunks of the walls from two opposite directions. And once again their attack misses. Dayoung run closer towards the one who is a scream in pain, she absorbs the land and turns it into a ground healer then she put it in Eunseo neck. Flames girl had pulled the hands of the blonde girl who is currently fighting the monsters.

"We’ll go back to our base camp now." She ran while carrying the blonde girl on her shoulders because with such a position the blond girl would still be able to attack that monster. They were close to Eunseo and Dayoung "Dayoung-ah holds her tight." Then the five of them is surrounded by fire and they are disappeared.