Her wish

Sunny Afternoon

 

It was a Sunny Afternoon. Both Umji and Yuju took a stroll in the park. Umji was under a tree writing on her notebook while Yuju was just being y'know Yuju. Yuju looked at Umji and became curious at what her lovely maknae is writing. She sneakily went to her and grabbed the notebook. She quickly ran to a bench and hid behind it where she could be easily seen. "Unnie!"Umji called out. Yuju reads what was written. 

 

I wish to be like Yuju-unnie, 

To feel how it's like to hit high notes every song

 

Yuju was smiling. She looked at the pouting Umji who's standing beside her. Yuju stood up and handed Umji her notebook. "You shouldn't do that again, Unnie!"Umji said as she puts her notebook in her bag. Yuna placed her arm over Umji's shoulders as they walk back to their dorm. "That was a cute wish"Yuju said. "Wait, you're already cute. Of course you're wish would be cute"Yuju chuckled. 

 

"What's your wish, Unnie?"Umji asked. Yuju made a 'hmm' sound. "I wish.. For you to be always the maknae we love"Yuju said. "That's actually a lifetime wish"Yuju scratched her head. "That's burdensome, I can't stay like that forever Unnie"Umji pouted. "Aww, just be an obedient maknae"Yuju laughed as Umji pushed her. "You're forcing me into it!"Both of them laughed as they walked down the streets under a Sunny Afternoon.