Episode 7

Pink diary

Yuri’s POV

I got home after sending Tiffany home. I am so happy and my heart still beating so fast. I grabbed the glass of water to keep myself clam. I took out my phone while walking to the living room.

 

“Good night Fany” I sent the text to Tiffany.

 

Suddenly that room caught my attention and my smile faded away. I sighed.

It been 6 months I last went to that room.

I decided to go in. I opened the door and went in. That room is especially made of pink. This is well prepared room. I prepared it for my ice princess. She said me that she wants to live in like a Barbie room. She likes Barbie. She looks like Barbie too. She is so beautiful. I made this room for her to rest when she visits to my house. But I think that will never happen. There is a big Mickey Mouse doll on the double bed. It is the doll that she gave me at air pot.

I sat on the bed and hugged the Mickey Mouse.

#FLASHBACK

We are in the classroom sharing the text book together with Jessica. She forgot to take the text book since she wake up late. I placed the text book in the middle of us but a little more to her. We are whispering and giggling together.

“Hey the talking two get up” the Miss said.

We looked around and everybody was looking at us. Oh the Miss told to us? We looked at each other with confuse look.

“Who are you searching?” The Miss said while patting at our table.

“Um n-nothing” I said.

“What are you guys talking about?” The Miss asked with icy glare.

“Whose didn’t take the text book Huh?” the Miss scolded with loud voice.

“Me” I raised my hand and said and placed the test book on her table quickly.

“Yah what a non-sense? It is me Miss” Jessica said.

“She is lying Miss…the real one is me” I stood up and said proudly.

“What are you talking? This is your book” Jessica also stood up.

“So love huh? Go outside and raise your hand till the class over” The Miss shouted.

We looked at each other. Who? Me or Jessica?

“BOTH…GO NOW” the Miss shouted again and we both went out and raised our hand as punishment.

“Yah why are you talking like that huh? I am the one who didn’t bring the book” Jessica criticized me.

“How can I let you get punishment alone? I am a guy I should get it…yah you should shut your mouth…now see? You have to take the punishment too” I criticized her.

We argued a little. After that we both giggled and accepted that taking punishment together is the great idea.

#END OF FLASHBACK

I smiled alone while thinking about the old days. I smiled as well as hurt.

Did I really move on? I asked to myself. But I can’t find the answer.

I stood up from the bed and walked to the guitar stand. This is the guitar that Jessica gave me as birthday present. I took the guitar and sat at the couch of that room. I strummed the guitar.

#FLASHBACK

“Yul see? What is it” she said with smile.

I was sitting at the bench of the park near her house. She showed me the black guitar bag.

“Happy birthday Yuri” she said and gave me.

I took it and opened it. I saw the black guitar that I really want. I smiled unconsciously while looking at the guitar and strumming.

“Thank you Sica” I hugged her tight.

“Can you sing a song for me?” she asked with aegyo.

I smiled and started to strum the beat and I sang her favorite song “Only look at me”.

She clapped after I sang.

“I really like this” she is smiling. Her smile is so cute which can make me forget to breathe for a while.

# END OF FLASHBACK

I was singing “Only look at me” even I don’t notice. But after singing there is no one to clap. I put down the guitar to the stand and went to the wardrobe. I opened the wardrobe. There are no clothes but a tortoise doll. I hugged that tortoise and I heard “happy birthday Yuri” her voice. Yes it is also the birthday present that she gave too. It had been more than ten years but it still fresh and new.

#FLASHBACK

We are at the sport room and we are running as warm up exercise.

“Yul I am exhausted” she said

“My toes hurt” she said and stopped from running.

“Is that really hurt?” I asked to her and she nodded.

I squatted in front of her.

“Climb on me” I said.

“Huh? No…there are many people” she said with shy.

“Come on” I pulled her and carried her in my back to the corner.

We sat together at the floor and I took her leg and took off her shoes.

“See your toes” we giggled together.

When I am with her I don’t know my pride. I don’t know anything. I just want to make her happy. I just want to see her laugh. This is my love. I carried her the whole way to home from school while carrying her on my back.

She said she like it and we giggled the whole way.

#END OF FLASHBACK

I realized myself when I heard the ringtone of my phone. I took the phone and saw Tiffany name on screen.

“Good night Yuri I love you so much” I read her message and smiled.

 

“You are still my ice princess Jessica” I mumbled and went out from that room.