Kiss

Sunny Afternoon

 

Umji was down because of the bad comments the netizens gave her. She just sat quietly in the side while watching her other members have fun. "Umji-ah! Join!"Yerin called out to her. She looked up at Yerin and just shooked her head. "I'm fine Yerin-unnie"Umji said wearing a fake smile but Yerin saw through her. The older sighed and sat down beside her. "Unnie? You should've stay ther--!"Yerin placed a finger on Umji's lips. "You're affected by those comments again?"Yerin asked. Umji was silent. She avoid eye contact with Yerin. Knowing she can't escape from her Unnie now, She just decided to answer. 

 

"Yes.. "Umji said and sighed in sadness. Yerin pats her back. "Want a kiss?"Yerin asked smiling. Umji looked at her, surprised. "Unnie, No"Umji said. Yerin pouted. "But you need it!"Yerin said and tried to pull Umji for a kiss. Umji tried to prevent Yerin's kiss. "Come on, Omuji! Yuju got you for herself earlier! Let me have you this time!"Yerin got the chance to kiss the youngest in the cheeks, near her lips even directly at the lips. 

 

The others looked at the YeSisters. "Somebody stop Yerin.. Someone's burning here"Sowon looked at the certain member who's glaring at Yerin. "Let her be"Yuju said as they watched the ruckus between the Ye's. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Decided to make this multi-shots! (And if you all are wondering the stories are all connected XD) give me suggestions for LeMak!! 

Anyway this suggestion is from genes_hong! Hope you guys give suggestions too!