Episode 9

Pink diary

Yuri’s POV

 

I went into my Y&S shop with Tiffany, my girlfriend. We date almost a year.

I suddenly saw someone who is wearing the pink coat. She looks like Jessica so much. She went out from the shop. I told Tiffany a second and I followed her. Yea it is Jessica, my first love. I was so happy like crazy. I was about to call her but suddenly the guy appeared in front of her. They are giggling. My heart hurt. It hurt me so much. Who is he? I gave up greeting her and walked into my shop back.

“Yuree where are you going?” Tiffany asked.

“I think I saw someone I know but I am wrong” I replied with smile.

“Um I see” she smiled back.

“Let go” I said and she linked my arm and we went back.

 

After sending Tiffany, I drove with the full speed. I can’t stand the hurt inside me. It hurt me so much. I can see so much love in his eyes. And beside I have my girlfriend. I think I forgot her but no. I am wrong, completely wrong. I was just pretending to forget her. I never forget her even a second. I can’t pass a day without thinking about her. I know that it is cheating on Tiffany. I love Tiffany too but can’t compare with her. I stopped the car.

“Ahhhh” I punched. And then I cried.

 

At restaurant,

 

“Hey Yul” Sooyoung called.

“Huh?” Yuri was spacing out.

“What’s wrong with you? You seem spacing out” Yoona said

“Did you fight with Tiffany?” Sooyoung asked.

“No…I am okay” Yuri answered.

“Don’t lie us” Yoona said.

“I am just not feeling well…I gonna go first” Yuri said and left.

“Hey Yul…” Yoona and Sooyoung called but he disappeared.

“What’s wrong with him?” Yoona said.

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

 

*Ring*

“Hello Fany” I answered. She never called me privately before. It is strange.

“Sooyoung shi…Is Yuri with you?” she asked.

“Um…Yuri?” I looked at the clock and it showed 10 pm.

“No?” she asked with hopeless voice.

“Maybe he is at his home…why?” I asked.

“He didn’t pick my phone. He is strange these days. He didn’t call me or text me. Do you know what happen to him?” she asked. Yes Yuri is weird these days. He is like statue. He didn’t talk or smile.

“This is the question I want to ask you. I thought you guys fight” I said.

“No we don’t fight. He avoids me at the company too” she said.

“Really? Don’t worry Fany. We will find what the problem” I said.

“Thank you Soo” she said and hung up. What’s wrong with Yuri?

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

I went into my Karaoke.

“Sir the customer is drunk and finding the problem” the manager said.

“She keeps saying Mr. Kwon Yuri name” the manager added.

Who is she? I was shocked by hearing this.

“Where is she?” I asked.

I knocked and opened the door. Am I dreaming? I saw Jessica Jung who is singing with her drunk voice.

“I know her…I will handle it…get out” I said and closed the door.

She stopped singing when she saw me. She is drunk, completely drunk. What happened to her?

“Who are you? Ah Yuri? My Yul? No no…he has girlfriend now” she said dizzily.

“Jessica…what are you doing here?” I asked and sat beside her.

“Yul…I miss yo-u” she wrapped her arm around my neck and then collapsed.

I called Sooyoung and he reached.

“Did they meet each other? Yuri is being like that too…Tiffany called me and said that Yuri avoid her” Sooyoung sighed.

“What should we do?” Yoona asked.

“I will call Yuri first” Sooyoung said and called Yuri.

At that time the guy went into the room.

“Hey Jess” the guy said and went beside her.

“Who are you?” Yoona asked.

“I am her friend, Tyler Kwon” he introduced himself.

“I am the owner of that karaoke” Yoona said.

“I am sorry. I think I should bring her now” Tyler Kwon said.

“Are you sure you are her friend?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yes take my card. I am not lying” Tyler Kwon said and he passed his visiting card.

“Okay” Yoona said.

 

“Yul” Yoona called to Yuri who was spacing out.

“Yuri ah” Sooyoung called again as he poked. Finally, he got realized.

“Huh?” Yuri answered.

“You’re spacing out nowadays” Yoona said “I heard you don’t go to company too”

“Why are you cutting contact with Tiffany?” Sooyoung asked.

Yuri just let out a sigh.

“Yuri, I thought you already met with her” Yoona said while staring at Yuri.

“Who?” Yuri asked back.

“She is not okay too” Yoona said.

“Did you meet with her too?” Yuri asked as Yoona nodded.

“She kept crying and drinking till she drunk every night at my Karaoke” Yoona said.

“You still can’t move on?” Sooyoung asked.

“I haven’t met her yet. I just saw her with her boyfriend in the shopping mall once” Yuri answered.

“It is not her boyfriend. I already investigated. He is just her work partner” Sooyoung said.

“Really?” Yuri asked excitedly then his smile faded away again.

“What will you do?” Yoona asked as he patted Yuri’s shoulder to comfort.

“What should I do?” Yuri asked back.