Bicker

Sunny Afternoon

 

The camera turned away from them filming the other members. Both SinB and Umji want back to their solo activities. Umji is watching something in her phone when SinB decided to speak. "Hey.. "SinB looked at her. She looked back. "Turn that thing off"SinB said with an annoyed tone. Umji decided to ignore her and continued watching. SinB got more annoyed and tried to reach for Umji's phone. Umji tried to get the phone out of SinB's reach. "Turn that thing off or I'll tell manager to take that away from you"SinB said glaring at Umji. The latter pouted and turned off her phone. 

 

Now sitting beside each other in silent. SinB decided to speak up again. "You should stop doing aegyo mostly on camera"SinB said. "But that's my image"Umji said with a baby-like voice. SinB cringed. "Stop that"SinB looked at Umji. "No!"Umji said still with the baby-like voice. SinB sighed. There's no stopping the maknae, isn't it? "Just don't do it with me"SinB placed her head the table facing Umji. "UNNIEDEUL!! SinB-ah is telling me to stop aegyo"Umji said to the other members.  Yerin quickly came and hugged Umji. "That's bad Sinb-ah! That is our baby maknae's specialty!"Yerin said. "Hey she's MY baby"SinB said. 

 

The others came and laughed at what SinB said and Yerin's reaction. And the cameraman filmed SinB and Yerin fighting over Umji as the others just laughed at them. 

 

-THE END-