Episode 8

Pink diary

Jessica’s POV

 

I walked out from the air pot whiling pulling my luggage. Finally I got back to Korea. I saw someone who is waving me. It was Tyler Kwon. He is my business partner.

 

“Hey” I hugged with him.

“Give me your luggage” He pulled my luggage and I followed him.

 

I got into his car and he drove.

 

“Tyler, can you drop me at Han river for a while?” I asked.

“What will you do? You want some air? Okay I will” he said.

 

He stopped the car beside Han River. I got out from the car and walked toward the river. He followed me. I was staring at river for an hour.

 

“It been an hour Jess” Tyler poked me and said. I sighed and nodded and I got into his car back.

“Thank you” I mumbled.

“I prepared an apartment for you…I hope you will like it” he said and stopped in front of the apartment.

“Which level?” I asked when we walked into the elevator.

“21” He said.

“T-twenty o-one?” I asked. And he nodded. I clicked the 21.

“This room” he stopped in front of the room.

I got a little shock after seeing the room number. It was 22. It is coincident or what?

“Twenty two?” I mumbled.

“Yes…come in” he opened the door and I went in. The room is cute. I like it.

“Thank you…I need a car” I said. He smiled and gave me a car key.

“Thank you” I smiled and said.

“Call me if you need” he said and left.

 

I closed the door and I toured the house. It is nice. Thank you Tyler also sorry. I know that you love me but my heart still belong to my best friend. I came here because I want to search him. It had been 10 year but he still rules my heart. I can’t forget him even a second. I don’t know where is he. I don’t know he still remember me or not.

 

I unpacked my things. I took out the book gently from my bag. Yes it was the book that Yuri gave me at the air pot. It seems a little old but it still new to me and I read it every day also the pink muffler.

 

Before I used to have you my side, your arms around me, and protecting me. And now it is hard to be alone. I have to fill everything in my flaws that you have been filling for me.

 

#FLASHBACK

 

“Yuri where are you?” I called him because I am bored and I can’t sleep.

“Ummm” he answered me with sleepy voice.

“What do you mean where are you…of course I am at home sleeping…it is 3am now” he answered me with disappointed voice.

“I am hungry Yul…I fought with my mom and I boycott and I don’t eat dinner” I groaned.

“Hey Yullll” Is he sleeping? He didn’t respond me.

“Huhh…go and search in the kitchen and eat” he said.

“There is nothing at home” I said.

“I am sleepy Sica ya…I just finish my project…I have to wake up early too…just sleep back…see ya tomorrow” he said

“Yahh then bye” I hung up with disappointed.

I cuddled in the bed because I was so hungry. I criticized Yuri for not accompany with me. After 30 minutes later, I heard my phone ringtone. I took my phone and I saw Yuri name on screen.

“What?” I answered toughly.

“I am in front of your home” he answered toughly.

“Don’t kidding” I pouted.

“I bought MC donut” he said. Is he kidding? I ran to the window and I saw him standing in front of my building.

“Yul…you come? I think you are kidding” I said with excitedly.

“Of course I have to…you are annoying” he pouted. I giggled at his action. We talked about 15 minutes looking each other from the window.

“How can I get that food? My parents are sleeping. I can’t go outside now” I said.

“Um…then just…do you have rope in your room?” he asked. I searched around and said yes.

“Throw that rope from the window…I will tie the bag in there so you can take it” he said.

I followed and I pulled the rope up and I got the Mc donut and cold drink that he bought.

“Thank you Yul ya…I am so hungry” I said and I ate the donut.

“Then don’t boycott again” he pouted. He accompanied with me until I feel sleepy.

 

#END OF FLASHBACK

 

I removed my tear with my palm. I miss him more and more after reminiscing the memories.

When will I meet him again? Is there possibility to meet him again? I am waiting for him. I am waiting him to confess me but till we graduate he didn’t confess me. What is he afraid of? I tried to show him that I love him but he didn’t notice. Everyone in the school knows I love him but why is he only one who doesn’t know that? Is he really don’t know or pretending not to know? He doesn’t love me? But I still believe that he loves me too. I can feel. But he didn’t say me to don’t go when I told him that I have to go.

 

I left because you never told me to stay.

 

After six months later…

 

“Jess we will go to check the place at shopping center” Tyler said while driving.

“Jess?” he called my name again.

“Um?” I stubbed back and said.

“When will you stop being like this?” he asked.

I smiled and replied “It will…someday”

He sighed. “Can’t you stop thinking about him and try to love me? I am waiting Jess…I am waiting for that day” he said.

“I am sorry Tyler…I will try” I said and we didn’t talk anything on the way to supermarket.

“I am sorry” he said before getting out from the car.

He is so nice. He is great. I know that I don’t have any reason to deny him. He is perfect. But my heart just can’t accept. We met at the LA. He confessed me that he loves me. I told her about my story and he said he can wait. He will wait till I forget my bestfriend.

 

“Jess…this is! How? You like it?” he asked. I looked around the shop and nodded.

The board beside my shop caught my attention. It was the clothes shop. The board says “Y&S”. The brand name Y&S.

“This is the new brand which popular recently” Tyler said.

“Can I go and look?” I asked.

“Yes why not?” he smiled and said. I walked into that shop and looked around. The shop is full of pink staff and pink clothes. It is really fancy.

 

“Hello?” I heard the staff greet and bowed. I saw a guy and a girl who are holding hand and smiling happily. I can’t believe my eyes. It was Yuri, my bestfriend, my love who I searched for 10 years. I quickly gave my back to them to cover my face and pretending to look at the clothes. I walked out from that shop after they went into the shop.

 

“Jess…How? Is that shop your style?” Tyler asked.

“It was made by the famous designer Stephanie Hwang. I just saw her going into the shop with a guy. Did you see? Her boyfriend is lucky” Tyler asked with smile. I just smile him back.

“I have to go…I gonna go first” I said and left.

 

I drove the car with the full speed. My tears are keep falling. My ten years…I did wait for nothing. He got girlfriend. She is pretty and she seems to love him so much. He too…But what is Y&S mean? Yuri and Stephanie? Yea you guys look cute together. I should happy if you are happy right? But I can’t I really can’t congratulate and happy for you. I love you Yuri. I really do.

 

I stopped the car and sobbed my eyes out.