Part 19.

Pet Dog

Yuju looks down at ShinB's face as she wraps the latter tightly in her arms. 

"Should I kiss you again?" Yuju asks and laughs. 

ShinB purses her lips together. She then says, "Why not?"

Yuju giggles at the response before bending in to let their lips touch once again. ShinB smiles as Yuju's warm lips presses onto her own, and she cannot help but feel over the moon. 

Their moment is interrupted when Nabi releases a bark. Yuju and ShinB release themselves from the hug (and the kiss) and softly laughs. 

"Should we get home?" ShinB asks first. 

"This kid didn't really get to walk though," Yuju says and looks down, making a grim face at the puppy. "Lazy kid."

ShinB cannot help but laugh at Yuju's antics. "It's okay, I guess the way here and back should suffice," ShinB says while chuckling. 

Yuju smiles in genuine happiness at ShinB's bright laughter. "Okay," she softly replies. 

"Let's go," ShinB's eyes twinkle as she says and slips her hand into Yuju's, letting their fingers intertwine. Yuju's lips break into a wider smile at the touch of their hands, and her heart flutters inside her. 

ShinB reaches for the leash on Yuju's other hand and takes it for herself. "I'll do it," she smiles. 

The two walk silently, closely beside each other with their hands interlinked while ShinB holds onto the leash as Nabi walks ahead of them. The tranquility brings much warmth to their hearts despite the harsh cold of the winter night, as they get to enjoy their beautiful first moments together as lovers just started. 

"Unnie," ShinB breaks the silence with her soft, sweet calling, "you know how much I love you?"

Yuju chuckles a little. "How much?"

"It's more than how much you love me," she cheerfully states.

"Really?" Yuju chuckles even more. 

"Yes," ShinB answers while her eyes are gleaming. 

"No, I love you more," Yuju smiles as she replies. 

"Hmm, maybe that's true because unnie you're so weird sometimes," ShinB giggles and answers. 

"What?" Yuju's bright expression fades in an instance and she swiftly brings her other hand over for a smack in annoyance, to which ShinB manages to dodge. 

"It's okay unnie," ShinB beams, "I love you as who you are. You're perfect for me," she whispers. Yuju cannot help but grin at ShinB's words. 

"Since when were you so sweet?" she asks. 

"I was always sweet?" ShinB replies and they chuckle together. 

"Sowon unnie would beg to differ," Yuju adds.