New years eve and new years day

Not a Creature was Stirring......

A/N: I planned to have this up a lot sooner and with a totally different plot but since I went out for New Year’s and had a few (or five lol) adult beverages and slept the morning away, this is what you get. I think I worked out better than my original idea and I really hope you enjoy it. On a side note: I heard the Touch album today and I’m SHOOK!!!

January 1st, 2017: noon, Eric and Minwoo’s house

 

Scattered around the living room the guys are all passed out, each asleep in different places and in the case of Minwoo, he’s asleep in the rock climbing harness, where he dangled in a pair of red glittery boxers like a child that fell asleep in the swings at the park. Eric wore a red feather boa and his Ethilda outfit, asleep under the Christmas tree. Andy was asleep curled up in Dongwan’s lap in the middle of the room. They both wore nothing but boxers and had silver garland wrapped on their heads like crowns. JunJin and Hyesung were crashed on the couch, both had a bottle of soju clutched in their hands, mustaches drawn on their faces in black permanent marker. They were the first to pass out and the others had attacked them. Hyesung was shirtless and someone had drawn abs on his smooth creamy stomach. Scattered at their feet are a pile of empty soju bottles.

 

 

New Year’s Eve 2016: 16 hours earlier, Eric and Minwoo’s house

 

Eric had just gotten back from the store, he had gone and picked up 2 whole cases of soju for the New Year’s party him and Minwoo were hosting at their house. When he walked into the house, Minwoo had just finished the food. He made two whole trays of kimbap and lots of other snacks that would go well with the soju Eric had gotten and the beer that the others were bringing.

“Geez, babe, did you get enough booze?” Minwoo kissed Eric as he helped him bring the cases in the kitchen.

“It’s New Year’s Minbongie, we gotta do it right.” They set the soju in the living room and Eric pulled Minwoo close and hugged him. “It’s our first New Year’s as a couple.” He looked down into his husband’s handsome face, his heart swelled with happiness. He kissed his forehead and let him go.

“The guys will be here soon, why don’t we watch a movie while we wait?” Eric pulled Minwoo to the couch and settled him onto his lap and started a romantic comedy.

 

New Year’s Eve 2016: 16 hours earlier, Hyesung’s apartment

 

“JunJin! You need to hurry and finish getting ready, it’s almost time to leave.” Hyesung was pacing in the bedroom while his boyfriend took s his time getting dressed. JunJin pulled a hoodie over his t-shirt and slipped some sweats on, his feet still bare. He sat on the bed and pulled a pair of orange socks on and put some sneakers on.

“Dang, baby, just chill out. We will get there in plenty of time.” He stood and hugged Hyesung and kissed his neck gently.

Hyesung laughed and pushed him away. “I know but I’m excited. 2017 is going to be our year. I can feel it, amazing things are going to happen for Shinhwa. I want to party with our friends.” He took JunJin’s hand and pulled him out of the bedroom. They got their coats and things together and headed for RicMin’s house, stopping to pick up beer on their way.

 

New Year’s Eve 2016: Dongwan and Andy’s house

 

Dongwan was in the bathroom, dressed and just brushing his hair as he got ready to leave for the new year’s party at Eric and Minwoo’s place. Andy was in the living room. He checked to make sure that Dongwan hadn’t hidden any cameras in his things. The last thing he needs is more pictures and videos for his secret USB. It’s bad enough he has one to begin with. Satisfied his boyfriend won’t be able to get more blackmail on the members, he went to check on Dongwan, who had left the bathroom and was in the bedroom as he put on a watch and slipped his shoes on.

“Wannie, you better behave and not record anything tonight. I’m taking your phone away just in case.” He back hugged him and slipped his hand into Dongwan’s jeans pocket and took his phone and put it into his own pocket. Wannie laughed and turned to Andy.

“Do you really not trust me? I said I wouldn’t record anything this time.” He tweaked Andy’s nose and kissed him quickly before he slipped out of Andy’s arms.

Andy gave him a dead eyed stare. “Sure I trust you but I also know how much you like taking pictures and videos, babe.”

With a chuckle Dongwan grabbed Andy’s hand to drag him to the living room. It was almost time to go and they planned to stop and get some champagne for the midnight toast. They bundle up and head out to the car and leave.

 

New Year’s Eve 2016: 11:50pm, Eric and Minwoo’s house

 

By now the party was in full swing. All the members are pretty drunk and stripped to their boxers as they dance around the living room. Minwoo is dancing some of the Venus choreo with Eric (yes, ladies that part lol) and JunJin was trying to get Hyesung to dance y. The latter kept pushing him away and doing the crab dance instead and cracking up. JunJin finally gave up and went to sit down on the couch and eat. Beside him sit Dongwan and Andy. They are wearing crowns made of silver garland, having been crowned the kings for the night. Andy fed Dongwan bites of a ChocoPie, followed by sips of beer.

Minwoo kissed Eric and pulled away, he wobbled as he walked to the fridge to get out the six half bottles of champagne Dongwan and Andy had brought to the party and set them and opened each one. He took a bottle to each guy and they looked at him like he was insane.

“Yah!! A whole bottle each?” Hyesung looked at the bottle offered to him, his face red from the beer, soju and dancing.

JunJin laughed behind him.” What’s a matter, Birdie? Afraid you won’t be abl to drink it all?” He took his when Minwoo handed it to him, certain he could finish the whole thing. “It’s only half a bottle.”

Eric took his bottle and when Minwoo turned to take bottles to the kings on the couch, Eric reached out and gave his a little pinch. Minwoo laughed and turned to him with a wink, “Babe, we have guests.” Eric responded with a laugh.

The couple on the couch were having a discussion, possibly an argument, exactly what was on Dongwan’s secret USB.

“Wannie, please…..please”, he took a shot of soju and continued speaking, “just promise me that there aren’t any pictures of me on there.” He leaned in and looked into Dongwan’s eyes.

He rolled his eyes and pushed Andy away. “It’s a secret, why would I tell you what is on it?” His wrist is bare, he took his watch off when they got there, saying he didn’t want to lose it during the party. It is sitting on the mantle. When Minwoo came up to them, Andy tried to get him into the discussion but he just handed them their bottles and walked back to Eric.

“So I think the party is going well, unless you count the pabos arguing on the couch.” He wrapped his arm around Eric’s waist and pulled the collar of Eric’s hoody down and kissed him. The others made loud gagging noises and threw stuff at them. The two parted and flipped the other’s off with bright smiles.

Minwoo looked at the clock.

“Okay guys, it’s almost midnight, get your champagne and your lips ready.” The guys open their bottles and turn to their partners, JunJin going back to Hyesung.

5…..4…..3….2……1…….”HAPPY NEW YEAR!!”

Each man drinks his champagne and kisses his partner as the sound of fireworks erupt outside.

They all cheer and start partying harder. In the wee hours of the night they are tired and start passing out wherever they are. 2017 definitely started with a bang for the members of Shinhwa.

January 1st, 2017, 2pm: Eric and Minwoo's house

 

Everyone was dressed and getting ready to leave, the Birds say their goodbyes, their faces still drawn on, neither has looked in the mirror yet. Dongwan and Andy leave next, Dongwan ran to grab his watch with a secret smile on his lips. Eric locked the door and went to unhook Minwoo and carried him to their bedroom and they go to bed, both sleeping soundly, satisfied with the way the party went.